5 Random Facts About You

• Thread starter Lissa
  • 2,331 comments
1. I seem to have developed a hobby recently of finding odd GTP accounts.
For example:
@:)
@:D
@...

2. In my opinion Tony Iommi was the most important member of Black Sabbath,
Robert Plant was the most important member of Led Zeppelin and Paul McCartney
was the most important member of The Beatles.

3. I crack the joints in my body way too much, the fingers, knees, toes, shoulders etcetera.
I also wash my hands way too often. It's an OCD I don't want to have.

4. I signed up to YouTube when the website was only eight months old,
I still use the same account and YouTube is really the best place on the
internet. I have learned and seen so many great things there through the years.

5. I think the hardest thing about living is losing. Losing people and losing time
that we just can't get back.

1. Despite my current Zootopia/Nick Wilde craze. My favourite Disney movie is still Emperor's New Groove, while Zootopia IMO had the better characters, interactions and overall message. Emperor's New Groove get benefits from an entertaining villain, plot didn't rely on a cheap plot device (unlike Zootopia's stupid pen) and the main characters were given time for them to humanize which I wished happen with the Zootopia cast.

2. Those 2 movies are the only non-Pixar Disney movies I like. The rest I don't care for.

3. I had a bit of an obsession with Ratchet and Clank 3 as a kid, completed challenge mode twice in a day (and it wasn't worth it since, I had to skip my shower just to do that)

4. I've been interested in taken a TAFE coarse in Motorsport Technologies however, I have a bit of a fear of it actually being cancelled since I had 2 cancel on me before plus it's 2 hours away on train.

5. Despite what my current obession or craze will be, it'll keep swapping in and out. My main priorities that'll never go away will always be Pokemon, Motorsports and just last year Yugioh.

1. I used to be into Lego's but I haven't bought any in a long time.
2. I've recently quit drinking soda entirely and I mostly just drink water now.
3. The only Battlefield game I've really enjoyed is Battlefield 3.
4. I like to be an optimistic person.
5. I'm addicted to getting trophies/achievements in games.

1. Lying in bed only moments before falling asleep but still scrolling away like a tired zombie
with your thumb on the phone checking GTP or some other motorsport related site or whatever.
All of a sudden you pass out and you involuntarily change all kinds of settings in the menus.
I've been guilty of doing that a few times and it's ridiculous. When you wake up you have to
check if you accidentally posted some jibberish somewhere.
hihi.gif

2. I love watching films and series set in outer space. I think it had to have started with watching
Star Trek TOS as a little kid and then ultimately watching all the other Trek series and all of the
various space themed Hollywood films that frequently gets made. It's just a lovely genre.

3. I have watched hours and hours of Alex Jones through the years. I don't necessarily agree with
everything he says, I just mostly watch his content on YouTube because I think he's hilarious.
When he gets all worked up and starts to rant and scream all over the place and thinks the world
is about to end. :lol:

I haven't been keeping up with Alex much for 2017 but I'm sure he's still going strong.
As a subscriber to the Joe Rogan podcast I loved that he had Alex on as a guest for three hours earlier in
the year.

4. I listen to music all the time. Heavy metal and doom metal, modern prog and 70s prog, psychedelic stuff, synth and modern retro, instrumental post rock, movie soundtracks. YouTube is a goldmine and I discover so many bands and so much great stuff through my suggested videos. It's amazing. I do sometimes go to the bands bandcamp pages and purchase the CD if they're selling one.

5. I don't keep a diary but I do save a lot of thoughts and theories that pop into my head on my phones memory.
I've done that on my last five or six phones and it's built up to be a lot of unnecessary stuff by now. Unnecessary,
but interesting to go back to.

1. My first car was a Yugo

2. I once stole my mothers car and rolled it 5 minutes later.

3. I don't watch Game of Thrones

4. Michael Schumacher shook my hand after signing autographs at the 2000 Hungary GP

5. I've won several Gran Turismo sim racing championships/events

3. I have watched hours and hours of Alex Jones through the years. I don't necessarily agree with
everything he says, I just mostly watch his content on YouTube because I think he's hilarious.
When he gets all worked up and starts to rant and scream all over the place and thinks the world
is about to end. :lol:

I haven't been keeping up with Alex much for 2017 but I'm sure he's still going strong.
As a subscriber to the Joe Rogan podcast I loved that he had Alex on as a guest for three hours earlier in
the year.

