5 Random Facts About You

• Thread starter Lissa
  • 2,331 comments
beeblebrox237
yep, we've got it. Do your stores have shopping trolleys with four hinged wheels instead of the usual two? Our Ikea does. Very fun to drive.

All our supermarkets have those. Great for drifting.

What?! You have Ikea over the pond? Never knew that. It's a great shop, flat pack furniture rules.

Of course we've got it here! I've realized Sweden has actually come up with quite a lot of things ex: Ikea, Battlefield, The Cardigans, ABBA, dynamite... etc.

1-Car Junkie and Petrol Head but I sometimes drive like an idiot (I know)
2-Massive Gooner
3-I haz Bro
4-I love watching the Mentalist
5-I hate drnking water,Pepsi FTW

All our supermarkets have those. Great for drifting.

Everywhere? Normal trolleys here only have the fronts hinged, so to drift you have to slide the rear end out (or put three gallons of milk at the very back). Lucky.

beeblebrox237
Me, I can't stand looking at the front of the 458. The opening is hideous. I'm somewhat indifferent about the Enzo.

Yea I can't stand the looks of the 458. Enzo's not as bad but I still don't really like it.

Now that I think about it, I actually think the FXX is uglier than the 458.

1. I have a double joint on each of my thumbs enabling me to bend them backwards.
2. The first song I learned to play was Metallica's Enter Sandman from their Black album.
3. I despise capitalism and welcome the collapse of society as we know it.
4. I have a hamster, Hemmingway The Third.
5. I am addicted to driving in snow. Whenever possible.

Well then...

1. I don't do drugs or consume alcohol, and I don't plan on ever doing so.

2. I'm 23, but still bite my nails. I'd like to stop before graduating and finding a job.

3. I'm African American, but I hate rap (as well as most other music made after 1992.

4. When I eventually get a job after graduation, the first thing I plan on doing is getting these remaining three wisdom teeth removed.

5. I'm straight, but I don't find Hayden Paneti-whatever attractive. At all.

3. I'm African American, but I hate rap

Coming from Lupe Fiasco
Now I ain't tryna be the greatest
I used to hate hip-hop... yup, because the women degraded
But Too $hort made me laugh, like a hypocrite I played it
A hypocrite I stated, though I only recited half
Omittin the word "bitch," cursin I wouldn't say it
Me and dog couldn't relate, til a bitch I dated
Forgive my favorite word for hers and hers alike
But I learnt it from a song I heard and sorta liked
Yeah, for the icin, glamorized drug dealin was appealin
But the block club kept it from in front of our buildin
Gangsta rap-based filmings became the buildin blocks
For children with leakin ceilings catchin drippins with pots
Coupled with compositions from Pac, Nas's "It Was Written"
In the mix with my realities and feelings
Living conditions, religion, ignorant wisdom and artistic vision
I began to jot, tap the world and listen, it drop

This is only tough for me because I've told everyone a lot over nearly ten years. And I'll skip the obvious.

1. I once had a job delivering newspapers.

This means I performed seventy-four days straight, 4-5 hours a day, starting at 2:00 am. I needed a job, and took the first easy one I could get when I moved away for school. I figured it wouldn't interfere with classes or work, or getting a sunburn.

2. I occassionally take pictures of road signs.

This is a completely harmless disease, but I find them oddly fascinating. This makes me a roadgeek; if I see an example of button copy, I will generally pull over and get a picture.

3. I like maps, globes, most anything relating to cartography.

I asked for a globe when I was 5 years old, which meant I knew 90% of the nations in the world, and most of their capitals, before I was old enough to write a complete paragraph.

4. I carry a bucket list in my wallet.

I add to it, and I cross things off when completed. Some of it is mundane, some of it personal, others are probably similar to most peoples'.

5. I met my wife because of a boxing match.

Pretty weird, because neither of us are into the sport. We were helping our mutual friends move in to an apartment, as they were a couple at the time (now also married), and they rewarded us by buying a pay-per-view match. My (future) wife helped make dinner that night for all of us...we chit-chatted for a while, and the rest is history. You never know when you'll meet that special someone, or when opportunity knocks.

Last edited:
6. Ever since we rearanged the furniture in my room and moved my bed to a different wall, I can remember almost all of the dreams I had. Weird, huh?

