4,000,000, what car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter hhhwa
  • 37 comments
  • 4,838 views
Adjust accel. settings in the LSD?

Increase rear toe settings?

Yeah, I've played about with the setings, but I haven't done any extensive testing yet.

I know this sounds silly but I use my Le Mans cars for A spec level 24 dream car and they all win the races fairly easily, so I haven't felt the need to really set them up ''perfectly'', I just have a basic general setting for all of them as I wanted to compare them against each other to see thier good points and bad points, pretty much as standard cars.

I drive all my cars standard first, see what's good and bad about them, then tune and modify them.

I have adjusted the rear toe and LSD on the Pescarolo but it stills snaps in 4th gear, and when she goes, it's not a progressive slide, the back end just ''goes'' very quickly and suddenly, but all the other cars don't.

It's at Tokyo, where the track is smooth, which makes it even stranger.

I've tried both + and - toe but same problem, I figured I'd do a chassis rebuild and come back to it later, I'm sure it's fixable.
 
MAZDA 787B or 908 Peugeot
 
I'd be going the Peugeot...👍
 
Dont want to start a new thread, but does anyone know what the fastest american car is? Im currently grinding trying to amass as much credits as possible using my Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II and it only tops out at 214 in the Indy race in the American championship. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. thanks.
 
You can never have enough Skylines.

Unless you have one already, in which case you have plenty.

Formula GT.
 
Really? It doesn't handle on the level of the R10 or 908, but I just tuned it up a little and thought it was fine. I've been tearing it up in online races at Indy and Daytona with it.
I have tuned mine quite a lot and my Toyota GT1 will destory it with ease on either oval really badly on Indy.

My 787B beats it on Indy and the 787B is a slower car. The Audi R8 and Nissan C89 turn better laps and the Minolta will destroy it.

Dont want to start a new thread, but does anyone know what the fastest american car is? Im currently grinding trying to amass as much credits as possible using my Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II and it only tops out at 214 in the Indy race in the American championship. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. thanks.
The Ford GT Test Car Spec II from the Gran Turismo dealer is the fastest one I have found so far. On Indy the ZR1 RM beats the Spec II LM Race Car by about 1 second per lap but does not drive as well. The Test Car beats the ZR1 RM by about 1/4 second per lap and drives better.

The Ford GT Test car can hit 226-227 on Indy while still retaining enough downforce to get around the corners smoothly. It costs 3.5 million but it is hard to beat.
 
FGT or 908. 787B if you're willing to grind a little more.
 
I'd buy 400 Midget II's:sly:
[ Assuming that they're $10,000 each ]
 
Last edited:
Back