440's Gallery of Mostly Wheelies - Kinda Artsy CBR 1000RRW Update*

  • Thread starter Thread starter 440 CHARGER
  • 60 comments
  • 14,645 views
I think Alpha means the blur is uneven
specially the sky near the left top corner of the photo
I usually enlarge the canvas before the blur
duplicate the blur layer many times and merge them
Then shrink the canvas back to original
the blur will be very smooth from edge to edge
 
I like the augusta pictures, valenciana looks like an intersting track
 
Dude, how weird is this, at 9:23 PM, I was looking, saw 440 views, then I saw who's thread it was, and it was yours!!

howironic7ea.jpg


lol :p I didn't mean to whore your thread for a second, but I thought it'd be interesting...
 
I'm looking forward to that MVA update; I won the bike not too long ago and it's on my "have to ride" list.

I thought I'd pop into your TT-gallery proper to see what you're up to 440, and I'm impressed. The Honda you first shot was very nearly my first TT-shoot too, which I thought was odd. A question to you, as a fellow GT4 Gold Member; how hard did you find the licenses? I found Super almost painfully easy; most of the tests were gold'd on the first clean attempt. I did the licenses in order (well, unlocking all available bikes in between new licenses), and I've just moved on to the races. I'm nearly 70% complete though, and with well over 100 bikes. So much for this being a long game... but Photo Mode will keep me happy for a long time, at least once my girlfriend brings my USB drive back ;).

Anyways, enough yammering from me... keep it up 👍
 
Well, I have 15 new shots to upload, but am way too tired to do it right now. It's bedtime! I should, if nothing else comes up, have them uploaded and nice and neat in post #1 by tomorrow night. I know I said I would have them up tonight, but work is just too exausting.:crazy:
 
:bowdown: < i dont use that one often! jeepers, those are some sexy shots like :drool:. i def have some requests for wallpaper size shots. ill pm them to you after i look closly and decide what i want to look at on my computer desktop all day :D
 
I finally updated! Check out the 2nd post.:)
 
Wow, the MVA is great.
So much action and detail.
The only one I don't like is the last, not a very good angle for the bike.
 
Awesome MV pics 440. I love them. I got a nice update in stored that MIGHT be a MV :D
 
I'm really liking the new update 440. The lighting looks awesome.
 
440 CHARGER
I wanted to try to put as many of my shots on 1 page so that you could see all of my gallery on one page, instead of searching through the whole thing all the time.

I don't want to know what 56K's *cough [es] cough* will think about this...

Anyways the shots are great, and the gallery title is nice. Im going to call my gallery something like sejtur's 2 wheel gallery or something. Well see by then. BTW I love how the pics of the new track valencia look, the lighting is superb.
 
I agree that my gallery would be pretty tough for the 56kers like [es], but most people have broadban, so, sorry [es].:scared:

Anyway, thanks everyone for the welcome comments. I have also just uploaded 2 new shots of the Katana you win for getting all golds in the super license. Check them out in post #2.👍
 
Nice Katana update. Congrats on the all gold :D I myself will get all gold after I finish the game, so then I can get all gold on my spare time.
 
Nice pics 440. I love every one of em. Looks like this is gonna be a really good gallery. The MV augusta update stands out to me the most though. The colors and editing look so nice. Check out my new TT gallery sometime.
 
I'm so happy I didn't take pics of this bike last night :p
 
Just updated with 4 new pics of a Ninja and a Suzuki R6 radial blur shot in post 3.👍
 
that ninja update rocks man, i just won a black one cuz they look cool and you definantly made em look cool
 
Dang, those are some nice photos. I'm gonna have to step up my game.
 
Thanks guys. I just added another R6 Radial Blur shot to post 3.👍
 
Excellent as always 440 👍
 
Just updated with a CBR 1000RRW in post 3.👍 Kinda Artsy!
 
OMG! Those are amazing pics man. Amazing.
 
3 latest update are very well done
I particularly love the 7 star Honda shots
they are simply stunning ... and love those tone you put on
:D 👍
 
great pictures I really like the wheelie of the HONDA CBR 1000RRW @ NEW YORK :) awsome pic's man really awsome
 
That wheelie shot at New York is fan-bloody-tastic.

Big thumbs up.
 
Excellent update 👍
 
terrific stuff charger, that first one could be an ad poster for a new york race, just awesome man.
 
Wow man those CBR pics are just amazing!
 
Back