458 italia or murcielago sv???? got $500 im a level 16

• Thread starter vtech25vt
  • 3 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
k so im rly confused on what to do now... i want to save up for an enzo but im only half way there and i need to complete the ferrari races and the lambo races...

what car is better????:nervous:

k so im rly confused on what to do now...

I'd suggest reading the AUP as your next step, before the moderators jump on you. Pay particular attention to the first two points;

•You will post all messages in English.
•You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

Following these rules, your post should have looked more like this;

Ok so I'm realy confused on what to do now... I want to save up for an Enzo but I'm only half way there and I need to complete the Ferrari races and the Lambo races...

What car is better????:nervous:

Also I don't know why this is in the introduction section.. Shouldn't this be in the GT5 section?

The 458 is the better car between it and the SV. It'll wipe the floor with anything else in the Ferrari races. It'll also easily win the MR race.

However, if you are saving up to buy the Enzo, then I'd buy a Ferrari BB12 for $100k and use that to do the Ferrari races etc. I'd then buy the Gallardo to do the Lambo races and the Gallardo cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back