5 Chromes or Mattes for your cupcar! now with car lottery!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dr.Mabuse666
  • 260 comments
  • 17,687 views
cheapchrome.jpg


Paints
cheap chrome!
5 chromes or mattes for 1 car

silver chrome and all different kinds of mattes available

•Silver Chrome
• AMG Monza grau magno•Matt Black•Matte Black•Matte Blue•Matte Brown•Matte Dark Blue•Matte Dark Green•Matte Dark Grey•Matte Dark Red•Matte Dark Silver•Matte Green•Matte Grey•Matte Light Blue•Matte Light Green•Matte Light Grey•Matte Light Red•Matte Light Silver•Matte Orange•Matte Pink•Matte Purple•Matte Red•Matte Silver•Matte White•Matte Yellow
•Reflex Purple•Reflex Spice•Maziora Plreadesli•Azurro Nuvolo Iridescente and many more.
Total: 900

I will trade 5 paints for following cars


Standard Cars

Pontiac :
Solstice Coupe Concept '02 35k
Subaru :
Impreza WRX STi (Type-II)´02
Volkswagen:
Lupo GTI Cup Car ´03 black, blue or yellow
Lupo Cup Car ´00 black, orange or green


or any Bugatti Veyron!

bugatti-veyron-chrome-1.jpg


PREMIUM Cars

Chevrolet :
Impala #14 Tony Stewart NASCAR '10 500k
Impala #24 Jeff Gordon NASCAR '10 500k

Citroën :
GT by Citroën Road Car '08 2Mio.

Ford :
Focus RS WRC07 '08 850k
Fusion #99 Carl Edwards NASCAR '10 500k

Honda :
NSX Epson Super GT '08 950k
NSX Takata Dome Super GT '06 950k

Lexus :
SC430 Denso Dunlop SARD Super GT '08 950k
SC430 Eneos Super GT '08 950k

Nissan :
GT-R Xanavi Nismo Super GT '08 950k

RE Amemiya :
RX-7 AsparaDrink Super GT '06 500k


Subaru :

Impreza WRC2008 '08 850k

Suzuki :
SX4 WRC '08 850k

Toyota :
Camry #11 Denny Hamlin NASCAR '10 500k
Camry #20 Joey Logano NASCAR '10 500k
Camry #83 Brian Vickers NASCAR '10 500k

4 slots available!​
 
Last edited:
Can trade you the Mazda6. Right now.
 
cool, one of the last missing standard cars!:)

which colors do you want? I don´t have all mattes available before reset. I´ve just one account to trade right now with approx. 80% of the mattes!

all 4 daily slots are available after reset.
 
Hmm, 2 chromes 2 matte purples and a matte white?
 
I think the available slot has only 1 matte purple. But I can send you another purple after reset time or you take a light green, green, dark green, light red, dark red, light blue, blue, light silver, silver, dark silver, grey, dark grey, matt black, brown, orange or yellow one instead. lol
 
I'll take the matte black instead. No problem.
 
What's the difference?lol
 
don´t ask me, it´s the name, both are matte colors. I don´t like matte black, matt black is a little bit better in my opinion, but most other mattes look better than the blacks.
 
I'll take that. That makes 2 chromes 1 matte black 1 matte purple and 1 matte white?XD
 
ok, paints are sent. Thanks for coming back!

There are 4 more slots after the reset!

Come on everybody, get your crome!
 
ok, paints are sent. Thanks for coming back!

There are 4 more slots after the reset!

Come on everybody, get your crome!

I want chrome too please which standard cars you want??
 
just these:

Standard Cars

Pontiac :
Solstice Coupe Concept '02 35k
Subaru :
Impreza WRX STi (Type-II)´02
Volkswagen:
Lupo GTI Cup Car ´03 black, blue or yellow
Lupo Cup Car ´00 black, orange, green or yellow


or any Bugatti Veyron!​

or these premiums

PREMIUM Cars

Chevrolet :
Impala #14 Tony Stewart NASCAR '10 500k
Impala #24 Jeff Gordon NASCAR '10 500k
Impala #42 Juan Pablo Montoya NASCAR '10 500k
Impala #48 Jimmie Johnson NASCAR '10 500k

Citroën :
GT by Citroën Road Car '08 2Mio.

