4th GTPlanet Formula 1 World Championship (Collisions Off)

• Thread starter fishfash
  • 685 comments
LOL kingmart1n, that's what I like to hear, I will put your name down on the drivers table 👍 BTW I am rubbish now, I think you need to keep an eye on Kak and Hemi :)

Excellent, I will add you to the list, it is looking like it will be either a Friday or Saturday night, possibly between 10:30 - 11.00 PM - GMT.

These guys on here though are much faster than the other website you know that and you being rubbish are you having a laugh.

Friday and saturday are the worst days for me im always out having a few cheeky pints.:) I did text ginty and told him he said he was thinking about it.

Last edited:
Got me all fired up!! Think I'll go run a few laps :)

These guys on here though are much faster than the other website you know that and you being rubbish are you having a laugh.

Friday and saturday are the worst days for me im always out having a few cheeky pints.:) I did text ginty and told him he said he was thinking about it.

Ah OK, what sort of time would you normally be free on Friday and Saturday, would 11:00PM be too early ?

Hey guys, if you still have a spot open , i wouldnt mind joining , QUACK QUACK

You are in, welcome back Duck, long time no see, quack quack, and all that :dopey:

Got me all fired up!! Think I'll go run a few laps :)

That's the spirit :)

Ah OK, what sort of time would you normally be free on Friday and Saturday, would 11:00PM be too early ?

Friday might be ok for 11pm or later and saturday there would be no chance of telling when i would be back home.
I message shaggy yesterday as he was online and noticed him reading the tread but didn't leave anything.

Friday might be ok for 11pm or later and saturday there would be no chance of telling when i would be back home.
I message shaggy yesterday as he was online and noticed him reading the tread but didn't leave anything.

Great news, so I think we maybe able to start this Friday at 11:00PM.

I do understand that Kak and Ardius may have difficulties turning up on Friday nights though :nervous:

Is everyone happy to have a go this Friday ? Or shall we just have a practice run ?

Thanks.

Is everyone happy to have a go this Friday ? Or shall we just have a practice run ?

Thanks.

I'm good with a Friday @ 11pm start but I don't know if duck can make that, it may be a bit early for him. I'm also good to go this Friday :D

OK thanks for the input guys.

I will update the first page, we will run a practice run on Friday 11:00PM with Random Weather, 20 Laps, Qualifying and must pit twice.

Any preference on track ?

The password will be fishfash

Soon as we start a season I will send everyone a password via PM, we may even get some randoms joining this Friday, but not a problem as Collisions are off.

Thanks.

OK thanks for the input guys.

I will update the first page, we will run a practice run on Friday 11:00PM with Random Weather, 20 Laps, Qualifying and must pit twice.

Any preference on track ?

Monaco..............it would be diabolical in the rain - BWAHAHAHAHA :scared: :mischievous: :D

Just to let you know, fishfash, I'm no longer using my GTP tagged name (cant be bothered to use it for anything atm).

I think Bahrain always works nice for a test race, its got an easy rhythmn to it and I think everyone should be well practiced there. Should give everyone a good indication of where they are pace wise, as its not difficult to get up to full speed within a lap or two.

But yes, Monaco in the rain is always epic. 👍

OK guys,

We will have a race at Bahrain, 20 laps, sunny weather, qualy etc.

Then we can follow up with a set of 5 lap races, random weather, no pits, no qualy, and no collisions, we can do 4 of these races or more :yuck:

So any late joiners can enter into the shorter races if they are busy earlier on.

EDIT:- Perhaps we can have another mini Championship along side the main Championship with the 5 lap races...

EDIT2:- We could also have a 10 lap race at Monaco, Heavy Rain, Rules off, Collisions On and anything goes, lol, :lol:

Last edited:
As i say i will be a bit like kakundoo i might not always be there but will try. I am going to text ginty tonight and see if he will be my team mate again.

Hey guys, it's great to see the group together once again. However, I don't think I'll be participating in this championship, mainly due to the fact that the previous two championships, especially the last one, ate into a lot of my time and I put a worryingly high amount of effort into it and it was probably as stressful as it was fun for me. I might drop in for the odd race at certain tracks if i'm free at the time. You should get in touch with Demarko and as many drivers as you can before you start the season, as since collisions are off it doesn't matter so much about driving etiquette. It'll all be down to who's the fastest and most consistent.

Damn, damn, damn! >_<

Not only can I not make it to this Friday night's practice race because my girlfriend's coming over, I find out that Shaggy won't be in the Championship.
Well, beating Fishfash is going to be just as tough lol, maybe yet another 2nd place for me? Haha.

It really does suck that I can't make this Friday though :( and to be honest, I don't know how many i'll be able to make.

Well, I got on and played a couple of hours last night and was surprised at how consistant I was................at spinning out and getting penalties :lol: and when I didn't screw up I was only mid pack :yuck: Out of 10-12 races I could only do a best of P3.........once!! :ouch: and I was hoping I would not need to practice :dunce: :)

As i say i will be a bit like kakundoo i might not always be there but will try. I am going to text ginty tonight and see if he will be my team mate again.

