Premium
South Korea
South Korea

More Power, Less Cost

what would you think?
we are doing survey now.

"How much are you willing to pay for this?!"

this is just glimpse.
will be announced soon, and will launch official site.

MotionGear4S
GTGear / MotionHouse

Thank you for watching!

Updated************

2DOF with PS4 PCars, It works with PS4 console! now!

https://www.facebook.com/gtgearcokr

Last edited:
motion4s_detail.jpg

How much for shipping to europe and what are your warranty conditions.

Are there any reviews available

@GTGear i'm very intrested it this but......

Your website is in Korean and does not translate very well in english. If you want to sell stuff here, make sure people are able to read your specs.

What i was able to find was :

- The website is http://gtgear.co.kr/goods/view?no=132#goods_review
- The unit sells for 4.500.000 Won which is about € 3600,- or $ 3950,-
- The website advertises with free shipping, but i have no idea it this is world wide
- The acculators are with 150mm/s faster than D-box acculators (100mm/s) but...........
- The max load is only 60kg per acculator vs 114kg for the 3250i and 182kg for the 4250i
- The max vertical lift is 140mm vs 37mm (d-box)
- The software is a pure d-box clone and all the major sims are supported
- The base platform is included in the price ( but i'm not sure because everything is in korean )

So here are my concerns\questions

- With a 200kg load the D-box is probably faster, because when the load gets bigger the speeds go down
- Are you guys offering free shipping world wide
- What's the estimated delivery time
- What's the warranty
- Can the controlbox be mounted on the rig/can it handle the vibrations
- There are some options you can choose, but what are they (they do not translate)
- What are the dimensions of the controlbox
- are there any reviews available

Last edited:
- With a 200kg load the D-box is probably faster, because when the load gets bigger the speeds go down
- What's the warranty
- There are some options you can choose, but what are they (they do not translate)

Hi, Thank you for your interests!
we are in the middle of preparing our sales kit for global, you may visit http://motiongear.net . it is now online, but we will add more contents soon.

Let me answer for your question briefly.

With a 200kg load the D-box is probably faster, because when the load gets bigger the speeds go down
-> nope, we need to do some math for this question. but our actuator capacity can load up more weight on more speed comparing to DBox.

-> not confirmed yet for this. we will do crowd funding or group buy for international buyers late this year

-> in korea now, it takes 1-2 weeks

- What's the warranty
-> 1 yr warranty included

-> currently, it is not mounted on the platform, it locates near by motion platform, connects via wires. I doubt it can be mounted on platform bearing its rumbles

-> 2dof, 4dof, and base platform selection (Playseat, RSeat, RSC, PNS (korean local cockpit) currently supports those four kinds)
-> you may find this on our site (http://motiongear.net)

-> not in english, all koreans, sold around 20 units (launched in korea on May,2016)

Thanks!

Thanks, for the reply. I already visited your website yesterday and like i said it does not translate well.

Can you explain to me what the options dropdown menu says, because it's not in english and cannot be translated

hebergeur gratuit

Thanks, for the reply. I already visited your website yesterday and like i said it does not translate well.

Can you explain to me what the options dropdown menu says, because it's not in english and cannot be translated

hebergeur gratuit

As I mentioned above.

-> 2dof, 4dof, and base platform selection (Playseat, RSeat, RSC, PNS (korean local cockpit) currently supports those four kinds)
-> you may find this on our site (http://motiongear.net)

That is for 2DOF, 4DOF selection box. and also can select base platform which you might have.

Thanks!

Are you sure this is faster and has more weight handling capabilities than Dbox? My 4x Dbox can move my 400lb 2 seater rig with violent speed if necessary and that is with 2 people in it, and still has plenty to give including tactile. I'd love to see more on this setup.

how much would the 4DOF(4 actuator setup) cost?

we would start crowd funding soon, late this yr, with around 7K ~ 8K USD for 4DOF. Price is still adjustable.

Last edited:
Quick question,

Crowd funding? As in Kickstarter? Will this be available outside of Asia? The reason I ask is Asian startups, KATwalk being the lastest, will use funding from Europe and United States, get their project funded, and then inform the original backers which funded the project that they are sorry but they are concentrating on the Asian market.

When will you build English/German/French/etc website be available to assure western backers that they aren't just funding a project they will never be able to buy.

Nice work on getting that working with PS4, first one I believe.