7. I suck at all sports (except motorsports, of course)

8. In science class, I got to sit next to the girl I liked for two months. She even hugged me once. Yay! :)

9. I'm always tired on Mondays.

10. I'm not a fan of small children.

12. Like Dooglers8, I suck at every sport except for Skiing, Paintball, cycling, and go karting. What gives? I'm serious, that's all I can do and I can do well.

6. I can't have an unbalanced amount of bulk / weight on either side of my pockets. The things must be distributed equally.

7. Despite having brown hair I grow a ginger beard.

8. I believe in innate knowledge.

9. I often dream about getting stabbed.

10. I only answer the phone to about 3 people. Anyone else that calls me will get called back after they call, I will not take a direct call.

1. I smashed my head in grade 1 after I was pushed off a snow hill and hit my head off the pavement.
2. I am a control-freak who believes one day could be a dictator.
3. I am a empathetic person in real life (opposite of my posting style).
4. Despite my atheistic views I do believe that Christianity may in fact be correct.
5. I have many friends but I don't like them.

1- I don't have favorites in anything.
2- I have ADD with a dash of OCD.
3- I never found any souvenir keychains with my name on it.
4- I squeezed a chick(bird) to death when I was 3, apparently it was too poofy.
5- I own a sword, but have never used it, yet.

1. I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted to be in life before kindergarten. (Race driver back then, auto engineer now.)

2. I hate manual labor with a passion yet I am the most apt at it that I know outside my family.

3. I've written a novel length story before. (Yet Another Race Story, in the description.)

4. Applied for exchange studentship on a whim. I speak to you now from VW headquarters.

5. The only food I admit completely hating is raw celery. Everything else either doesn't matter or can be fixed with the proper amount of the proper seasoning.

It may come in handy when the zombie apocalypse happens.

friends-meme-tell-me-wtf-y-u-no-y-u-no-guy-Favim.com-48606.jpg

1. I have never stepped foot outside of Europe, but I have been abroad on a few occasions within the continent.

2. I used to be obsessed with trains, mainly because I lived in a farm house as a child that was no more than 15 metres from a busy railway line.

3. I think that Coasteering is one of the most fun adventure activities I've ever done.

4. I have never eaten Salmon.

5. Up to this point I have never smoked, and don't ever plan on doing so.

3. I like maps, globes, most anything relating to cartography.

I asked for a globe when I was 5 years old, which meant I knew 90% of the nations in the world, and most of their capitals, before I was old enough to write a complete paragraph.

Seriously, that's what I asked for when I was about 6. I had a stack of world atlas' by the time I was 8, and I could name virtually every country in the world just by looking at the national flags.

I often dream about getting stabbed.

I had a dream like that once. Some guy came up to me in a car park and plunged a screwdriver between my ribs. Not nice.

Last edited:
6) I'm not very fond of the way the Audi R8 looks. Strangely, I like the LMS version better.

7) The only XBOX 360 games I like are Project Gotham Racing, Dead Rising, and Gears of War.

8) Even though I haven't played the saxophone since I was 15, I can still remember how to play it.

9) Black and gold is my all-time favorite color scheme. (But you probably already guessed that:sly:)

10) VANDENAL has probably got something to say about this.

6. I play guitar but only know a few chords and 4 scales.
7. I made a scale 1/8 mile Hot Wheels drag strip.
8. I accidentally joined GTP when I was 12 (Please spare me-I'm 13 now :scared:)
9. I love the sound of an American V8 on open headers
10. I own a '71 Chevy C/20 pickup, which is going to be lifted 7" :sly:

I Got a question lots of people here in this forum and an another one called Project reality (a mod of battlefield 2 ) Has this pony thing in their avatar what's with it ?

and camroyeko how old are you to have a car arent' you 13 ?

1. I learned guitar only by ear. (Can read small amount of music and tabs confuse me.)
2. I have ADHD and Dyslexia
3. Learning Japanese in college (from Japanese class and my girlfriend)
4. Used to write graffiti during middle school and high school years.
5. Rebuilt my first engine at 12 years old.

I Got a question lots of people here in this forum and an another one called Project reality (a mod of battlefield 2 ) Has this pony thing in their avatar what's with it ?

They're fans of a show called "My Little Pony". It's typically aimed at young girls. Guys who are fans of the show are called "bronies".

Indeed I am 13. I got the truck when I was 8, and I paid half and my parents paid half.

And Wyvern, I can't play any songs without tabs. :lol: I also rebuilt my first engine when I was about 10, but I can't seem to do it without screwing at least one thing up. Like when I broke that piston ring...

Back