400PP World Compact Car Race

Was able to finished all gold in the Audi TTS Coupe '09 from the NCD. Just detuned to 400PP and it was pretty easy with just a gear change or two. Had to race Eifel twice and pulled on the Focus ST170 on the last bend.

My gift car was the MX-5 1800 RS '04... Well better than nothing!

Oh yeah! 0 Level ticket was a Satellite Silver Cappuccino (EA11R) '91. Sweetest if all 0 level tickets

Won Eifel with a Alpha 147 2.0 Twin Spark. All the other events won in a Berlinette R/S Coupe '99 for more or less easy wins

Still after about 20 tries i can't get better than 2nd on the final track.

My lap times are about 1.30 for the opener then 1.27-8 for the next four laps and i can't finish within three seconds of the lead car. I've been using a Peugeot 207 GTi.

I've tried a lot of suggestions on this thread but I haven't come closer in any other car than the 207.

The Suzuki suggested above is too powerful for the pp limit.

It's driving me crazy - any final suggestions before I give up for good?

p.s first post from a newbie-ish player, be gentle ;)

Edit: using a detuned 206 rally car i can get to 1.5 secs of the leader

2nd Edit: finally did it with the rally car - race time 7:18.03

Last edited:
Been trying these races coming in second and third too many times. can someone share a tune with me?

Does anyone have a nice little tune for the Renault Lutecia Sport V6 Phase2 '03 ?
Just picked it up in the used dealership & have one a few races now.
Seems like it could be a nice little pick.

Oh yeah! 0 Level ticket was a Satellite Silver Cappuccino (EA11R) '91. Sweetest if all 0 level tickets

Won Eifel with a Alpha 147 2.0 Twin Spark. All the other events won in a Berlinette R/S Coupe '99 for more or less easy wins

How did you use a Twin Spark? It's too long.

Just done this one and enjoyed it, couple of moments where I thought it would all go wrong, one being when drafting the Mini it was pulling away from me (couple of cars left me while I was in their draft) and leaving the Nurburgring GP track onto the old circuit being nearly a minute down.
I used the Cappucino (EA21R) RM '95 123BHP @400PP and 93BHP@ 370PP, flitted between the two depending what cars I had to race against.

I can recommend the Lancia Stratos road going version for this with about 380PP, make sure you get and setup your LSD properly and you'll make mincemeat out of them, lapped the last 5 cars around Autumn Mini ring on my first attempt

Still after about 20 tries i can't get better than 2nd on the final track.

My lap times are about 1.30 for the opener then 1.27-8 for the next four laps and i can't finish within three seconds of the lead car. I've been using a Peugeot 207 GTi.

I've tried a lot of suggestions on this thread but I haven't come closer in any other car than the 207.

The Suzuki suggested above is too powerful for the pp limit.

It's driving me crazy - any final suggestions before I give up for good?

p.s first post from a newbie-ish player, be gentle ;)

Edit: using a detuned 206 rally car i can get to 1.5 secs of the leader

2nd Edit: finally did it with the rally car - race time 7:18.03

Better late than never.. :)

Honda Civic Type R. Play with the gears and upgrade the power a bit and you catch them near the end.

Back