chuyler1 Premium Messages 4,547 New Hampshire Messages chuyler1 Jul 18, 2011 #1 Major drafting opportunities to make passes. Tons of fun. Sport Soft tires offer just the right amount of grip.
Major drafting opportunities to make passes. Tons of fun. Sport Soft tires offer just the right amount of grip.
awr117 Messages 1,414 Messages redrobin347 Jul 18, 2011 #2 That was a great race. Looked like a lot of fun to be a part of.
chuyler1 Premium Messages 4,547 New Hampshire Messages chuyler1 Jul 18, 2011 #3 It was! Check my signature for more close battles. We had another great battle last night at Rome Reverse that I posted....until the last lap when I misjudged a pass attempt by the 2nd place car and hit the wall going through the kink.
It was! Check my signature for more close battles. We had another great battle last night at Rome Reverse that I posted....until the last lap when I misjudged a pass attempt by the 2nd place car and hit the wall going through the kink.