5 chromes

  • Thread starter Thread starter chippy1000
  • 17 comments
  • 589 views
Messages
1,167
Messages
chippy1000
Make an offer if you are interested.
 
Anything in my garage interest you?
 
I'm doing an enduro right now it has 4 hours to go, I can accept you fr now but I cant send straight away, I dont mind waiting if you would rather wait till its over.
 
I'm doing an enduro right now it has 4 hours to go, I can accept you fr now but I cant send straight away, I dont mind waiting if you would rather wait till its over.

:indiff:AWWW man. I was hoping to send before reset. But that's ok. I kinda keep up with you so i'll catch up with you later. By the way, I like what your doing around here. Keep it up.
 
Well you can still send before reset and just get the chromes later today, by the sound of things you know I'm good for it.
 
Suzuki gsxr or toms supra standard for five will send car tomorow
 
pbrdad - I can 100% vouch for chippy. Send him your car in confidence :)
 
Well you can still send before reset and just get the chromes later today, by the sound of things you know I'm good for it.

:dunce:Duh!! What was I thinking? I just sent FR from pbrdad1. I'll send it over in a few. Thanks bro. Good luck with your enduro. O. You can also send chrome to same account whenever you get time.
 
bigcat- sorry mate deal has been made.

Carlos- Thanks for the vote of confidence :)

pbrdad-FR accepted thanks mate, I'll send the chromes to you this afternoon 👍
 
Thats fine if you want any of those will trade another day.
 
Thanks bro. No rush on the chrome.
 
Car has been sent.👍
 
Great thanks a lot. I'm going fishing for a couple of hours while this 24hr race finishes, when I get back I'll send the chromes and the other 3 trades I have lined up.
 
Great thanks a lot. I'm going fishing for a couple of hours while this 24hr race finishes, when I get back I'll send the chromes and the other 3 trades I have lined up.

No problem. :)
 
Chrome received. Nice dealing with ya.
 
Back