5 Chrome paints for Bmw Mclaren

  • Thread starter Thread starter kateNwilly
  • 14 comments
  • 557 views
Messages
74
Holy hell this is a long shot xD Already capped the car limit today but If anyone has any of these sat not doing anything in their garage (as you do)...
 
Ive got one, you offering just sliver chromes?
 
Well I do have a few matte etc.. paints but when it comes to those I have no idea whats deemed as rare and whats not.
 
In a list:

Matte:
Matte Dark Red
Matte Dark Gray
Matte Dark Blue
Matte Light Silver
Matte Purple

Colour Shift:
Reflex Spice
Maziora McKenley
Chameleon Orange

and so many of the other paints Id still be here at midnight listing them.
 
You don't have chromes so ? If you have 5 chromes, I'm willing to trade my BMW McLaren GTR Race Car o miles for these! Tell me what you think!
 
Sounds good to me, and yeah currently have 10 Silver Chromes, sadly the limit caps at 5 a day.
 
okay how about the 4th ? Available then!
 
You cant get it 0 miles

Dont fall for the trap
 
@mondeo5 Thanks, honastly though I couldn't care less - Never really seen the obsession in unmodded cars and/or 0.0 miles.

@Whouman The 4th? Date?
 
Yes the 4th of February ! is that ok ?
 
Ah darn =/ Probably not mate, was hoping to snap it up today as I could buy it tomorrow.

Sorry about that
 
How about at the next reset.
I have a BMW McLaren.
I just want the five chromes.
 
I can send you the 5 chromes now and you send after the reset if you like? I'll probably be offline around the time so it saves a bit of hassel.
 
Sure, that's fine.
What's your PSN, I'll add you now.
 
Back