No power parts
No oilchange
Limiter at 84.3%

Body:
All weight reductions (1006kg)
No ballast
Downforce: -/20 (wing installed)
body rigidity installed

1:25.168 using TRL_Andromeda tune. Thanks for that. Still leaving 2 tenths on the track.

edit: 1:24.895 for #133. I was right about those couple of tenths.

Still using Andromeda's tune however after watching the No1 driver in the race I changed the gears a bit to reflect his, or at least I tried to, worked a bit.

Last edited:
@TRL_Andromeda that's a proper TRL alien tune! I couldn't handle it with DS3, where anything over 60% throttle is treated as 100% in GT6. (Not so in other games - PD hates DS3.)

With a couple of changes and watching @Doodle best lap - snagged on day 1 or 2 of this seasonal - I improved my time by 0.8 seconds! My previous best was using TCS:1 and I'm proud to say this improvement was with TCS:0.

Just inside the top 150 so I hope to finish in top 200, thanks to your tune.

My adjustments in bold made it much easier to drive with DS3 triggers:

Toe angle: 0.00/-0.25 (changed to 0/-0.05)
Brake Balance: 5/5 (changed to 5/4)
Differential, Acceleration Sensitivity: 10 (changed to 8)

My previous time didn't have chassis reinforcement and was using the @ODB tune from an Apricot Hill seasonal last year, with various suggestions from that topic and a little noob-proofing of my own.

The top time currently is from @DBRS007 and has 10,000km on the clock, oil change light and more revs. Wear out the engine, add parts and it would go faster? Revving as high as possible on gear changes, with very aggressive downshift. The accuracy of the lap is absolutely sublime - download it quick, if you can! Not using active steering either. Very impressive.

Bordem and pride roped me back into this super lap event. Got down to a 1:24.91x for 144th....for now. Saw I had dropped down to 348, past my preffered spot. lol

I also watched the #1 car and dropped my gearing so much that I never use 6th. Got my improved time with a couple bobbles but the better wheel spin control made a big difference anyway. Luckily it only took 30 minutes because one hour was all I allowed myself....for now.

Still need to get over to the FITT tunes..TOO Lazy to figure that out so far.

This time trial never really interested me other than myself having the day one fever I usually get. Invisible walls are just silly at Death Valley. Incredible lap @DBRS007 and nice victory by nearly 3 tenths! :bowdown: I'm also afraid that the two new time trials that were just released also don't interest me in the slightest. Maybe next month. :indiff:

Back