Also, still waiting on those weight handling and speed comparisons to Dbox, since you openly say it in your title but don't really provide any proof.

Last edited:
While this looks good, they cant expect to export many units with the obvious issues stated above regards the website/service or when US/EU distributors could be available.

Still I will watch with interest, as people are looking more affordable solutions...

D-Box Gen2
More on this to be revealed on September 15th.
Seems it is getting a makeover and will now support 6Dof with both horizontal and vertical motion. Although remains to seen if any racing sim/devs for games support it and not just training or professional applications.
Price may still be too high for most average people in seriously considering.

Next Level Racing Motion Platform V2
This looks to offer a decent level of motion in a small quiet compact form that is also easy to install.
Also one to watch for reviews as the original has been improved on and currently is in the UK from £2300. Surprised it as not been covered more in the forums.

The Dbox gen 2 will support the same titles gen 1 does. From what I know. It's more expensive as well, since the actuators have been even faster and able to lift more weight.

Sorry for late response, please see below,

Quick question,

Crowd funding? As in Kickstarter? Will this be available outside of Asia? The reason I ask is Asian startups, KATwalk being the lastest, will use funding from Europe and United States, get their project funded, and then inform the original backers which funded the project that they are sorry but they are concentrating on the Asian market.

--> it will be available outside of Asia, BTW, shipping cost would be burden, we are estimating it now, with base platform it will cost around 0.5~1K USD worldwide, with base platform 1K~2K USD worldwide, maybe via Fedex or DHL.

When will you build English/German/French/etc website be available to assure western backers that they aren't just funding a project they will never be able to buy.

--> motiongear.net supports English now, we dont have plan to support any other language yet. sorry.

Nice work on getting that working with PS4, first one I believe.

--> Thanks, it shows just perfect motion with EVEN PS4 now.

Also, still waiting on those weight handling and speed comparisons to Dbox, since you openly say it in your title but don't really provide any proof.

--> we will provide some evidence sheet sooner or later, now it comes from hardware spec, like actuator motor power, etc

Please see below, Thanks!

While this looks good, they cant expect to export many units with the obvious issues stated above regards the website/service or when US/EU distributors could be available.

--> exactly! it will take some time to find out proper distributors on each region bases, but we will start crowd funding without distributors, like other products.

Still I will watch with interest, as people are looking more affordable solutions...

D-Box Gen2
Seems it is getting a makeover and will now support 6Dof with both horizontal and vertical motion. Although remains to seen if any racing sim/devs for games support it and not just training or professional applications.

--> we will check this out, thanks!

This looks to offer a decent level of motion in a small quiet compact form that is also easy to install.
Also one to watch for reviews as the original has been improved on and currently is in the UK from £2300. Surprised it as not been covered more in the forums.

--> Yes, it is good and affordable indeed!, but it only moves our butt,, not whole simulator. that gives us BIG DIFFERENCE. you may agree.

The Dbox gen 2 will support the same titles gen 1 does. From what I know. It's more expensive as well, since the actuators have been even faster and able to lift more weight.

Good, we are looking forward to seeing DBox gen2!

Thanks for the responses. I'm not tied to any motion solution. I am a big Dbox proponent because I've used them all and Dbox to me simulates a cars suspension best. But that being said, more competition is great and will drive down costs for all sim racers and simulation enthusiasts. Consider a US based distribution center, as if you bring this out at the price you're planning, even if you're not better than Dbox, it will sell well I believe. Good luck.

Thanks for the responses. I'm not tied to any motion solution. I am a big Dbox proponent because I've used them all and Dbox to me simulates a cars suspension best. But that being said, more competition is great and will drive down costs for all sim racers and simulation enthusiasts. Consider a US based distribution center, as if you bring this out at the price you're planning, even if you're not better than Dbox, it will sell well I believe. Good luck.

Thank you for your interests and cheer up msg!! will be great help for us. thanks,!

D-Box Gen2

hi, here is hardware spec comparison vs Dbox gen2.

%E1%84%89%E1%85%B3%E1%84%8F%E1%85%B3%E1%84%85%E1%85%B5%E1%86%AB%E1%84%89%E1%85%A3%E1%86%BA-2016-09-09-%E1%84%8B%E1%85%A9%E1%84%92%E1%85%AE-3-10-13-png.583849

Attachments

• 스크린샷 2016-09-09 오후 3.10.13.png
    스크린샷 2016-09-09 오후 3.10.13.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 2,265
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back