C_Raccoon23

Local Trash Panda 🦝
Premium
United States
USA
TPC_Raccooon23
CRaccoon23
A-spec: 430PP FF Challenge

This is an expert level race event using FF cars with 430PP or less. Special prizes are rewarded to those achieving 3rd place or higher.

Tires are limited to Sports Hard or less.

In this race there is a "Performance Difference Bonus" where cars with lower PP receive a reward bonus. For example, winning with a 400PP car in this race will roughly double the reward.

Tracks

Tsukuba Circuit

Laps: 7
Cr: 142,400

Superspeedway Daytona

Laps: 5
Cr: 132,000

Cape Ring Perihpery

Laps: 5
Cr: 181,600

Clubman Stage Route 5

Cr: 166,100

Eifel (Kart) / Change Time

Cr: 199,400

Prizes

First Place in all Events: Gift Car Coupon Integra Type R (DC5) RM '04

1st: Racing Helmet Random Pick

2nd: Color Paint Random Pick

3rd: Horns Random Pick

Tunes

P Nissan March 12SR '07

S Volkswagen Polo GTI '01

S Honda 1300 Coupe 9 S '70

Last edited:
I like the idea of a 'special' car as gift....any feedback on how the PDA factored in there??

I like the idea of a 'special' car as gift....any feedback on how the PDA factored in there??

I added the description the game gives on it to the OP. 👍

This looks great, a pace of change was greatly needed for the seasonals. The performance difference bonus looks pretty exciting too, maybe I can find a trd celica to do this with.

Any word on the OCD update?

Won Tsukuba in a Integra Type R RM tuned down to about 380-370pp. With the 200% login bonus and a performance difference adjustment bonus of 526,310 I got a grand total of 811,110 credits. It wasn't easy though as I took the lead on the last lap.

Just gave Tsukuba a go in an '01 Civic Type-R that hasn't had an oil change and is sitting at 409PP.

Race was pretty easy - usual rabbit hunt. Ended up first and got a hefty 263,000 and some spare change for the PDA, along with a 200% bonus and the base prize money, I got about 560,000 cr from it.

Not bad...I kinda like it.

Edit: OCD update:
Eagle Talon ESI '97
Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74
Toyota (Toybota? :P) Tacoma X-Runner '04
Marcos Moni Marcos GT '70
Autobianchi A112 Abarth '79
Ginetta G4 '64
Caterham Seven Fireblade '02
Jensen Interceptor MkIII '74
Callaway C12 '03
Spyker C8 Laviolette '01
HPA Motorsports Stage II R32 (FINALLY!!!)
Saleen S7 '02
Dome DOME-ZERO Concept '78
DMC Delorean S2 '04
Cizeta V16T '94
Astra Super Touring Car '00
Vertigo Race Car '04
And the usuall: Formula Gran Turismo

Looks promising. Definitely a few that I'm buying.

Last edited:
This looks great, a pace of change was greatly needed for the seasonals. The performance difference bonus looks pretty exciting too, maybe I can find a trd celica to do this with.

Any word on the OCD update?

Yup, it's updated.

The ever elusive Stage II R32 Golf is part of this batch (WOOO!!), as are cars like the Saleen S7, Interceptor MkIII, etc.

Full list:
Eagle Talon Esi '97
Toyota Tacoma X-Runner '04
Autobianchi A112 Abarth '79
Caterham Seven Fireblade '02
Callaway C12 '03
HPA Stage II R32
Dome DOME-ZERO Concept '78
Cizeta V16T '94
Gillet Vertigo Race Car

Spitfire 1500 '74
Mini Marcos GT '70
Ginetta G4 '64
Jensen Interceptor MkIII '74
Spyker C8 Laviolette '01
Saleen S7 '02
DMC DeLorean S2 '04
Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car '00
Formula Gran Turismo

Does anyone know the payout structure if I re-enter the race with a lower PP car after winning the first go around with a higher PP car?

Used Volvo C30. 100% stock, eaaaasy wins. Decent credits. I was afraid the new structure would kill big payouts. No worries, this batch paid well.

This is an excellent development with the seasonals. I'm very pleased indeed to see that PD have mixed it up a bit this week. 👍 Well played sirs.

Won Cape Ring with a 350pp Spoon Fit Race Car and got 1.4 million credits. And I still won by 10 seconds :lol:

Full marks to PD for implementing a graduated reward system.The lower the pp the higher the payout.

Also want to add that the HPA Stage II R32 is a giant killer as it will take care of that pesky McLaren F1 at the Madrid 650pp race..

Just won Cape Ring in a CR-Z detuned to 350PP by .2 of a second, great race.

1,310,062 prize credits. 👍

shepzki
Just won Cape Ring in a CR-Z detuned to 350PP by .2 of a second, great race.

1,310,062 prize credits. 👍

Nice. I'm gonna try 340pp or even lower tomorrow and see what happens. I was gaining 6-7 seconds on sector 2 alone on the A.I. They really hate that loop.

Super fun and rewarding challenge for highly skilled drivers. Reward is 1.5million credits for 10m and 10s race.

Car: Nissan Micra from the premium dealership.

PP: 336

With this combo, I was able to gain the lead half way through the final lap with no less than three Integra's fighting for first. I think you could possibly edge this down to 330pp and win this on the final corner if you're one of those "alien" drivers.

The set up I used:

HP: 106
Weight: 1140KG
Weight Distribution: 58/42

Suspension:
Ride height: -12 -20
Springs: 9.3 - 4.9
Extension: 6 - 2
Compression: 5 - 2
Roll Bars: 3 - 1
Camber: 3.2 - 1.3
Toe: -0.15 -0.64

Transmission:
Top Speed: 112mph
Final gear: 3.900
1st: 3.183
2nd: 2.253
3rd: 1.708
4th: 1.409
5th: 1.220

LSD:
Initial: 14
Acceleration: 13
Decellaration: 16

Brake Bias: 3 - 5

Last edited:
Mini Countryman on comfort softs with ECU and no tuning powered down to 393PP got me up to fourth at Tukuba by 14.5 seconds for a nice 350,000 payout....as it was I can't see myself catching the 3rd placed car, but going to see how close I can get then gradually up the PP by small increments until, I get the win.

Love what they've done with this. It's a game again where you are actually 'playing' it.

Super fun and rewarding challenge for highly skilled drivers. Reward is 1.5million credits for 10m and 10s race.

Car: Nissan Micra from the premium dealership.

PP: 337

With this combo, I was able to gain the lead half way through the final lap with no less than three Integra's fighting for first. I think you could possibly edge this down to 330pp and win this on the final corner if you're one of those "alien" drivers.

^^quite mental^^

Ghehe, got a winner at 336PP, Mitsubishi FTO GR '97. Stock setup, 113BHP, 85 ballast & engine @ 68.2% power.

1.489,846 credits. :D

Oh, and time was 10:20secs.

All I've got to say is "Thank you PD!" for listening and making this improvement. This will definitely make the events a lot more challenging.

This is a great addition to the format, allowing all levels of players to enjoy this seasonal to their ability level's. Rewarding those drivers who can win with lower powered car's adds significant replay value to the game.

I can see a different type of leader board or forum thread, Maximum Prize fund to each seasonal race, Who can earn the most cash from a single race. A differing way at looking at the fast driver.

I also feel that having the seasonal way of adding to aspec / bspec racing is a real bonus over previous games, as being able ot listen to the GT community and take their good idea's and implement them in races is one thing that could not happen with just a bigger a-spec shipped with the game.

A great job and welcome addition to the GT Seasonal format.

Back