4C Gr. 3 Road Car Transmission

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alpha Cipher
  • 3 comments
  • 590 views
Messages
3,954
Philippines
Laguna
Messages
Alpha_Cipher1
Anyone noticed how the 4C has paddle shifters in the interior view, but the stock transmission is a stick manual?

I believe it's the same for the RCZ. It's a bit weird how PD messed this up given their attention to detail
 
Anyone noticed how the 4C has paddle shifters in the interior view, but the stock transmission is a stick manual?

I believe it's the same for the RCZ. It's a bit weird how PD messed this up given their attention to detail
The 4C came with a manual?
I only ask that because I never have ever seen an option for a manual on any 4C in the real world

Edit: Also the Viper is a stick but the GT3 car IRL is a sequential 6 Speed (Paddle Shifter) so it would make sense, even if the 4C came with a stick, that it would get switched to a Sequential
 
The 4C came with a manual?
I only ask that because I never have ever seen an option for a manual on any 4C in the real world

Edit: Also the Viper is a stick but the GT3 car IRL is a sequential 6 Speed (Paddle Shifter) so it would make sense, even if the 4C came with a stick, that it would get switched to a Sequential
Nope. The normal 4C only got a sequential tranny with paddle shifters. The Gr. 3 road version it retains those paddle shifters, but it weirdly became a stick manual
 
Nope. The normal 4C only got a sequential tranny with paddle shifters. The Gr. 3 road version it retains those paddle shifters, but it weirdly became a stick manual
Oh, I got what your saying now. Yeah that does seem weird no that you mention it. :lol::lol::lol:
 
Back