Yep, still going strong, still hilarious and still completely insane.

I also wash my hands way too often. It's an OCD I don't want to have.
I also do this, I used to wash my hands so often that the skin on the back of them became dry. I use hand sanitiser now but I still use it too much.

Anyway:
  1. I'm an Android fanboy and love tinkering with my phone (custom ROM's and all that jazz, though I don't switch ROM's as often as I used to)
  2. I love technology
  3. I enjoy watching British comedies such as "Blackadder", "Are You Being Served?", and have recently gotten into "The Thick of It"
  4. The Jaguar XJ220 has been my dream supercar ever since I discovered it in Gran Turismo 2
  5. I procrastinate way too much
Also, 1500 posts! :D

1. I have the best children in the world.... ever.
2. I miss my Fiat Panda 100hp
3. I have been with my wife for 19 years
4. I only wear Crew Clothing shirts to work (by that I mean the shirts are always from Crew, not that I naked from the waste down)
5. Did I mention my amazing children?

1. When I wake up in the morning I wail, groan and moan with every move, like a zombie.
2. I can shoulder press a 105kg / 231lbs barbell off the chest and over my head, standing, with no leg drive.
3. Cocoa is my favorite beverage, milk with honey my second best
4. I lifted the ancient 103 kg viking strength test stone in Iceland, easily. Couldn't do the 154kg, it was too smooth, like a polished marble. No grip.
5. I'm 28 and in only 6 of those years I did not have a cat as pet. I cannot imagine my daily life without cats anymore, they are in my DNA now.

I eat far too much pizza (some would say), up to 5 14 inch ones a week.

Today I made smoothies with my class. It was a success but the classroom was a complete mess.

I haven't driven my car for at least a few weeks.

I'm considering getting my arse cheeks tattooed.

I get into a really Zen state when I'm riding my bike hard up mountains.

1. I've never kissed anyone. (On the lips, that is)
2. I've only ever worn Converse Chucks since I was 12.
3. I Listen to Eurobeat 100% unironically.
4. In one month I will have been single for one year.
5. I have achieved 26MPH on a regular skateboard, hopefully, I can get to 30+ one day.

19 years? Do you wear human repellant as cologne? :lol:

But really, I bid you, and everyone else the best of luck on the quest to find love, I'm sure we all need it.
I don't, I actually have 0 interest in the dating/relationship game, I wish the ones that do good luck (including yourself) but it ain't for me ;)

I don't, I actually have 0 interest in the dating/relationship game, I wish the ones that do good luck (including yourself) but it ain't for me ;)
Ah, well thanks man. Sometimes I wish I could just forget, to go back to a time where I didn't really know what it felt like, that way it wouldn't hurt so bad now that I don't have it anymore. However, when I was in love, it was the happiest I had ever been. While it really sucks that I don't have that now, I want to be able to experience that again. I don't know if I will, but all I can do is hope and wait for the right person to come along, then I can try again, and , with some luck, maybe I'll finally have someone to call my own once again.

1. Despite what I just said, I have kissed a girl before on the lips. It's a weird story from High School but she was doing a sort of challenge of dares and one of them was kissing a guy, now she wasn't very popular with the guys and she asked me to kiss her for it because I don't take things like it personally and I said yes. I tend to use this experience to my advantage and trip people up whenever I have to play 2 truths and 1 lie by saying any random but somewhat believable lie and then following up with "I kissed a girl" and "I'm an Asexual".

2. Right now in FAST Racing Neo, I currently rank in the Top 100 (some Top 50) in all the Hypersonic League cups EXCEPT, the first one (Mueller Pacific can rot for all I care)

3. Horror has never been my kind of genre, the only one I was ever interested in was the FNAF series and that was more for it's lore instead of the actually scary material.

4. In yugioh, it took me 3 months to get a third card to make a playset of a $10 card (The Hidden City) BUT it took me 1 month without spending a single cent to get a playset of a $100+ card (Dragonic Diagram albeit not over 100 anymore), got 2 from lucky pulls and 1 from trade.

5. Reptiles are probably my favourite type of animal.

1 - I crashed a car at 130MPH on a public road and both me and my friend got out unscathed.

