400PP World Compact Car Race

United States
Anchorage, AK
nomeite
This is an expert level race event using compact cars with a body length of 4200mm or less. Tire selection is limited to Comfort/Soft or less, and tuning is allowed up to 400PP. A "Performance Point Bonus" is awarded for cars participating with a low PP. For reference, participating with a 370PP car will approximately double the prize credits.

Period of Availability
2013/01/16 22:00 -

400PP World Compact Car Race: Autmn Ring Mini / 8 Laps
1st: Cr.162,800 2nd: Cr.89,540 3rd: Cr.65,120

400PP World Compact Car Race: Rome City Reverse / 5 Laps
1st: Cr.187,000 2nd: Cr.102,850 3rd: Cr.74,800

400PP World Compact Car Race: Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca / 5 Laps
1st: Cr.208,300 2nd: Cr.114,565 3rd: Cr.83,320

400PP World Compact Car Race: Nürburgring 24h / 1 Lap
1st: Cr.258,700 2nd: Cr.142,285 3rd: Cr.103,480

400PP World Compact Car Race: Eifel (Kart) 100A / 5 Laps
1st: Cr.195,000 2nd: Cr.107,250 3rd: Cr.78,000

I was expecting a C7 race....maybe the next TT/DT

Prize is a LVL 0 ticket.

Last edited:
Guess it is perfect timing for me. This will let me enjoy the Vauxhall Corsa Comfort 1.4 :)

lol just wanted to try this out allways loved the ring and small cars.....

in the description it says 370pp will double your payment, okay i go look at the OCD

seeing a nice MR2 1600... around 350pp. then i hit the track thinking i better upgrade it just alittle. buying the ECU, Racing Filter and the CAT convert gives me 369pp, thinking this will be a close finish.....

im in first place at the right turn just before the karussell :/

EDIT:
Finished 30secs ahead of the AI

Gonna have a go with a total stock Mini Cooper 1.3i 318pp now.

Last edited:
lol just wanted to try this out allways loved the ring and small cars.....

in the description it says 370pp will double your payment, okay i go look at the OCD

seeing a nice MR2 1600... around 350pp. then i hit the track thinking i better upgrade it just alitlle. buying the ECU, Racing Filter and the CAT convert gives me 369pp, thinking this will be a close finish.....

im in first place at the right turn just before the karussell :/

Who was the rabbit. My 2nd try, I had a Peugeot 206RC '03 and got him before the main straight. PP370 Corsa Comfort. Mini would of been difficult for me. Tried to race against it with PP360 and no go :(

Woot! Prize Level 0 too! :D

Sorry im not completely sure, i think it was a Daihatsu Sirion?

a side note, im a Ring nerd :D

Edit:
Mini didnt work....total race time 13.08.xxx 1.40minutes after the AI
This time i saw first place was a Civic Type R '97

Giving it another try with same upgrades as the MR2.

Edit 2:
Just noticed Mini was on Comfort Medium, MR2 was on Comfort Soft.
Gonna try Softs for the Mini as well.
Mini is now 70Bhp 334PP

Edit 3:
70Bhp still not enough, total race time was now 12.36.xxx and 1.08minutes after lead AI, still the Civic.
Going all in now! buying the rest of the intake and exhaust system, giving me crazy 80bhp! and 351pp
Last race for tonight, got to be up and working in 3 hours...

Damnit 12.16.xxx total race time, 50sec's behind leading AI 4th place
Time for boost, but thats got to be tomorrow evening.

Last edited:
I only put on transmission and suspension upgrades for my 2003 BMW Z4. I was running it at about 365PP.

* I hate racing Autumn Ring, only lightly do I dislike Autumn Ring Mini. Still managed to win.

* I still wish I were racing Rome Circuit from past GTs and not GT5's version when I do Rome Circuit in GT5. Still, I won nicely here.

* It was maybe a 7-second lead I had after five laps around Laguna Seca in my win there.

* I won convincingly around the Nürburgring 24h course- my all-time favorite race track in GT5 (sarcasm).

* Really? Are you f:censored:ing kidding me, PD? Why am I mad doing this race around this generated Eifel Kart course? It is because the leader has a serious handicap. At least around a long track, I know I can be down by 17 seconds or so and still have a chance to WIN. Here, 1st place had some 50+ second lead that I have to try to chase down. All I could manage is to bring it down to a 10 or so second gap, and end up finishing 2nd. Absolute bulls:censored: handicap for the 1st place car. Even my 222hp BMW couldn't catch up to the leading... maybe 160+ hp car.

I was thinking of getting some of the cars that I was hoping to get from the Online Car Dealership, all to find out the lineup changed to mostly vintage-type cars on the latest refresh. So I was disappointed not being able to get the BMW V12 LMR or some other really fast race car not in my collection.

So... I went 4-1 in my attempt in the World Compact Car Cup Seasonal.

