5 FGT's

  • Thread starter Thread starter arthurenzo
  • 41 comments
  • 1,511 views
Messages
314
Messages
arthur-enzo
Give me an offer i cant resist.

Also have 4 chrome chips.

I'm looking for Le mans proto's.
Here are the proto's i already got:
R10
908 total
908 matmut
R92

When you offer a premium speed8 you've the FGT.
 
Last edited:
need a brand new enzo?
 
no already got 3 enzo's
 
what do you need? matte paints? i have red, green and light red
 
which nice cars you have?? No i dont need paint unless you can offer me silver chrome.
 
i got chrome plus a 908 for an fgt if it isnt blue
 
I have chrome for a FGT, but i cant trade for about an hour.
 
Do you have red or white FGT??

Want any of these???

-787B
-Jaguar XJ13
-Alfa Giulia TZ2
-Ferrari P4
-Lambo Miura P400
-Ford Mark IV Race Car
-Mercedes Benz CLK GTR Race Car
-Chaparral 2D
-Lancia Stratos Rally Car
 
Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R (SUPER GT) (fully tuned) or a brand new Mclaren F1?
 
I have chrome for a FGT, but i cant trade for about an hour.

I got 4 chrome chips now so dont need it anymore. but thx for the reply.
 
Any of these?

Lambo LP670-4 Superveloce
Pagani Zonda
DUNLOP ER34
HKS CT230R
GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R
 
Do you have red or white FGT??

Want any of these???

-787B
-Jaguar XJ13
-Alfa Giulia TZ2
-Ferrari P4
-Lambo Miura P400
-Ford Mark IV Race Car
-Mercedes Benz CLK GTR Race Car
-Chaparral 2D
-Lancia Stratos Rally Car

I have a blue one. I like the 787b when it is Premium.
 
Any of these?

Lambo LP670-4 Superveloce
Pagani Zonda
DUNLOP ER34
HKS CT230R
GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R

No not really interested.
 
hmm... what is it are u looking for?
 
Can I ask what's wrong with the blue one?
 
becuase some people already got the blue color. they want red or yellow.
 
I have the audi r10 for a FGT.
 
srry already got R10, but thanks for the reply.
 
'88 Jaguar XJ-9 LM race car ?
 
Back