5 Random Facts About You

• Thread starter Lissa
  • 2,331 comments
1. I listen to old metal bands.
2. I am a straight up Ford guy.
3. I hate ALL foreign cars.
4. I've never done drugs.
5. I like to have big *** bonfires.

Dude we're the exact same then O_O Well except for number two, I'm a Chevy guy LOL

Some might say that's why you need still need to take English lessons....

I failed year 12 english.

Why because i did not really pay attention to it.

Poems we had to write poems.

I am not intrusted in learning it, my career will have nothing to do with poems so why should i learn it?

You forget to capitalize your "i". Nothing personal but it just makes you look better when you have to type or write something.

1. I Have always been into games
2. I have never broken a bone in my body but have torn tendants, sprained ankles and god knows what to ligaments too many times :lol:
3. I am a goalkeeper
4. I have an overly strict mum :lol:Big stlye
5. I have a rare genetic default called leopard syndrome which less than 200 people in the world have been diagnosed with. Whoop :lol:

Their 2006 person of the year simply said 'You'. So, he is a normal person...

time-person-of-the-year1_18.jpg

1.I'm a car guy (all about performance/ driving like the stig)

2. Can't stand people that rather have it be windy outside than hot/warm calm.( I like it hot)

3. Dont learn much in school. But I rather watch Michio Kaku's show.

4.Left-handed in writting, kicking, shooting a gun. Basicly in everything except, baseball batting, and I can throw a football(hand egg) with both arms equaly.

5.I had a mustache since I was 10

You forget to capitalize your "i". Nothing personal but it just makes you look better when you have to type or write something.

I do this all the time, so I have to look back over everything I type and swap out all the i's for I's.

1. My favorite candy is a Twix or a Bit o' Honey
2. I'm not a big fan of fiction books, I'd rather read nonfiction
3. I've had 20/200 vision :scared: (Now I'm like 20/25)
4. My favorite holiday is Christmas
5. I grow jalapenos, habaneros and oriental Thai peppers (duh)
6. This is my 500th post!

Camaroyenko
I love Twix....and although I can't stand the taste of Bit o' Honeys I can't stop eating them...:nervous:
The taste is what I love, and how it gets juicy after it's been in your mouth for a little while.

I do this all the time, so I have to look back over everything I type and swap out all the i's for I's.

Never happens to me since I've got it down to habit since High School and from joining this forum from nearly 4 years ago(in three months I'll be on this forum for 4 years). Though it's mostly the GTP forum. I had to force it into habit since I came from other forums which had lower quality posts. Just looking at my old posts from other forums makes me feel rather sick.

1. I cannot stand being near people that eat apples. (Hate the sound, textures.. feeling, noise, and taste.)

2. When I had my first job i saved up a decent bit of money and spent all of it doing up my room. I am now reluctant to move out as I am totally satisfied with everything i have :/

3. I taught myself everything I know about PCs. - I built my last 2 (Well, constantly upgraded 1 but everytime i get a new CPU+Mobo I class it as new :D)

4. I have a fairly large scar on my leg.. Don't play sword fighting with garden rakes. SERIOUSLY.

5. I worked for 7 months as a young carers worker. A job i did not think was my thing... Now that its finished I have applied for several courses in childcare and actually know what i would like to do for a living.

(Bonus fact) - i really cannot stand all this electronic noise music (Prefer rock. and hard rock. and rock rock). But sometimes i help DJ at a local club for an extra bit of money.. :D

1. I love cars and military stuff.
2. My eyesight sucks.
3. My ears suck and constantly ring.
4. I like Battlefield games way to much.
5. I think the Enzo and 458 are ugly.

I failed year 12 english.

Why because i did not really pay attention to it.

Poems we had to write poems.

I am not intrusted in learning it, my career will have nothing to do with poems so why should i learn it?

Lucky you! I'd get excellence if my school made us write our own poems! :rolleyes:

Anyway.

Facts
1. I have the longest hair for a male and beating most females at school.
2. My friends aren't my friends anymore because the friends I've found on the internet are better people.
3. I have a growing addiction with Bundaberg drinks. :drool:
4. I have nothing more...
5. I'll think of something eventually...

1. I once severed my right big toe while wearing sandles and smashing a dirty spade into the ground. It hung on by just a bit of flesh.

2. I hate modern music, rap, autotuned, hip hop crap.

3. I'm interested in engineering.

4. I'm 15 years old.

5. I am just over 6 foot in height.

Sorry, couldn't think of anything for the last 2 :/

1. I apparently have autism.
2. I've never broken a bone.
3. I've never been overseas, and scarcely interstate.
4. I like Ford and Holden equally.
5. Of some hundred students in my last three years of secondary school, I was the only blonde male. This earned me the title 'albino' according to my peers. I'm not sure they knew what a genuine Albino was.

1 - I like the people I know in the Internet better than the people I have personally met so far.
2 - I am some sort of completionist when playing games, that means getting one of every item in any game I play.
3 - Surprisingly, getting all the cars in GT4 was an exception the above rule.
4 - I believe I have a small degree of OCD.
5 - I like football (soccer), yet I can't bring myself to wear football shirts due to the fact that they are associated with "villeros", a section of the lower class in Argentina.
6 - I am racist, and there's no logical explanation as to why I'm racist. I can control it if I have to, though.
7 - I confuse the number 5 with the number 7 sometimes.

Celicaas
Your just like me in number 1 and 3 ad about 4 you have no taste in ferraris

And what do you think about the F40 & F50

I love the F40, it's one of my favorite cars. The F50 is a nice car to but I like the F40 more. I don't dislike all Ferraris, I also really like the F430, 430 Scuderia, and the 512BB to name a few.

8. I am a perfectionist - in my hobbies (Metal work class and I used to build models)

9. I love history (as long as it isn't about Canada or the US. I know we have many trees in this country, that's great and all... FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU)

10. I love Ikea stuff (but I don't like some of their products being made in China)

terminator363
10. I love Ikea stuff (but I don't like some of their products being made in China)

What?! You have Ikea over the pond? Never knew that. It's a great shop, flat pack furniture rules.

What?! You have Ikea over the pond? Never knew that. It's a great shop, flat pack furniture rules.

yep, we've got it. Do your stores have shopping trolleys with four hinged wheels instead of the usual two? Our Ikea does. Very fun to drive.

Back