* Really? Are you f:censored:ing kidding me, PD? Why am I mad doing this race around this generated Eifel Kart course? It is because the leader has a serious handicap. At least around a long track, I know I can be down by 17 seconds or so and still have a chance to WIN. Here, 1st place had some 50+ second lead that I have to try to chase down. All I could manage is to bring it down to a 10 or so second gap, and end up finishing 2nd. Absolute bulls:censored: handicap for the 1st place car. Even my 222hp BMW couldn't catch up to the leading... maybe 160+ hp car...

Previously when i've had trouble with this track i've detuned some rally car (preferably 4wd) and then you can cut the corners and drift for the win. Some of the vintage rally cars might fit in. Last time i did this it was a higher pp limit, but not by much from memory, and the peugeot group b car could fit in for an easy win. Otherwise the AC cobra may fit in and then you can win with superior straight line speed (i think the AC is shorter then 4.2m?)

* Really? Are you f:censored:ing kidding me, PD? Why am I mad doing this race around this generated Eifel Kart course? It is because the leader has a serious handicap. At least around a long track, I know I can be down by 17 seconds or so and still have a chance to WIN. Here, 1st place had some 50+ second lead that I have to try to chase down. All I could manage is to bring it down to a 10 or so second gap, and end up finishing 2nd. Absolute bulls:censored: handicap for the 1st place car. Even my 222hp BMW couldn't catch up to the leading... maybe 160+ hp car.

I just managed this race, after a lot of frustration. I had fully tuned my BMW Z4 up to 400PP and tweaked the transmission so that I was using all 6 gears. But all the gear changes just p****d me off so I switched to AT and still found it difficult - because of rabbits.

I found that the lineup I could win on was the one with the Civic SiR-II (EG) '95, the CITY Turbo II '83 and Vitz RS Turbo '02. I then managed to pull off a lot of 1:26's and managed the win. I tried against a few other lineups, couldn't seem to find one that had no rabbit in, but this one was enough for the win.

I barely won Eifile, was 49 sec after lap one and finally caught up to him around the 50 second lap on the last lap. So i won by like 2 seconds or not even. I was driving the prowler which was 400pp and around 329hp.

For those that are struggling, use a Toyota 2000GT '67 if you have one. Even at 360PP, it is still laughably quicker than the AI on the straights. It's a good handling car too.

Edit: Failing that, go buy the Alfa Romeo Guilia Sprint '65 from the OCD. Add some ballast at the rear to make it weigh 924KG, tune it to about 232BHP, and easy as that, you have a 375PP car that will spank the AI's 150HP, 1100KG econoboxes.

Last edited:
Won at the Nurburgring and Laguna Seca with a stock standard 2000 Audi TT going to try the other races tomarrow.

Won all with a mostly stock (apart from cust transmission & reduced engine power) premium Lotus Elise '96, pretty easy. Eifel race was good fun.

@Giygas Prize is a LVL 0 ticket.

I only put on transmission and suspension upgrades for my 2003 BMW Z4. I was running it at about 365PP.

* I hate racing Autumn Ring, only lightly do I dislike Autumn Ring Mini. Still managed to win.

* I still wish I were racing Rome Circuit from past GTs and not GT5's version when I do Rome Circuit in GT5. Still, I won nicely here.

* It was maybe a 7-second lead I had after five laps around Laguna Seca in my win there.

* I won convincingly around the Nürburgring 24h course- my all-time favorite race track in GT5 (sarcasm).

So... I went 4-1 in my attempt in the World Compact Car Cup Seasonal.

I used the same car, except stock, 365 pp. Took two attempts at Autumn Ring, but won the rest easily except for the Kart track. First time I did it the 206 RC was on pole and finished 17 seconds ahead of me. Tried again and same result ... exited out and got a Toyota something on pole and I won by about 7 seconds with the same lap times. If it had been a real track I would have worked on getting the gap to the 206 RC down, but I don't have a lot of interest learning a generated track I'll never see again.

More than $1.1 million payout at Nurb 24 at 365pp. I would keep doing it for the money but SRF creates really bad driving habits, so one and done with this seasonal.

Last edited:
Absolutely walked this in a BMW M Coupe 98. Won every race on the first try. Only close race was Eifel when I got 1st on the last corner

some Mini rabbits in these ones. Here are lap times to beat:

Autumn Mini - 46.3 secs
Rome - 1:33
Laguna Seca - 1:53
N'Ring - 11:14
Eifel - 1:27

Didn't the Miata take a hit with the new PP? My time trial ones are now in the 370s, looks like they lost a few PP with update 2.10.

If you plan on using a Mazda Autozam, stop right here. No good will come out of it on this seasonal. :lol:

MR-2 G limited in the 360's range will do the trick. GSX-R and Prowler are good suggestions too.

Going to try the Opel/Vauxhall Speedster/VX220 I think? Sounds like it'll be a good candidate? :)

Back