4DOF MotionSimulator MotionGear4S [vs DBox]

• Thread starter GTGear
  • 45 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
we have some interesting stuff here. 1DOF, it is moving forward and backward with vibrations only, but it really gives great G feeling efficiently.

Check this out

Last edited:
Interesting concept but i would kinda prefer the Idea 1Dof if thats all i could have,

PS You guys need an In house Alien to do some driving for you guys. I cant say you choose very "motion friendly" content to show off.

Any updates?

sorry for late,, our account was deactivated due to some issue, and just wokeup again. We are using electric cylinder for motion simulator.

Thanks! & Happy New Year.

sorry for late,, our account was deactivated due to some issue, and just wokeup again. We are using electric cylinder for motion simulator.

Thanks! & Happy New Year.
I need updates on technical specs. I am creating commercial simulator and am looking for motion options. Detailed technical papers, videos and testimonials.

Thanks

I need updates on technical specs. I am creating commercial simulator and am looking for motion options. Detailed technical papers, videos and testimonials.

Thanks

Hi. Have you looked up motiongear.net for spec info? If so, What other spec do you need?

I am sorry, but with 4 actuators only, I don't see why this is 4DOF, at best it's only 3 DOF; 3DOF = rolling, pitching, and heaving. So where is the 4th DOF? Please kindly advise. Thanks.

I am sorry, but with 4 actuators only, I don't see why this is 4DOF, at best it's only 3 DOF; 3DOF = rolling, pitching, and heaving. So where is the 4th DOF? Please kindly advise. Thanks.

Might help to learn your motion axis, which will help you understand how it all works.
axes.gif

Might help to learn your motion axis, which will help you understand how it all works.
axes.gif
You are not answering my question. Of course I know all 6 DOF, which is why I am able to tell that having 4 actuators in the four corners can only achieve 3 DOF, as was explained in my post. So other than those 3, I don't see how you could have sway, surge, and yaw. Correct me if I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back