4th GTPlanet Formula 1 World Championship (Collisions Off)

• Thread starter fishfash
  • 685 comments
Heyhey everyone!

I maayyyy be borrowing my mates old (used to be broken) PS3, and hopefully I can get it back to mine before the end of the week. So there's a possibility I could make Magny-Cours if there's enough room :D

Hello Kak, good to here from you.

About my practice session, I'm pretty sure it will be on Wednesday at just after 9pm. Obviously, it is not compulsary but as I said before I think it would be good to see how everyone else is doing and then have Thursday to improve the lap. The password will be 'fishfash' so no confusion is made. We will strat with a 3 lap warn up and then progress into a race size of anywhere between 15 and 20 laps depending on how long a lap takes to complete. If I recieve a poor attendence twice in a row I will cancel it, I just thought it would be fun as me and King have trained together a few times and I have definatley learnt some new things. Anyway, thank you fishfash for letting it go ahead and hopefully see you Wednesday. Game name is GTP Training. Table looks great as well!

Think that practice session will do me alot of good. Really rusty at the minute and have not practiced Magny-Cours at all so I should be there.

Awesome, the French Grand Prix. My favourite track, because of how good I am here. Does anyone from last year remember how good I did? Well, I qualifies 4th, because I ran out of time in qualifying after going green. Came out of turn 1 in 3rd, then took 2nd and stayed there until I spun, then dropped to 3rd, then got spun by Kakundoo, who didn't stop, so I lost 2 places, then I hit Hemi, after he passed me, under braking, so I let him by me again, and couldn't catch back up, then on the final lap, landed a penalty and got passed once more, so I ended in 6th. I hope that doesn't happen again this year. Hoping for a best result :)

I enjoy Magny-Cours as well :) so I really hope I can get back for this one. I remember the last one we had here, managed to get from last and scrape back to second with the fastest lap. Which was my second fastest lap, the other being Magny-Cours again the season before :D

Safe to say, if I can get some good practice in, then I reckon I can contend for a podium :)

So will any of you be able to make my session tommorow, it would be great if you could but obviously I understand Kak's trouble.

So will any of you be able to make my session tommorow, it would be great if you could but obviously I understand Kak's trouble.

I don't think i will as you know i can only make a hour or two on thursday afternoons when we have done some laps together.

And kakundoo good to see you might be back with us a really funny comment about lapping pj made me laugh anyway.

Last edited:
It does look really awesome! After reading through all the new systems they have put into it, especially with the career mode, I don't see how it could be any worse than F1CE.

Sorry to disappoint if you were thinking about it but NO PRATICE TONIGHT. This is due to the other guys at home wanting to watch a Jamie Oliver programme, sorry but there is not much more that can be done but hopefully it will be a very enjoyable race. P.S, what kind of laps are you putting in? I manged a 1:11.5 without the pit lane which I think gives an advantage.

You did lol, and i'm sure you have improved vastly since then, whilst I have been growing rusty with the lack of a PS3 still. Even if I can't get a PS3 by this Friday, we're going to both have to have a race at Magny-Cours sometime, just the two of us because too much pride is on the line here ;) lol.

Heyhey everyone!

I maayyyy be borrowing my mates old (used to be broken) PS3, and hopefully I can get it back to mine before the end of the week. So there's a possibility I could make Magny-Cours if there's enough room :D

Hey Kak, glad to have you back and hope to see you on track soon 👍

You'll have to get by me first ;)

You will have to make it to the grid first :lol:

Sorry to disappoint if you were thinking about it but NO PRATICE TONIGHT. This is due to the other guys at home wanting to watch a Jamie Oliver programme, sorry but there is not much more that can be done but hopefully it will be a very enjoyable race. P.S, what kind of laps are you putting in? I manged a 1:11.5 without the pit lane which I think gives an advantage.

No probs there, thanks for organising anyway :) oh and fantastic time there, you can challenge PJ for the win.

No probs there, thanks for organising anyway :) oh and fantastic time there, you can challenge PJ for the win.

I hope so. Me and MadAd always seem to have good race so it should be close again, and PJ does sound fast here, no doubt however you'll cross the line P1. I think this race will be interesting as it will show who's a safe driver, risky or too risky because the 1st chicane after the hairpin, it's quite easy to receive a penalty if you push to hard but you can lose so much time as well if you break. Also the chicane, 1 turn after the the first chicane, you can lose or gain lots of time. I was doing a lap and did a 1:12.7 and lost loads of time in sector 2, I did a lap after and was green through sector 2 and about the same through 1 and 3 and managed a 1:11.9.

Btw guys would it be alright if my mate Tom joined aswell and if we made a team? He just got F1CE again yesterday and asked if theres any tournaments still going so let me know on here Gyles, cheers.

Great news, as long as my mate doesn't forget. Then I should be on track tomorrow! :D

I'm a little out of practice, so once I get home tomorrow, I will have to do a **** load of practice to get back to a good pace!

I really can't wait to get back on track though, should be great fun!

Btw guys would it be alright if my mate Tom joined aswell and if we made a team? He just got F1CE again yesterday and asked if theres any tournaments still going so let me know on here Gyles, cheers.

Hi,

Yep sure no problem, we have one final space available. If you can get your mate Tom to sign up here and post on the forum as well that would be great, also please read the rules on the first page.

You can create your own team, just let me know the name 👍

We could have a full house tomorrow with the return of Kak

What cost me the race last year, was consistency. So tomorrow, I'm going to drill perfection into my laps. Mistakes will be unacceptable for me.

Hey, Its tom.. Jordys mate

Welcome to GT Planet and the F1CE Championship, hope to see you tonight 👍

Race details and rules can be found on the first page.

Actually scratch that team name. Changing it to Alfa Romeo.

OK great got it :)

What cost me the race last year, was consistency. So tomorrow, I'm going to drill perfection into my laps. Mistakes will be unacceptable for me.

You can do it PJ, that's the spirit :nervous:

Sorry for the double post, but my mate forgot to bring get his PS3 to me today, which means no race for me tonight :(

I should be there for Hockenheim, but it sucks I can't be there tonight.

On what days are you all racing? If I can get the PAL version, and if it's on the weekends, I'd love to take part.

Back