Latest GT Sport Mileage Exchange Update Adds Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 Road Car

My garage keeps incomplete as I'm still missing the Audi R18 TDI Le Mans 2011 (Gr.1). Hopefully it will be buyable next time.

This is the car I’ve been waiting for!!!!! Question though, when will the GT-R Safety be available?

It will be a while that was just a few cars ago, IIRC. So maybe in a couple months?

Jerome

Wait; they had it available in the “Mileage Exchange” already?!! When was this?, where was I at?

Yep, sorry to say man. I had the same feeling when I realized I should've bought that 'Vette Road Car initially.

Jerome

Stoked about this new Road Car in the mileage exchange! This is the last one I have been waiting for... so far :D

I just wish they would show a blue check if I already own the car. This is done with other items in the mileage exchange (such as wheels and paints) and it's done for all cars in the dealer rooms (brand central) that I already own. But cars for sale in the mileage exhange... nope.
Just me?

They're cool.

The homologation special is one of the reasons why the 1960s-1990s (but particularly the 1980s) were so awesome for cars. RS200, 037 Stradale, ur quattro, Ferrari GTO, CLK-LM, 911 GT1 Strassenversion - even the M3 and 190E AMG were race cars sold as road cars... great days.

These days, competition cars are the remotest possible cousins of their road-going counterparts, and you can't buy street versions of the racing cars. In the 1980s/90s you could buy a road version of the car that won Le Mans, or the top category of GT racing, or the car that won the WRC. Imagine driving a TS050 road car, a GT-R GT3 road car or a Citroen C3 WRC road car today; that's what the 1980s/90s was like - you could do that.

Okay, so GT Sport's "Gr.3" and "Gr.B" cars are largely not real, and the road cars based on them aren't either, but they're cool to have because homologation specials are cool and a reminder of the best era for cars.

You reminded me of the good old PS2/GT2 days when there were road versions of the 1997 and 1998 Nissan R390 race cars. the 1997 was an especially interesting design with the exhaust tips super low and sticking out. 800 BHP. Ahh memories... here's pics:
maxresdefault.jpg

images

What will they do when they run out of gr.3 road cars?

PD is currently modeling more cars and more tracks for GT Sport. May take another month or two for them to arrive.

Last edited:
Back