450PP Non-Racing car Super Lap - Tsukuba Circuit

• Thread starter et_
  • 188 comments
Improved to 01:01:256...rank 88!
I love Tsukuba. It was in one of the first seasonals in GT6 with the Lancia Delta HF. You guys remember?

Edit: Improved again to 01:01:138

I was having the same thoughts... not so much the HF > GXS/R; but it was fun seeing how far I've come since GT6 came out and I first started driving 'console.' I now appreciate the Lancia for what it was/is (historically and in game performance).

Well, having not done this event since initially golding it on day 1, I decided to give it another try. After about half an hour, got my time down to 1'00.844 in 59th place atm. Still leaving some time out there, just don't feel like chasing it down right now. Only just got out of the hospital a few days ago after having my 4th back operation so I really need to take it easy any way.

Last edited:
Got off work early today and made some laps;

1:00.702 for 44th.

You can ask Whoosier what the best temp is to run fast laps at Daytona. I heard she's done with GT6 so maybe she will give up some of her oval setups now.

Did I get voted off the island? lol. I just have not played that much lately.

Hot track at Daytona gives slightly better lap times right away but, the more laps you run on the colder track the closer the times become. Only few hundredths between them and that was update 1.09, no idea if it is the same now.

Beside the GSX-R, what is the fastest time you pros can get with the Lotus Elise 111R? I think nowcontrol tried and get 1:02.9 and I beginner have 1:06.344 Anyone else?

I used this seasonal to setup some cars I had, only a dozen or so laps on each but I have a good start if I ever use them. A Suzuki free TT here would have been fun.

Elise 111r 1:01.8
Miura. 1:01.9
RX500. 1:02.2
Dino 246 1:02.8
Garaiya 1:02.9
3400s 1:03.7
69 Z28 1:04.8

@WhoosierGirl thank you so much. So there is almost 5 seconds for me to improve on. Do you mind share your tune on the Elise 111r via pm?? Do you also have a video of the replay so I can watch it from and learn.

@WhoosierGirl
I feel I wasted 15 mil on the Miura so far, bought it for the Bathurst 500pp seasonal seeing a friend easily beat my GSX time with it, but it just feels slow. If you're in a sharing mood I'd love some setup tips for it.

Love the Garaiya too! if anyone wants my setup just ask.

Did I get voted off the island? lol.
you like Survivor too? I just finished watching season 19 lol

1:00.663 for 37th

I'll post a video tomorrow, I love the Miura-just have to get the power/weight correct, haven't watched survivor for years.

Elise 111R '04

120 135
7.00 7.00
5 5
6 6
7 7
0.0 0.0
.05 .20
Brakes. 6/3
Transmission max speed 124 (that's all I changed)
LSD 12/22/16
100% power/no oil change
Sport computer
Racing exhaust
Carbon hood
20 downforce
46kg ballast -10
450pp
224hp 901kg 42:58 4.02kg/hp

Last edited:
et_
So I just looked through my garage, I actually had 5 Suzuki gixxers in my garage:eek:

I flipped through the different setups, and found one that should work fine, took it for a spin, made a few changes and... Well, here you go:):

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01:

comfort soft/comfort soft

Suspension:
Ride height: 90/85
Spring rate: 4.55/6.20
Dampers compression: 4/4
Dampers extension: 4/4
Anti-roll bars: 7/7
Camber angle: 0.0/0.0
Toe angle: 0.00/0.20
Brake balance: 7/3

Transmisson:
first set default, then max speed to 180kmh
1'st: 5.210
2'nd: 3.920
3'rd: 3.060
4'th: 2.505
5'th: 2.093
5'th: 1.785
Final gear: 4.000

Differential:
Initial torque: 10
Acceleration sensitivity: 18
Braking sensitivity: 12

Power:
No oil change, install Sports Computer, Racing Exhaust, and set limiter @96.1%

Body:
No weight reduction
Downforce: /20
Ballast weight: 200kg
Ballast position: +8

Never before have I had such a completed setup on the first day:lol:
@Mahen N : try this one instead, it should be both faster and easier than the one from bathurst;)

Thanks for the setup, bit late to the party on this one but after a couple of laps, down to a 0:8xx for 77th on my DS3.

