5 Random Facts About You

• Thread starter Lissa
  • 2,331 comments
1. I Hate Mondays!!!!
2. "Dis I like" jokes never get old(Youtube)
3. Reddit jokes are lame
4. Reddit community is lame
5. I go on Reddit only to waste time.

1. Whenever I do a writing assignment, I have to have total peace and quiet, otherwise I can't concentrate. As a result, I get abnormally touchy if there is any unwanted noise in the room.
2. I am much more hungry on Fridays at lunch time than any other day of the week and I have not idea why.
3. I find it disgusting when people use the same plate they ate spaghetti (or some other greasy thing) on to eat desert with. Same goes for silverware. :yuck:
4. I prefer to eat by myself than at the table with my family.
5. I feel much more alive when it's dark outside.

1 - I'm currently studying a Taxation course in my spare time for work.
2 - I'm in the process of moving house, had the surveys done, in the long frustrating waiting period for all of the solicitors in the chain to do thier stuff now.
3 - I have a cat, she's a Snow Shoe and was a rescue cat.
4 - I love New York, it's my favourite City break destination in the word.
5 - It's my anniversary on Friday :).

1- I've never ventured overseas (Though a trip to Fiji's about to change that!)
2- I was driving stick shift at 9 years old
3- My girlfriend's 6 days older than me
4- I can't stand lava in videogames, movies, etc.
5- I nearly totalled a Toyota 86 Touring Car with racing legend Greg Murphy in the passenger seat.

1. I don't handle internet drama too well.
2. I get irritated when I have to get up and do something while I am typing.
3. I find it mildly annoying and unnecessary when Youtuber's tell people to "Like, Comment & Subscribe" in every video.
4. I love tacos and pizza a lot and can eat them just about anytime.
5. Of all the chores in my house, I hate sweeping the floor most out of all of them.

Last edited:
1. I don't tell people to "like, comment, & subscribe" in my youtube videos. I just find it unnecessary since people will do whatever they want, no matter what I say.
2. I recently watched "Hitman Agent 47" and it was awful.
3. It kinda annoys me when a TV or movie series gets dragged out.
4. I started playing the Bioshock games last year and liked them. Though, I don't have the remastered ones.
5. Aside from racing games, I really enjoy platformer games.

1. I'm a morning person.
2. My top five salad dressings in descending order: Italian, Caesar, Balsamic, Thousand Island, and Raspberry Vinaigrette.
3. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater was the first game that I beat.
4. Speaking of Thousand Island, it's my favorite sauce to dip chicken tenders in.
5. I've seen every episode of Mike Tyson Mysteries.

I don't get the idea of listening to music where ever you go.
I used to like KFC only and no other fast food joint. I no longer discriminate anymore.
My favourite thing from McDonalds? The Big Mac with jalapenos. That's right, you can get them in a Big Mac instead of pickles! Rejoice!
Speaking of burgers, the first one I ever had was from Hungry Jacks (Australia's Burger King). It was called the Angry Angus.
I've wanted to be a Youtuber since year 3.

I haven't done one of these in a while:

1. I love building lists and databases.
2. I love when I have to apply mathematical, physical or chemical concepts to real life situations that I encounter.
3. I'm fascinated with fluid mechanics, namely aerodynamics.
4. Motorcycles are a very recent passion of mine.
5. Although I know all the drawbacks by experience, 2 stroke > 4 strokes

Today I started a ping pong competition club. Although I only had ten competitors show up it was quite a success, even if I do say so myself.

It's taken me years to learn how to stand properly so I maintain a good posture. I'm now working on sitting in a relatively 'correct' postition too. Who would have thought standing properly would take me nearly 30 years?

I worked just 1 and a half days this week so today (Friday) feels like a midweek day.

I troll Facebook so obnoxiously when I'm drunk that I've had to learn to log off on Friday afternoon and hope that I don't remember my password later that evening after beers.

I love the house that I rent but the decor is tacky and quite far from my tastes but as it's rented and has plenty of space I have no real problem with it.

1. I don't care much for dually trucks, I honestly am mainly interested in pickup trucks only if their sport trucks.
2. The most recent anime I watched is Yugioh.
3. Spiders annoy me rather than scare me (except for jumping spiders, they're fine).
4. I read youtube comments for entertainment value sometimes.
5. I don't care for the live action Resident Evil movies.

latest

This may be 10 facts instead of 5, but I don't see anything wrong with it.

1. I have been a fan of Crash Bandicoot since I first started gaming. I however have only beat the 2nd and not the other 2. As a result, I do not plan on buying N'Sane Trilogy when it comes out. (I will eventually though)
2. Prior to joining GTP, Facebook used to be the only site I was socially active on and I hope to one day go back to that.
3. I am 6' 4".
4. I have been wearing a size 13 shoe since I was in 7th grade.
5. I hate ankle socks.
6. For personal reasons, I am actually glad GTSport was delayed.
7. I don't like mods that try to take a game and turn it into something it's not. Like this for example.
8. I used to be able to drink a YooHoo in less than 30 seconds and I probably could if I tried again.
9. When I was younger, I used to eat a bucket of ice cream, outside, in 30 degree weather and it hardly bothered me. (no joke)
10. I like my thick PS2 so much that if it was to give out, I would just buy another thick model despite already having a slim. (Thick PS2's are capable of accepting more hacks than slims and they have a better cooling fan)
1. I don't tell people to "like, comment, & subscribe" in my youtube videos. I just find it unnecessary since people will do whatever they want, no matter what I say.
Agreed. The way I see it is if they genuinely like what you do, they will do it regardless, unless they don't know how to use Youtube.

