United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
480PP FR Non-Race Car Super Lap: Death Valley

TT#49 - 480PP FR Non-Racing Car Super Lap @ Death Valley.jpg
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
TT#49 - 480PP FR Non-Racing Car Super Lap @ Death Valley.jpg

Tunes:
Please add the cars full name as the header for your posted tunes.

Shelby Series One Super Charged '03 (500PP SH) by shaunm80

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A '02 by Ed_Night

Subaru BRZ S '12 by SilverSE102

Honda S2000 Type V '03 by Ed_Night

Nismo GTR LM Road Car by sync

Nismo GTR LM Road Car by LM7325

Shelby Series One Super Charged '03 by sync

Shelby Series One Super Charged '03 by TRL_Andromeda

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Tried a few cars out to learn the track. Bronze with a Viper, Silver with an RX8, then I went for it with Shelby Series 1. Gold on first lap with it. Good enough for tonight.

Gold on first lap with the Shelby Series 1.
Only adjustment was to lower the engine power to meet the regulation. Everything else is stock.
Room for improvement :)

Shelby Series One.

So far, been at it for about an hour, I've managed to do a 1:25.468 to put me 19th. I still have some setup work to do as I believe the car is still a little unhappy with me.

1:25.4 will have me knock down the order very quickly won't it? :scared:

Tried the M3 CSL and got a 1:26.8xx without too much fine tuning and not knowing this track just yet. I see a 1:25 with this car.

Good front end grip with this car, I don't have a rear wing installed either.

I can't be bothered with these 🤬 barriers! Had a good exit out of turn 6 and, surprise surprise, there was an invisible barrier much closer to the road than it should be. 👍

1:24's are possible but the invisible barriers are really putting me off, so I'll stay with a 1:25.119 and 15th place (currently). 👍

I can't be bothered with these 🤬 barriers! Had a good exit out of turn 6 and, surprise surprise, there was an invisible barrier much closer to the road than it should be. 👍

1:24's are possible but the invisible barriers are really putting me off, so I'll stay with a 1:25.119 and 15th place (currently). 👍
Practice :) learn how to ^&*^that invisible barrs .

I tryed the 86 GT but couldnt make him stop sliding and wasnt able to get speed out of the corner. Didnt gave him a lot of tryes though.
I quickly took a series 1 gave it a standard setup of mine and ran gold with it in a couple laps. still space left to improve but at least gold anyway with a 1.29.6

But I'm not through with YOU 86 GT 15th Anniv ... :D
give it another try if I have more time.

Back