Pretty crowdy in the sub-1.01: Bettered my time last night by .052 to a 1.00.834 and picked up 21 Places on the LB; now 60'th. Using @Rajman's setup. ....-oh; and weather was overcast. :lol:

I'll post a video tomorrow, I love the Miura-just have to get the power/weight correct, haven't watched survivor for years.

Elise 111R '04

120 135
7.00 7.00
5 5
6 6
7 7
0.0 0.0
.05 .20
Brakes. 6/3
LSD 12/22/16
100% power/no oil change
Sport computer
Racing exhaust
Carbon hood
20 downforce
46kg ballast -10
450pp

Thank you very much for doing this! What a fast pinky Lotus :D I'm impressed and your time will be my benchmark for a while at this car/track combo :D It will probably take me light-year to get to this level lol. It would be even more helpful if you include the interior view for the replay with other info like speed. What wheel are you using?

Last edited:
I got a 1:04.8 in the Ram 1500. Better time than my Clio RS and almost as good as my Rocket. Can one of the top drivers please test the Ram. If I can get a 1:04.8 with a basic tune. A top driver may be able to get a 1:02 with it.
Edit:1:04.3, now it is faster than my Rocket.

Last edited:
For anyone who was also wondering how many contestants in the seasonals or GT6 players are left:

Seeing I still have not tried the TT (combo of "Tsukuba? meh" and "PDI, fix your goddamn PP formula so the Suzuki is NOT the best 450/500pp car by MILES!"), I coasted it at ~20mph, I was in the 3mn25's, good for Edit 92,192th, 4 had the same idea and were slower than me :lol:

What wheel are you using?
good question @WhoosierGirl

Last edited:
Got off work early today and made some laps;

1:00.702 for 44th.

Did I get voted off the island? lol. I just have not played that much lately.

Hot track at Daytona gives slightly better lap times right away but, the more laps you run on the colder track the closer the times become. Only few hundredths between them and that was update 1.09, no idea if it is the same now.

I used this seasonal to setup some cars I had, only a dozen or so laps on each but I have a good start if I ever use them. A Suzuki free TT here would have been fun.

Elise 111r 1:01.8
Miura. 1:01.9
RX500. 1:02.2
Dino 246 1:02.8
Garaiya 1:02.9
3400s 1:03.7
69 Z28 1:04.8

hi WhoosierGirl! What is your tune for 3400S please, I love this car, thx

Did my first few serious laps today, and got down to 1'00.3, I should be able to hit a high 1'00.1xx before the event ends, but thats it I think. I thought this would be a combination that suited me, but yet again I'll have to cave in to the immense speed of the top guys:grumpy:

My tune has also been a bit revised, inspired slightly by the tune of @GT_Rajman, however his high differential accel. sensitivity is beyond me. Are you sure you're running at 40 accel. sensitivity buddy? If so, your current time of 1'00.0 is amazing:eek:

BTW, @Tiago_Almeida: If you're tagging someone with a "@", make sure you use the correct user;)

Last edited:
What wheel are you using?

G27 mounted on my Vanity with 32" flat screen on the wall, used a DFGT in GT5. I did "upgrade" to an office chair a counple months ago, the Vanity stool wasn't very going to survive the Nurburgring TT :)

hi WhoosierGirl! What is your tune for 3400S please, I love this car, thx

I am at work now but, I will post what I used when I get home tonight. I remember that I did not change that much, removing the camber and reducing the rear toe was about all I did to the suspension, I think. Did more than I thought, lol.

