3d Car garage

• Thread starter Kirian_N64
  • 2 comments
Croatia
Croatia
Hello! This is my contribute.... I would like for Gran Turismo to have a 3d car garage with two rows of 10 lifts, so we could display, maybe 40 of our favourite cars in 3d environment....
dream-garage-f40-muscle-cars-54f5f1552049a.jpg

this would also be a cool way to show progress, because in GT7 the more cars you get the bigger the garage appears on the world map, so it would make sense for the garage to start out with maybe 2 slots to display cars, but slowly get bigger with lifts and decorations.

since I heard/saw the rumors that Forza may come to PS, I couldn't help but think again that that is the only game that made me hesitate to switch to Xbox. That's why I've been looking at details and features that Forza has that I would like Gran Turismo to consider including.

-the presentation and interactions with the car. Being able to see the car inside and outside freely, being able to open doors and the hood, being able to turn it on and rev the engine in the garage, is essential for me.

-Have a garage or workshop where you can park some of our cars, The crew 2 has a “physical” place to show and see your cars.

right now we have a house or garage in game that can be seen when you do nothing for a long time (as if it were a screen saver). Well, let me use that garage as a place for this purpose. Or after reaching level 50 you can buy the warehouse of legendary cars and use them in the way I am proposing.

Last edited:
Back