400m / .25mile challenge

• Thread starter Zed_x
  • 31 comments
Post up your fastest times for the 400m. Doesn't matter what car you use, as long as you don't lie.

This needs to be structured into some kind of class and or points system or moved to the spot races forum.

Best time is 10.1 Shelby Cobra. Still messin' around with the rear end so I might break through the 9's.

:chevy:+:ford:=:tapedshut

Remember objects in mirror are losing!!

RSubaru Impreza WRX STi Ver.VI 10.318

NOTE: This is the fastest i've ever got the Impreza to go. no cheats at all just fine tuning.
Long ago 10.5's where fast. It then got down to high 10.4's, then mid 10.4's, then low 10.4's, then high 10.3's, then mid and low 10.3's.

rallyruf, you moron, im talking about your car, i thought it was a 9.1, i guess it was a 9.2 my bad all

the RUF is running 9.2's

but yeah, all your cars are slow in comparison

anyone here tune a Viper GTSR Concept for 1/4 mile?

ive heard its really fast

i just wish i owned the system and game so i could work w/ more cars (like my 9.1 RUF) instead of using mobil's all of the time, BAH oh well

LOL. Yeah, I know. Are there any '69 Vettes on GT3? I'm still not sure if I want it.

And BTW, GT40's RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😈 :cool: :D :cool: 😈

okay boys....as of last night i found a car that can out perform the RUF CTR2....the RUF RGT....i got it to 8.913 and the motor still isnt broken in yet. im gonna break in the motor today and post even faster quarters hopefully

:teleport: im movin at the speed of light :D

my fastest is in my F090/s with 9.681 and second place is with my ZZ 2 @ 9.774 and 3rd goes to my Skyline VSPEC II @ 9.806

my fastest is my Nissan R390 GT1 LM Race Car 9.446 2nd to my dodge viper GTS-R concept 9.653 and 3rd to my Camaro race car 10.282. And Jubula im not lieing about the times i know there faster than your indy car

This is for GT2 I got the escudo to 8.23 seconds. I know it's a cheat for the 400m but it's the only one I remember the time of, still have couple difernet setting i havent tryed should be 8 flat if I remember how I had the setting before and none of my 8 fastest cars are slower then 10.3. I got the memory card to back it up.

Originally posted by GTS-R_MAN
my fastest is my Nissan R390 GT1 LM Race Car 9.446 2nd to my dodge viper GTS-R concept 9.653 and 3rd to my Camaro race car 10.282. And Jubula im not lieing about the times i know there faster than your indy car

its ok.i belive you!! :lol: but i really wouldnt really care even if u were wrong! BTW: where can i win one of those R390's?

:odd: :odd: :odd: <-------I REALLY LIKE THIS SMILIE!!!!!

umm..... oh yeah the same place ya get the viper concept pro mode gran turismo all stars...... :D

:odd: :odd: :odd: i like it too!

😈 😈 😈 and :fdevil: :fdevil: :fdevil: and these better

8.991 secs with the skyline R34 V-SpecII

I'm not cheating I tweaked the suspention abit and the trans some more and I got That time :)

Back