@lilivier

3400S '00
1:03.241

110 105
4.85 7.50
3 3
9 9
6 6
0.0 0.0
0.00 .20

5/4BB
14/12/16
Transmission to 130
No oil change 81.9% power 250hp
Stage 2 weight reduction
Carbon hood
58kg +36 1236kg
4.94kg/hp
53:47

Last edited:

Elise 111R '04

120 135
7.00 7.00
5 5
6 6
7 7
0.0 0.0
.05 .20
Brakes. 6/3
LSD 12/22/16
100% power/no oil change
Sport computer
Racing exhaust
Carbon hood
20 downforce
46kg ballast -10
450pp

I might give it a try I modified your last setup in the susuki for Tsukuba and just got a 1:02.xxx the lead guy as ever has worked out a better setup and is getting way more acceleration than I do. I'd love to know how you get that in these things!

I might give it a try I modified your last setup in the susuki for Tsukuba and just got a 1:02.xxx the lead guy as ever has worked out a better setup and is getting way more acceleration than I do. I'd love to know how you get that in these things!
You got both mine, Rajman's, and Whogirl's tunes in the OP, they're all good enough to keep up with the top. The reason they get more speed on the straight is simply because of the way they exit the corners. They are not called aliens for nothing;)

et_
You got both mine, Rajman's, and Whogirl's tunes in the OP, they're all good enough to keep up with the top. The reason they get more speed on the straight is simply because of the way they exit the corners. They are not called aliens for nothing;)
Ok cool. well I haven't seen the setup. I've tried the Lotus now and that's pretty good. I've got down to 1:02.xxx but need a 1.00 to be happy!

Hi @et_ (seems i get the tagging right this time...)

After having run Rajman's set up, i switched to a hybrid of yours and his yesterday; using his power upgrades and transmission whereas the rest was your setup -first version.

I immediately felt it had a sharper turn-in, but i found it hard to drive (DS3), 'coz it was -more or less- a guessing game to apply the right rotation. So even though you found Rajman's Accel. sensivity a handful, it was easier for me to handle. But yours (or: the hybrid) seemed faster and sure enough: After many attempts, i was able to improve by .101 to a 1.00.733.

When i read you had updated your setup,inspired by Rajman, i thought you too had taken the opportunity to use his powerupgrades, thereby gaining 1hp and losing 3kgs, but no. May i ask: Why would you not? You don't seem to Loose torque -i know there are decimals on the three parameters, but anyway... Does the car simply behave better with racing exhaust installed?

Looking forward to try your updated version, hoping it's a bit more tameable with the DS3...

Thank you for the setup!:cheers:

et_
Oh and what's the OP please? I'd like to have a go at your tune and or Rajman's. :-) cheers!

Hi @et_ (seems i get the tagging right this time...)

After having run Rajman's set up, i switched to a hybrid of yours and his yesterday; using his power upgrades and transmission whereas the rest was your setup -first version.

I immediately felt it had a sharper turn-in, but i found it hard to drive (DS3), 'coz it was -more or less- a guessing game to apply the right rotation. So even though you found Rajman's Accel. sensivity a handful, it was easier for me to handle. But yours (or: the hybrid) seemed faster and sure enough: After many attempts, i was able to improve by .101 to a 1.00.733.

When i read you had updated your setup,inspired by Rajman, i thought you too had taken the opportunity to use his powerupgrades, thereby gaining 1hp and losing 3kgs, but no. May i ask: Why would you not? You don't seem to Loose torque -i know there are decimals on the three parameters, but anyway... Does the car simply behave better with racing exhaust installed?

Looking forward to try your updated version, hoping it's a bit more tameable with the DS3...

Thank you for the setup!:cheers:
D'oh! :ouch: Did'nt notice his power upgrades was more efficient, will try that, thanks:tup:

Edit: what power upgrades did he use? Also, remember that Rajman uses HP unit, and I use BHP unit, there is a slight difference, which could explain the extra HP.

Last edited:
I can't improve on a 1:20.7 and it's making me cross. I don't know how you blokes manage 1.00's. I've got all the same line etc.I can't make the car brake later or accelerate earlier so I have no idea where the hell I'm losing time. very very fed up..

Back