**440cuda's Gallery - UPDATED 5/12/06 MORIWAKI CBR600 NIGHT RIDE & DRIFT!!**

real life harley pic added!

harley7nb.jpg

440cuda9sec
thanks matt and gboss. i guess i gotta try and drift bikes now too, ppl just expect it. and the number i was gonna choose was 3, taking into consideration my redneck heritage, you can imagine why. (go earnhardt!). But since its 5-99 (and 1), i chose 69 for comical purposes.

Your number should be 83. I work at a messenger service, and one of the guys here is a huge Earnhardt fan. He has not one, but two Dale Jr. Monte Carlo SSs. One is his work car, the other is his good one. He choose the driver number 83 for the two Earnhardts (8 for Junior, 3 for his late father), and he's trained the dispatchers to say "Eight Three", not "Eighty three." EDIT: I noticed that the number 83 is still available in the Choose your own number thread

You've got some very good photos in here. I especially like your V-Max RM photos. That is one insane bike.

got suspended, i think i can still get on the planet as long as i say i am doing school work, but i cant post pics until my parents say so cuz editing pics is too obvious, it is a major security breach talking to you know. This message will self destruct in 5,4,3,2,gotcha.

you have some tight ass pictures mate :) the coast seems to be a great track to show off your bike :)

great bro, keep them coming!!!!!!!!!!

Hot shots Cuda 👍 I'm digging the R6 shots. Although there was one there where the blur was a bit off. The rest are fantastic. I also like the blur on some of those CBR600 shots.... Great work.

scarpu - please do not quote whole posts when they are massively long and contain many pictures. You can be assured that we've all seen the pictures already, as they were in the first post.

Secondly, the name of the bike is the name of the thread.

ok thank you

but how can i win that yamaha?

in Special Machine Series there's with other motorbike (when i win this serie i win all 5 bike or only one?)

SPECIAL MACHINE SERIES
a. Kawasaki ZX-12 RM
b. Yamaha VMAX RM
c. Suzuki GSX 1300R Hayabusa special colour
d. Suzuki GSX11 1100S Katana RM
e. Kawasaki Z1000 RM

Latest Posts

Back