OK thanks for the update, hope to see you this Friday though :lol:

Hey guys, it's great to see the group together once again. However, I don't think I'll be participating in this championship, mainly due to the fact that the previous two championships, especially the last one, ate into a lot of my time and I put a worryingly high amount of effort into it and it was probably as stressful as it was fun for me. I might drop in for the odd race at certain tracks if i'm free at the time. You should get in touch with Demarko and as many drivers as you can before you start the season, as since collisions are off it doesn't matter so much about driving etiquette. It'll all be down to who's the fastest and most consistent.

Hi Shaggy,

Thanks for posting here.

I won't be doing any practice runs during the week and will only play once a week on the Friday. Could you not just do the same, play for fun ? If you have the same approach as me then all you need to sacrifice is around 30 minutes of your time.

If you could just hop in if you are available on a Friday night that would be great 👍

Thanks.

Damn, damn, damn! >_<

Not only can I not make it to this Friday night's practice race because my girlfriend's coming over, I find out that Shaggy won't be in the Championship.
Well, beating Fishfash is going to be just as tough lol, maybe yet another 2nd place for me? Haha.

It really does suck that I can't make this Friday though :( and to be honest, I don't know how many i'll be able to make.

Kak, you will be the person to beat this season, it's a shame you can't make this Friday, but hopefully we will see you the week after :)

Well, I got on and played a couple of hours last night and was surprised at how consistant I was................at spinning out and getting penalties :lol: and when I didn't screw up I was only mid pack :yuck: Out of 10-12 races I could only do a best of P3.........once!! :ouch: and I was hoping I would not need to practice :dunce: :)

Hemi, you will be fine once you are amongst the regulars :yuck:

Last edited:
Thanks man, I'll once again give it my all, because I don't think I can do anything less, i'm just too damn competitive lol :D

I'll see you guys on the track in a couple of weeks then ;), what team are we going to have Fishfash?

Thanks man, I'll once again give it my all, because I don't think I can do anything less, i'm just too damn competitive lol :D

I'll see you guys on the track in a couple of weeks then ;), what team are we going to have Fishfash?

Up to you Kak, you are the No. 1 driver 👍

Just got off the phone to ginty he agree the contract i offered him and the Redbull line up is complete.

Redbull

kingmart1n & GINTY1

I'll go for Arrows Grand Prix for my team name :sly: Quite apt I think, for their famous ability to survive seasons without turning up to races but still managing the odd podium 👍

Sounds good to me :D I'll think of a team name asap. Oh and I think Red Bull should have the numbers 3 and 4 on their car since Jordan haven't got the 1, 2 and Shaggy hasn't got the number 1 on his car, passing it over to me...so yeah, just a random thought lol XD

I'll go for Arrows Grand Prix for my team name :sly: Quite apt I think, for their famous ability to survive seasons without turning up to races but still managing the odd podium 👍

Ah yes, good choice, Damon Hill in the Arrows back in 1997 at the Hungarian GP :yuck:

Sounds good to me :D I'll think of a team name asap. Oh and I think Red Bull should have the numbers 3 and 4 on their car since Jordan haven't got the 1, 2 and Shaggy hasn't got the number 1 on his car, passing it over to me...so yeah, just a random thought lol XD

LOL, let me swap those numbers round then 👍 Button Branson Grand Prix for our team ?

Just kidding, ha ha.

I like it! lol

I am liking those new rules, especially the one about the fastest lap, since that is the reason that pretty much lost the Championship both times XD lol.

Hmm, team name, team name. I was thinking, maybe Virgin Racing, but not sure. Perhaps go for McLaren since it's the first season that I am supporting them thanks to Ron Dennis leaving and Jenson joining :D lol. Still not sure....I don't know why i'm fussing so much, it's just a name after all lol.

How about Virgin Mclaren Racing ? just so as to confuse matters.

I thought Ron Dennis was back on the scene after Max Mosley had departed, Ron was showing off at the final Grand Prix last year :lol:

Hey guys, Duck may not be able to attend the 11pm starts as it will be 5pm for him. Sometimes he just doesn't get home that early from work. :indiff:

How about Virgin Mclaren Racing ? just so as to confuse matters.

I thought Ron Dennis was back on the scene after Max Mosley had departed, Ron was showing off at the final Grand Prix last year :lol:

I think he attends the odd race, but he doesn't have a proper role within the team, which is great in my opinion because he's a miserable b**tard.

Hey guys, Duck may not be able to attend the 11pm starts as it will be 5pm for him. Sometimes he just doesn't get home that early from work. :indiff:

Oh no 👎

OK we will have to decide on a different day perhaps ?

As for now we will carry on with the practice as planned this Friday.

Any suggestions from anyone ?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back