• Thread starter et_
  • 188 comments

et_

(Banned)
Sweden
erazer13
elias_johansson
seasonal TT 2.jpg

*thanks to GRANKUSTOM for the picture.:)

Rankings Registration: 31/07/2014 – 14/08/2014, 3:00 GMT/UTC
Period of Availability: 31/07/2014 – 28/08/2014, 3:00 GMT/UTC

Eligible Cars:
Categories: Normal Car.

Entry Requirements:
PP: 450 or less
Tyres: Comfort Soft or less.
Nitrous: Cannot be Fitted.

Prizes:
Gold: Cr.62,000
Silver: Cr.32,000
Bronze: Cr.14,000

Gift(s):
Gold: GT POLARIZED 001-P paint chip.

Target Time:
Gold: 1:07.000
Silver: 1:09.000
Bronze: 1:15.000

SRF is forced OFF (grayed out) in Driving Options menu.

Course Conditions:
Track: Tsukuba Circuit
Track Length: 2,045 m
Time of day: 15:30
Precipitation: 0%

Tunes:

Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01, with changes made here - [COLOR=#FF0080]WhoosierGirl[/COLOR]

Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 - et_

Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 - dddsprayshop

Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 - GT_Rajman

Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 - praiano63

Lotus Elise 111R '04 - [COLOR=#FF0080]WhoosierGirl[/COLOR]

RUF 3400S '00 - [COLOR=#FF0080]WhoosierGirl[/COLOR]

Nissan Silvia 240RS (S110) '83 - Johnnypenso Special note: not tuned for this event, but some found it usefull.

Please post links for applicable tunes so I can update OP.

Our devoted GTP member JogoAsobi has gone MIA. I set up these threads in his honor!

Last edited:
Yay, I have the top time with a controller! (By the time I post this though I'll probably be eight or something) but for now I'm happy :).

Pfff.. What's the fun in that? Use a car that struggles to get to the gold so your driving improves..

Fully agree with that. Thats taking the easy gold.
Its more fun when you earn it. I'm going at it with my EK9.

My first ever post. Lol.

Edit: First lap was a 1:07.214, Second lap was a 1:06.767 I'm currently ranked 595.

Last edited:
et_
Or you dont care about gold or whatever and focus on getting as high as possible on the leaderboard.
I ment what car is the fastest, not what car suits you;)
I used to chase the best possible laptime once.. But then I raced against academy finalist and gave up.

I did it with Ferrari Dino from first try, tuned it to 450pp.
Im not going for as fast as possible, i just want to get gold and prizes

1:00.961 for an early 1rst.

Used the same setup as panorama, I just changed LSD to 20/11/17 and moved final to 4.300.

I really can't take listening to the Suzuki anymore, :(.

Edit; brakes to 6/2
Yeah was driving it for fun, too see what's happening, getting around with my Audi TT and what do i see at 1st place?

Congrats, Hopefully you stay up there for very long.

It's funny how I had more trouble with this TT than the 97T one! I tried my trusty Triumph Spitfire that was pretty good at beating 550PP cars in the corners and I wound up a second and a half off the gold time. The next car I tried was my 86 Trueno, but that only got me half a second off the gold time. Tried my Toyota ist, was a full second off.

I sighed and gave in. I got a GSX and beat gold by two seconds and I feel so ashamed...

Used the same setup as panorama, I just changed LSD to 20/11/17 and moved final to 4.300.

Edit; brakes to 6/2
Exactly the same and the limit power or without all the engine tuning? Do you keep the ballast?

Is it normal to be really slow down the back straight compared to the top guys? I don't know if I'm just getting a bad exit or if it's something else.

Last edited:
Rit
Hey!..I already won that paint chip. Recycling prizes so soon PD?..:lol:
Yep, is the same with the Matte Light Green prize in the 4WD Drift challenge. Good thing I already have it or I would have had to endure some motion sickness.

In to the 1:04's with a Clio V6, pretty pleased with that. A few BRZ and Elise up there, saw an Elise around 1:02 so that's probably the best time out there of actual cars :sly:

Edit; brakes to 6/2
Congrats on the early run to 1st. Can't wait to try this one and Spa. Two of my better overall TT tracks.

Agree on not sure if I can listen to the Suzuki sound track for another two weeks.

I've had enough of the GSX so I went with something different. I first tried the BMW 507 and was less than a second away from gold, but I don't have what it takes to go any faster. Next up was the Ferrari 250 Berlinetta and after some tinkering managed to get gold by a few tenths. It was rather enjoyable.

I hadn't noticed what a great looking car the Berlinetta is, specially when you lower the suspension.

With regards to the power of the GSX-R I'd recommend just using engine stage 2, racing exhaust, sports computer and an oil change. The power curve isn't perfect when restricted but the game really punishes one that is completely flat with regards to PP and with these parts you don't have too much uneccessary torque using up PP, it feels as though it's a couple of tenths quicker than a flattened power curve.

Last edited:
Had time for a few runs at lunch using WhoosierGirl's tune from the last TT with slightly higher spring and diff settings to get an EARLY 27th place at a 1:01.209. Need a better exit out of the hairpin before the long straight to gain another .200-.400 if I'm lucky.

Turned the volume down to not listen to the Suzuki's exhaust note/screech as much.

Try her tune for this TT too.

Last edited:
Back