5 Chromes or Mattes for your cupcar! now with car lottery!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dr.Mabuse666
  • 260 comments
  • 17,687 views
i have the amuse s2000 plz send friend request
 
sorry I already have the Amuse. You have checked an older list!

Do you have any car of the list in post 1?
 
NEW: Trade Premium cars for the paints you want!

cheapchrome.jpg


•Silver Chrome
• AMG Monza grau magno•Matt Black•Matte Black•Matte Blue•Matte Brown•Matte Dark Blue•Matte Dark Green•Matte Dark Grey•Matte Dark Red•Matte Dark Silver•Matte Green•Matte Grey•Matte Light Blue•Matte Light Green•Matte Light Grey•Matte Light Red•Matte Light Silver•Matte Orange•Matte Pink•Matte Purple•Matte Red•Matte Silver•Matte White•Matte Yellow
•Reflex Purple•Reflex Spice•Maziora Plreadesli•Azurro Nuvolo Iridescente and many more.
Total: 900

I will trade 5 paints for following cars

Standard Cars

Infiniti :
FX45 Concept '02 55k
Mazda :
6 Concept '01 40k
RX-8 Concept (Type-II) '01 65k
Pontiac :
Solstice Coupe Concept '02 35k
Subaru :
Impreza WRX STi (Type-II)´02

or 4 paints for:

PREMIUM Cars

Acura :
NSX [RM] '91

Chevrolet :
Impala #14 Tony Stewart NASCAR '10 500k
Impala #24 Jeff Gordon NASCAR '10 500k
Impala #42 Juan Pablo Montoya NASCAR '10 500k
Impala #48 Jimmie Johnson NASCAR '10 500k

Citroën :
GT by Citroën Road Car '08 2Mio.

Ferrari :

458 Italia '09 280k
599 GTB Fiorano '06 320k

Ford :
Focus RS WRC07 '08 850k
Fusion #99 Carl Edwards NASCAR '10 500k

Honda :
NSX Epson Super GT '08 950k
NSX Raybrig Super GT '06 950k
NSX Takata Dome Super GT '06 950k

Isuzu :
4200R Concept '89 300k

Lamborghini :
Murciélago LP640 '09 385k

Lexus :
IS350 WedsSport Super GT '08 500k
LF-A '10 375k
SC430 Denso Dunlop SARD Super GT '08 950k
SC430 Eneos Super GT '08 950k

Nissan :
GT-R Proto Concept '05 430k
GT-R "Black Mask" '07 250k
GT-R WoodOne Advan Clarion SuperGT '08 950k
GT-R Xanavi Nismo Super GT '08 950k

RE Amemiya :
RX-7 AsparaDrink Super GT '06 500k

Subaru :

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C Type-RA [RM] '05 40++k
Impreza WRC2008 '08 850k

Suzuki :
SX4 WRC '08 850k

Toyota :
Camry #11 Denny Hamlin NASCAR '10 500k
Camry #20 Joey Logano NASCAR '10 500k
Camry #83 Brian Vickers NASCAR '10 500k
Celica GT-Four TTE WRC (ST205) '95 350k
FT-86 Concept '09 300k

Volkswagen :
Kubelwagen Typ82 '44 245k

premium cars fully tuned: +1 extra paint!​

Still 2 slots open for today!​
 
Last edited:
I think I've got a few Mazda's you want. The Atenza I think. You still want it?
 
the Atenza Concept '01! Sure, I want that car. Tell me what paint you want and I´ll PM you the details!
 
3 Chomes and 2 Matte blacks for the Atenza?
 
Thanks for the smooth transaction!

Still one slot available for today.

5 chrome and 18 different mates still available.

5 for one car!

Last chance for today!
 
How about a lime green Lexus LFA for Chrome paints?
 
sure! we can make that. I´ll PM you the details and send the paints asap.

5 chromes?
 
cheapchrome.jpg


Paints
cheap chrome!
5 chromes or mattes for 1 car

silver chrome and all different kinds of mattes available

•Silver Chrome
• AMG Monza grau magno•Matt Black•Matte Black•Matte Blue•Matte Brown•Matte Dark Blue•Matte Dark Green•Matte Dark Grey•Matte Dark Red•Matte Dark Silver•Matte Green•Matte Grey•Matte Light Blue•Matte Light Green•Matte Light Grey•Matte Light Red•Matte Light Silver•Matte Orange•Matte Pink•Matte Purple•Matte Red•Matte Silver•Matte White•Matte Yellow
•Reflex Purple•Reflex Spice•Maziora Plreadesli•Azurro Nuvolo Iridescente and many more.
Total: 900

I will trade 5 paints for following cars


Standard Cars

Mazda :
6 Concept '01 40k
Pontiac :
Solstice Coupe Concept '02 35k
Subaru :
Impreza WRX STi (Type-II)´02


PREMIUM Cars

Acura :
NSX [RM] '91 fully tuned

Chevrolet :
Impala #14 Tony Stewart NASCAR '10 500k
Impala #24 Jeff Gordon NASCAR '10 500k
Impala #42 Juan Pablo Montoya NASCAR '10 500k
Impala #48 Jimmie Johnson NASCAR '10 500k

Citroën :
GT by Citroën Road Car '08 2Mio.

