5 Random Facts About You

• Thread starter Lissa
  • 2,331 comments
So what the **** do you eat? Dirt? Wheat germ? Grass? Logs? I can't imagine a world without homefries and sammiches.

I'm eat meat if that helps? :lol: Maybe my lack of carbohydrates is why I only weigh 7.6 stone at 14...

tombrooks97
I'm eat meat if that helps? :lol: Maybe my lack of carbohydrates is why I only weigh 7.6 stone at 14...
Phew, you eat meat, you'll survive. What exactly do you dislike so much about potatoes and bread?

Let's see:

1.- While solving math problems, sometimes I write a "5" when I was actually going to write a "4"... :ill:
2.- I've never had a girlfriend :yuck:
3.- To be honest, I like cars more than I like girls... :dunce:
4.- I eat Spaguetti every single Monday :) It's been like this since 💡 ... ever... I can't remember a Monday without eating it :)
5.- I have a 1 week beard... 1st time I let it grow... looks pretty meeh, but it has potencial :)

Interesting thread.

1. I once played a gig while drunk and drugged due to breaking my coccyx in another drunken accident a few days before.

2. I have a rational fear of narrow staircases covered in ice. See above.

3. I don't eat anything with onions in it. Although, as most things contain onions, my rule is if I can't taste, smell, see or touch them, it's fine.

4. I am extremely arachnophobic.

5. My favourite food is either Sushi, Japanese Curry or Roast Chicken.

1. I once played a gig while drunk and drugged due to breaking my coccyx in another drunken accident a few days before.

Very interesting. What instrument do you play? I once played guitar at a gig when I was drunk (My Old Man's wedding) Boy, was that entertaining! Especially when my uncle (who was even more drunk than me!) decided to come up to the microphone and start singing, will post a picture soon! 👍 :lol:

Very interesting. What instrument do you play? I once played guitar at a gig when I was drunk (My Old Man's wedding) Boy, was that entertaining! Especially when my uncle (who was even more drunk than me!) decided to come up to the microphone and start singing, will post a picture soon! 👍 :lol:

I play guitar. I was wasted to deal with the pain. The whole thing was a blur. But that was the worst time in my life. 6 weeks of constant pain.

1. I consider myself one big a**hole, while my friends think I am a very generous and helpful person.
2. I have an addiction to Powerade.
3. I'm not shy around girls, actually I have an equal amount of female and male friends, but I'm really coy when it comes down to expressing my special like towards a girl.
4. I use PCs since I'm 3 years old and I've pretty much taught me everything myself. Today I'm probably the most knowledgeable guy in all things PC in my class.
5. I have an affection to all things rare, be it rare videogames, consoles, PC parts, books, magazines, comics... you name it.

I play guitar. I was wasted to deal with the pain. The whole thing was a blur. But that was the worst time in my life. 6 weeks of constant pain.

It does sound rather painful, fortunately I've never broken my coccyx and never hope too...

Pictures Maestro!

Photo26_26.jpg

Photo03_3.jpg

A few more facts:

6. I have more friends that are females than males.
7. I hate the word 'treat' and I have no idea why.
8. I really like a girl in my year, we talk regularly and I make her laugh a lot (hell I even ate lunch with her today) but I have no chance, especially with that hair-do! :lol:

Pictures Maestro!

Photo26_26.jpg

Photo03_3.jpg

A few more facts:

6. I have more friends that are females than males.
7. I hate the word 'treat' and I have no idea why.
8. I really like a girl in my year, we talk regularly and I make her laugh a lot (hell I even ate lunch with her today) but I have no chance, especially with that hair-do! :lol:
:lol: I remember you posting those in another thread here.

6. My current girlfriend is my first.
7. Almost owned a 1970 Pontiac GTO Judge.
8. Dislike paddle shifts when it comes to transmissons. (Damn Ferrari)
9. Decided to learn Japanese because of my girlfriend (She's a Japanese native).
10. Likes Gibson guitars, but wont own a Les Paul. (Im more of a Fender fan, but I wont say no to an SG or ES335.)

9. Decided to learn Japanese because of my girlfriend (She's a Japanese native).
10. Likes Gibson guitars, but wont own a Les Paul. (Im more of a Fender fan, but I wont say no to an SG or ES335.)

Ditto, except for #1 and 2.

Let's see:

1.- While solving math problems, sometimes I write a "5" when I was actually going to write a "4"... :ill:
2.- I've never had a girlfriend :yuck:
3.- To be honest, I like cars more than I like girls... :dunce:
4.- I eat Spaguetti every single Monday :) It's been like this since 💡 ... ever... I can't remember a Monday without eating it :)
5.- I have a 1 week beard... 1st time I let it grow... looks pretty meeh, but it has potencial :)

#2... Me neither... But should I actually be proud of it, because I am. :odd:

4. I refuse to drink energy drinks, I know they taste good, (I had one once) but they raise your heartbeat even though it doesn't need to. Which is obviously bad for you.
5. I'm really open about saying things that I am, or do. If people ask me what I'm doing when I get home, I will tell them I'm going to take a dump. :P Hmmm, maybe that's the reason I've never had a girlfriend. :dopey:

Ditto, except for #1 and 2.

Naturally, because #3-5 are also missing. :)

Back