43.489 210mph Nascar Daytona lap

  • Thread starter Thread starter WhoosierGirl
  • 9 comments
  • 1,212 views
Awesome. My times are about 1.3 seconds off that. :lol: :grumpy:
 
Awesome. My times are about 1.3 seconds off that. :lol: :grumpy:


What car are you using?

I'm only posting it because I got a grumpy gram calling me a liar because I said I could do it. Can't do TT's for a little while but, I can do ovals....:D
 
I use the 2013 Montoya car. What would you recommend?
 
I use the 2013 Montoya car. What would you recommend?


For qualifying laps the 2010 Fords are the fastest by a few hundredths. For career mode any of them will do, for online racing I change up between the 2010 #48 2011 #83 2013 #14. The 2011 #43 is another good all around nascar.

I bought a Montoya but was never happy with it. I think I still have the setup written down, I'll check when I get home.
 
Why no outside car show not nascar? what is car used?
 
That is a 2010 AJ #43 nascar in her video, I should know I have five of them.:D
 
Could you post your intermediate times, to know how much we're losing per sector?

16.326/10.583/16.580
 
Last edited:
Thanks a bunch! Splits are then 16.326/26.909/43.489
 
Last edited:
Back