Ford :
Focus RS WRC07 '08 850k
Fusion #99 Carl Edwards NASCAR '10 500k

Honda :
NSX Epson Super GT '08 950k
NSX Takata Dome Super GT '06 950k

Lexus :
IS350 WedsSport Super GT '08 500k
SC430 Denso Dunlop SARD Super GT '08 950k
SC430 Eneos Super GT '08 950k

Nissan :
GT-R Xanavi Nismo Super GT '08 950k

RE Amemiya :
RX-7 AsparaDrink Super GT '06 500k

Subaru :

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C Type-RA [RM] '05 Fully tuned!
Impreza WRC2008 '08 850k

Suzuki :
SX4 WRC '08 850k

Toyota :
Camry #11 Denny Hamlin NASCAR '10 500k
Camry #20 Joey Logano NASCAR '10 500k
Camry #83 Brian Vickers NASCAR '10 500k

Gran Turimso :
# 2 - X1 Beige (Champagne)
# 3 - X1 Light Grey (Silver)
# 4 - X1 Gun Metal Grey (Dark Grey)
# 5 - X1 Glossy Black
# 7 - X1 Midnight Blue
# 8 - X1 Glossy Blue
# 9 - X1 Satin Blue
#10 - X1 Sky blue (Light Blue)
#11 - X1 Violet (Purple)
#12 - X1 Royal Blue (Dark Blue)
#13 - X1 Metallic Purple (Dark Purple)
#14 - X1 Pink
#15 - X1 Cranberry Red
#17 - X1 Neon Orange
#18 - X1 Yellow
#19 - X1 Metallic Orange (Copper)
#20 - X1 Dark Green


my car trading thread:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=174546

over 40 succesful trades so far, trade with confidence

1c988858-ec32-4a36-bb4f-44cf790d9e57.jpg


No PMs, just post your offers here.

I´ll PM the details after we have a deal!

Come on get your chrome!

bugatti-veyron-chrome-1.jpg

​
 
Last edited:
I have a Raybrig NSX I can trade today.
 
Matte Dark Silver, Matte Red, Matte Light Silver, Matte Grey, and Matte Purple
 
ok, I´ll send you the details and the paints will come asap. (30 minutes!)
 
What you want for this #10 - X1 Sky blue (Light Blue)
 
I don´t give out cars. I trade chrome for cars. So you bring me a X1 from the list and I will give you the most expensive silver chrome around. 1 paint only. It´s the best, it smells like pure success.:)
 
Don't understand man, silver chrome & cheap chrome aren't same ?
What are names on paint inventory ?
 
it´s both silver chrome, the only chrome in the game.

you can get 1 paint for a 20 Million car, that´s chrome deluxe.

or you can get 5 paints for a 45k car, that´s cheap chrome.

simple as that.
 
FX45 02 for the 5 chrome paint chips psn sonnguyen604
 
I can send you a standard in a few hours if you want .Not a problem
 
that would be great! tell me what you want and I´ll send you the paints asap!

RX-8 Concept (Type-II) '01 would be nice!
 
I have a race going on and it only ends in about 4 hours, i will send it then
If you want you can send me 1 of those so called expensive chrome. if not dont send me anything .
 
thanks a lot! I´ll pick the finest chips of chrome to be send to you. And since you are one of my best trading partners I´ll give you an 80% discount, so I´ll send you 5 chips for the prize of 1. lol
 
ok, come on guys, there´s still 2 slots open for today.

Cash in your cars for chrome!
 
i'll trade u 3 chrome and matte black + your favourite matte colour for
GT-R WoodOne Advan Clarion SuperGT '08
 
that´s a deal! I´ll PM you the details! Thanks!

still one open slot for today
 
5 out of

•Silver Chrome
• AMG Monza grau magno•Matt Black•Matte Black•Matte Blue•Matte Brown•Matte Dark Blue•Matte Dark Green•Matte Dark Grey•Matte Dark Red•Matte Dark Silver•Matte Green•Matte Grey•Matte Light Blue•Matte Light Green•Matte Light Grey•Matte Light Red•Matte Light Silver•Matte Orange•Matte Pink•Matte Purple•Matte Red•Matte Silver•Matte White•Matte Yellow
•Reflex Purple•Reflex Spice•Maziora Plreadesli•Azurro Nuvolo Iridescente

for 1 car

check the list in post 1 and order your missing colors now!
 
Back