sparkozz Messages 97 Queens,NY Messages sparkozz Jan 3, 2012 #1 hey does anyone have or kno of the ER34 4 door? im looking for one willing 2 trade..
Outeke Luca - GTA V Premium Messages 10,207 Messages MyBoardNick Jan 3, 2012 #2 Guess the ER34 D1 is 4 doors... maybe check mygranturismo.net to see some pictures of all the cars...
Guess the ER34 D1 is 4 doors... maybe check mygranturismo.net to see some pictures of all the cars...
I Love GT6 Messages 4,554 Right here Messages dj_ali007 Jan 3, 2012 #3 Outeke Guess the ER34 D1 is 4 doors... maybe check mygranturismo.net to see some pictures of all the cars... Click to expand... I don't think so I tough it was 3door.
Outeke Guess the ER34 D1 is 4 doors... maybe check mygranturismo.net to see some pictures of all the cars... Click to expand... I don't think so I tough it was 3door.
Outeke Luca - GTA V Premium Messages 10,207 Messages MyBoardNick Jan 3, 2012 #4 i love gt5 I don't think so I tough it was 3door. Click to expand... Photo's on mygt shows a second door on each side. But I could be wrong
i love gt5 I don't think so I tough it was 3door. Click to expand... Photo's on mygt shows a second door on each side. But I could be wrong
I Love GT6 Messages 4,554 Right here Messages dj_ali007 Jan 3, 2012 #5 Outeke Photo's on mygt shows a second door on each side. But I could be wrong Click to expand... Gonna check it in my garage at PS3
Outeke Photo's on mygt shows a second door on each side. But I could be wrong Click to expand... Gonna check it in my garage at PS3
sparkozz Messages 97 Queens,NY Messages sparkozz Jan 3, 2012 #6 not the d1 blitz skylines a normal one..no decals..
Outeke Luca - GTA V Premium Messages 10,207 Messages MyBoardNick Jan 3, 2012 #7 OK, so check mygranturismo.net for all available cars and doors...
Sselecta Messages 239 Sweden Messages Sselecta Jan 3, 2012 #8 sparkozz not the d1 blitz skylines a normal one..no decals.. Click to expand... As far as I know, they've (both the R33 & R34 4 door verion) only been in GT2 thus far.
sparkozz not the d1 blitz skylines a normal one..no decals.. Click to expand... As far as I know, they've (both the R33 & R34 4 door verion) only been in GT2 thus far.
killer tiller Messages 398 Sydney Messages bentlr666 Jan 3, 2012 #9 sparkozz not the d1 blitz skylines a normal one..no decals.. Click to expand... Both blitz skylines are 4 door and they both have decals.
sparkozz not the d1 blitz skylines a normal one..no decals.. Click to expand... Both blitz skylines are 4 door and they both have decals.
Outeke Luca - GTA V Premium Messages 10,207 Messages MyBoardNick Jan 3, 2012 #10 But he wanted the ER34 version...... *confusing* Because the ER34 only comes as Blitz machine.
kennylmao Messages 3,871 Chad Messages kennylmao Jan 3, 2012 #11 Sselecta As far as I know, they've (both the R33 & R34 4 door verion) only been in GT2 thus far. Click to expand... I miss that car
Sselecta As far as I know, they've (both the R33 & R34 4 door verion) only been in GT2 thus far. Click to expand... I miss that car
killer tiller Messages 398 Sydney Messages bentlr666 Jan 3, 2012 #12 Sselecta As far as I know, they've (both the R33 & R34 4 door verion) only been in GT2 thus far. Click to expand... That's a Nismo skyline, a 4 door version of the 400R. There are 2 Blitz 4 door drift skylines, one can be bought in the NCD, the other ER34 D1 spec comes from the UCD Edit: there's an ER34 D1 spec up for trade Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
Sselecta As far as I know, they've (both the R33 & R34 4 door verion) only been in GT2 thus far. Click to expand... That's a Nismo skyline, a 4 door version of the 400R. There are 2 Blitz 4 door drift skylines, one can be bought in the NCD, the other ER34 D1 spec comes from the UCD Edit: there's an ER34 D1 spec up for trade