Ford :
Focus RS WRC07 '08 850k
Fusion #99 Carl Edwards NASCAR '10 500k

Honda :
NSX Epson Super GT '08 950k
NSX Takata Dome Super GT '06 950k

Lexus :
SC430 Denso Dunlop SARD Super GT '08 950k
SC430 Eneos Super GT '08 950k

Nissan :
GT-R Xanavi Nismo Super GT '08 950k

RE Amemiya :
RX-7 AsparaDrink Super GT '06 500k


Subaru :

Impreza WRC2008 '08 850k

Suzuki :
SX4 WRC '08 850k

Toyota :
Camry #11 Denny Hamlin NASCAR '10 500k
Camry #20 Joey Logano NASCAR '10 500k
Camry #83 Brian Vickers NASCAR '10 500k
 
Last edited:
I have Lupo Cup Car ´00 red and Impala #48 Jimmie Johnson NASCAR '10 but I can trade midnight Lisbon
 
I would take the red Lupo Cup Car´00. Which colors do you want. 5 silver chrome?
 
I´ll PM you the details and maybe I will send the chromes before the reset, if not then shortly after the reset. check your PM for detaills.

and thanks for trading!
 
Ok friend I´m gonna put the car online for you to see. Thanks a lot
 
yes, the car is perfect. I have already sent your chromes.

Enjoy and come back soon!👍

still all 4 chromeslots open for after reset time.

come on cash in your Lupo Cup Cars and Bugattis!👍
 
open for quick chrome trades! 4 slots available.

Cash in your Bugatti, your Lupo Cup Cars or your NASCAR.

the best silver chrome around!👍

Standard Cars

Pontiac :
Solstice Coupe Concept '02 35k
Subaru :
Impreza WRX STi (Type-II)´02
Volkswagen:
Lupo GTI Cup Car ´03 black, blue or yellow
Lupo Cup Car ´00 black, orange, green or yellow


or any Bugatti Veyron!

or these premiums

PREMIUM Cars

Chevrolet :
Impala #14 Tony Stewart NASCAR '10 500k
Impala #24 Jeff Gordon NASCAR '10 500k
Impala #42 Juan Pablo Montoya NASCAR '10 500k
Impala #48 Jimmie Johnson NASCAR '10 500k

Citroën :
GT by Citroën Road Car '08 2Mio.

Ford :
Focus RS WRC07 '08 850k
Fusion #99 Carl Edwards NASCAR '10 500k

Honda :
NSX Epson Super GT '08 950k
NSX Takata Dome Super GT '06 950k

Lexus :
SC430 Denso Dunlop SARD Super GT '08 950k
SC430 Eneos Super GT '08 950k

Nissan :
GT-R Xanavi Nismo Super GT '08 950k

RE Amemiya :
RX-7 AsparaDrink Super GT '06 500k


Subaru :

Impreza WRC2008 '08 850k

Suzuki :
SX4 WRC '08 850k

Toyota :
Camry #11 Denny Hamlin NASCAR '10 500k
Camry #20 Joey Logano NASCAR '10 500k
Camry #83 Brian Vickers NASCAR '10 500k​
 
i got the Lupo Cup Car ´00 in yellow...
 
I got alot of the nascars on your list, I'll have to check my garage to make sure, but i know i got atleast 2 of them on your list.
 
I got alot of the nascars on your list, I'll have to check my garage to make sure, but i know i got atleast 2 of them on your list.

great, I would take one! 👍

5 silver chromes?
 
is it possible that i can have 2 chromes, one matte light silver, one matter light blue and one matte orange?
 
great, I would take one! 👍

5 silver chromes?

Would 2 chrome and 3 matte be okay ? I have a bigger instrest in the mattes, but i can still use the chromes.
 
is it possible that i can have 2 chromes, one matte light silver, one matter light blue and one matte orange?

sure, I´ll PM you the details. And I´ll send out the paints in the next hour.

thanks for trading!
 
Would 2 chrome and 3 matte be okay ? I have a bigger instrest in the mattes, but i can still use the chromes.

it´s your choice! tell me what you want and you will get it!
 
Umm, 2 chrome, Matte black, Pink and white
I have the following nascars
3 Denny Hamlin Camrys
Dale Jr Impala
2 AJ Allmendinger Fusion
Joey Logano Camry
Jimmie Johnson Impala
 
Back