Last edited:
1. I don't like most memes, I think they're a bit annoying.
2. I like both dogs and cats.
3. My elementary school had a tarantula in the library. I don't remember why though, I guess it was the school pet.
4. The strangest show I watched when I was a kid was Teletubbies. I even had character figures and stuffed versions of a couple of them.
5. Despite its flaws, I do enjoy watching "The Big Bang Theory".

1. I am very independent minded when it comes to computers and technology, I usually prefer my own technology over someones else's and I prefer to do computer related stuff by myself than with other people.
2. I find most reaction videos to be pointless.
3. I hate game reviews. (Unless it's towards a game I dislike)
4. We have a cat around our house that has what looks like a nasty hole in the side of her head that we think was from a bite or sting. Despite this she acts perfectly normal and we have no idea what it is or why she isn't in pain.
5. I don't like any form of Japanese animation.

1. I don't like most memes, I think they're a bit annoying.
Agreed. I used to hate all memes in general. Now a days I have a few I like, but I don't care for most of the others.

1. I've hauled a dirt bike in the back of the family minivan a handful of times before and almost did the same with my three wheeler had the option to get it delivered not been present.
  2. I borderline can't stand technology in today's cars. I understand the world and the industry is changing and will do so whether I like it or not but I'd much rather have older technology.
  3. Similar to number 2, I can't stand excessive plastic or nonsense in the engine bay of a car. I'd much rather look at an engine instead miles of plastic when I open a hood.
  4. Even though I'd have more use and more reason to get a truck I'd rather have a car, especially a G body Monte Carlo.
  5. I almost hit a turkey while driving on a highway one time. I have no idea what the turkey was doing there but I probably missed it by less than half a foot.

1. As far as music goes, I actually prefer my 160GB Ipod Classic over my 5th generation Ipod Touch.
2. I get annoyed when some people (namely my cousin and my brother) already have certain songs, but then proceed to buy them on iTunes anyway for redundant reasons.
3. I used to love live versions of songs when I was younger, now I hate them.
4. I used to download a lot of music for free when I was younger, but now I buy the songs I want if I (Or nobody else I know) doesn't already have them.
5. Contrary to what I said above, I refuse to buy videos from iTunes simply because I can't stand the DRM they use with them and only being able to play them on authorized devices.

Last edited:
1. I never had a favourite band or singer until I discovered Man with a Mission

2. I prefer listening to songs on Youtube than on itunes or any phone service.
'
3. I prefer reading children's books over adult novels. Call me impatient but adult novels bore me with over 10 lines of a description of something that children's book does in 1 picture. This is probably why I've been so hooked to Manga.

4. My first experience I remember with cars and car racing is 2004 when I went to watch the V8 Supercars live at Hidden Valley and have been hooked ever since. My Dad and I have a bit of a rivalry as he's a Ford guy while I'm Holden, my brother kind of joined in as he goes for Nissan because Michael Caruso is with them.

5. My first experience with pro wrestling is in 2008 during Summerslam season in WWE. I enjoyed it every since, granted I've had periods where I gave up on pro wrestling in 2009, 2011 and this year because I just didn't like where it is but I've always came back and no doubt I will again.

1. I have not smoked any kind of drug and I don't plan to.
2. The only SNES games I have played on a real SNES were the following: "The Lion King", "Donkey Kong Country", and "Super Mario World".
3. I have never played the original Crash Bandicoot in my life, but I did watch someone play it when I was a kid once.
4. One thing that sort of annoys me is in movies or TV shows; there sometimes will be a character that says his/her name in third person.
5. I don't really get lonely when I'm alone somewhere; I like the peace and quiet.

1. I'm a bit of wise crack in real life (as much as it annoys some people).

2. I think I spend too much time on political commentary videos and the Opinions & Current events forum, but I just love the political discussions and ideas. If only most media gave both sides fair footing.

3. I actually never played Mario Kart growing up except 1 time I played Super Circuit. I grew up on CTR instead. I only got into Mario Kart after trying to beat Mario Kart DS.

4. My mornings is basically, get up at 4-6 > go on Wii U >breakfast > and then go on with my day.

5. Not sure if I posted this before (been so long), but ever since I was a kid, I got stuffed brown bear, and his name was Freddy. Which makes FNAF really awkward for me.

1. Audi Nuvolari Quattro is not my favorite car.

2. I like consoles more than PCs.

3. I didn't even know that Gran Turismo exist until 2011.

4. I'm the best english speaker in the class. Or maybe in the whole school. I know this sound a bit egoist, but when I hear Hungarians speaking
english... ugh... dear God...

5. I'm allergic of most RPGs.

1. I love concept art.

2. I'm now taking my motorcycle driving license.

3. Sometimes I start reading several books and leave some unfinished only to come back to them later on.

4. I'm 6" tall (1,83 cm).

5. I shaved my head (1m) completely this morning for the first time. Will buzz all hair off tomorrow. I like it.

My current favourite artist is Simon Stalenhag. He makes some amazing sci-fi paintings.

Despite having many nice wallets I never use one, preferring to stuff cash in my trouser pockets.

One of my hobbies is designing and building board games (original, not existing games).

Another (dull) hobby of mine is photographing pictorial road signs.

I don't understand the hate some people have for Donald Trump. He's certainly not the worst president.

Back