(Banned)
United States
New York
Jahgee1124
irHuBBjh.jpg
xL0mMZYh.jpg

Reddit Thread
Imgur Album

Yes it is impressive but i didn't want it my home even if it was for free. I rather do some real racing instead of that. There must be some visible line between real racing and virtual one. Some people want it virtual one to be as close as possible to real one. Especially in how it looks. But still it's not that impressive as real.

After forking out for 5 80in TV's, 5 PS3's and 5 GT5's I'm not suprised he can't afford a good rig to go with it! :crazy: :)

After forking out for 5 80in TV's, 5 PS3's and 5 GT5's I'm not suprised he can't afford a good rig to go with it! :crazy: :)

It isn't his, the PS3's and games may be but as far as I know he was testing the TV's for something or someone.

I did realize that, I was just making a lighthearted comment. ;)

Ah right thought you were being serious.

What irks me though is his use of roof cam rather than interior view.. Although I have heard across multiple screens it doesn't work well.

"From what i have heard, the Walmart USA webite had some glitches and people could buy monitors for 8$ and whatnot."

well that probably explains how he got 5 80-inch screens :lol:

"From what i have heard, the Walmart USA webite had some glitches and people could buy monitors for 8$ and whatnot."

well that probably explains how he got 5 80-inch screens :lol:

He was only testing them for a college, they weren't his :lol:

Latest Posts

Back