450PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap: GT Arena (Layout A)

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 123 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
450PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap: GT Arena (Layout A)

TT#45 - 450PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap @ GT Arena (Layout A).jpg
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
450PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap @ GT Arena (Layout A).jpg

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header for your posted tunes.

Toyota FT-86 Concept '09 (450PP SH) by shaunm80 (Add CH tyres.)

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 by Doodle

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Pretty easy, but a whole lot of fun! Did a 35.3 in a mildly tuned RS500 after 6 laps! This one has a lot of replay potential!

Well, totally contrary to what I had figured, 1st lap was gold, and a few more laps landed me at 24th place for a few minutes with 33.282. Another Gixxer event.

Last edited:
Got gold with about a 35.7 after around 5 or so laps with my 450pp Mini Cooper S '11 tune. Currently sitting here waiting to see if the game will unfreeze from a black screen. -_-

It's a good chance to get in some practice with the Sambabus Mallet. Mind you, it does have what you could call 'traction issues' with C/S.

Cheers, Zo.
I was on C/H. I thought that was the only tyre allowed in this event?

Oh, so great. If your game crashes after you get gold, and you're forced to restart the console, you don't get any of the prizes or prize money? Stunning design right there.

I'm at 32.056 and can't dumb this car (GSX) down enough. Crazy thing is loose! Finding you can take so much curb that it doesn't seem it should be legal.

Edit: 31.800 - getting the hang of it.

Last edited:
Wow! A TT that I actually had fun doing. I used my 86 GT Anniversary Edition and drifted my way around to a 36:261. Should get the gold kind of easy, since I had the rear tires smoking more or less the entire lap:lol: Good fun though :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back