2 - I have never ever smoked or taken a recreational drug. (My only vice was alcohol).

3 - I have driven a British Touring car around Brands Hatch Indy. :D:D:D

4 - I once beat a national number 1 in a game of Badminton. (He somewhat thrashed me the next 2 games though).

5 - My favourite animal is a Wolf. Beautiful animal. (We own a Husky because of it).

1. I have never owned an Xbox of any kind.
2. I had never played Forza before up until just recently when at a friends house.
3. I've lived in the same house for 14 years, but hopefully I'll be moving soon.
4. I've never been ticketed for anything.
5. I've never been to a concert.

I know this may be 10 facts instead of 5, but I don't see anything wrong with posting more than 5. (better than having several posts on one page)

1. I once bought a song by 50 Cent called "Get In My Car" that was mislabeled as "Just a lil Bit" and it was not what I wanted. As a result, I preview every song I want in iTunes before I buy it.
2. I currently have 810 songs on my 160GB iPod Classic that would literally take over 2 days to listen to without stopping, and I have only used about 2.7% of it's memory.
3. For personal reasons, I never use ear phones to listen to my music and I prefer blasting it through speakers instead. If I can't play them through speakers, then I don't play them at all.
4. I make a text file on my iPod Touch of what songs I want to buy whenever they cross my mind. Once it gets big enough and I know what I want to get, that's when I usually buy a iTunes gift card.
5. I tend to spend my iTunes gift cards very quickly, sometimes in roughly an hour, because by the time I get a card, I usually already know what I want to buy because of what I said above.
6. Quite often I find myself unintentionally picking songs that happen to represent my mood. Chances are you can find out what mood I am in just by hearing what I am listening to.
7. About 6 years ago, I used to be much more musically diverse, rap was my favorite genre and Lil' Wayne was my personal favorite artist for a long time. :yuck: (I obviously don't feel this way anymore)
8. I did have 2000 songs on my iPod Classic once a long time ago.
9. I have 173 songs hidden from my iCloud I bought years ago, most of which I have no desire to hear again.
10. Ever since I was a child, I always hated singing and I hate it when people sing along to a song as well.
It's JKgo! :P

1. After watching it again multiple times. Zootopia has taken over a lot slots and is now in position of my favourite non-Pokemon movie (lets just say if it wants to overtake 2000 and the 3rd one for the very top spot, it would have to compete against nostalgia from 2000 and humanization and feels from the 3rd one)

2. When playing a new game, I have a tendency of maining the most simplest of characters/playstyles and then trying to do creative things with that simplicity.

3. I like listening to amateur done nightcore.

4. I have a habit of drawing mostly Dragons when it comes do drawing any sort creature.

5. One of my main hobbies is drawing game levels and game concepts in my books, finished doing 48 tracks of Mario Kart.

1. I worked at a Walmart this past summer.
2. For clothes, I prefer wearing T-Shirts and Jeans.
3. I don't care for most spiders, but I have grown to like jumping spiders.
4. When it comes to drawing, I mainly just draw characters I made up.
5. My preferred TV channel as a kid was Cartoon Network. Nick and Disney were fine, but CN had more stuff I liked.

1. Despite 0 interest in the military I have a bit of a fascination with wearing camo. Tend to wear camo cargo shorts recently and was also looking at camo tops.

2. My favourite car racers have always been V8 Supercars 2 and V8 Supercars 3. Which are also IMO, the most surperior versions in comparison to the TOCA and DTM versions since in V8 Supercars 2, you already unlock V8 Supercars which is you would normally get very late in the game, later than DTM and in V8 Supercars 3 you get both V8 Supercars and DTM almost instantly as well as V8 Quick Start mode (DTM 3 has DTM Quick Start mode while TOCA 3, no such mode exists)

3. The reason I started playing Yugioh was actually because of Yugioh Abridged Series.

4. I don't really have much excitement of going out and travelling for the sake of travelling.

5. I couldn't come up with a proper 5th fact :sly:

1. I used to dream that a clone of myself is choking me to death in my parent´s house on a regular Basis.
2. My two great passions are cars/Motorsport and the Beauty/silence of nature (bird watching, wandering). Two very opposing things.
3. I once broke my elbow in half on a bouncy Castle, denmark 1997.
4. The first sparkling Pokemon Card I´ve ever owned was in my very first Booster pack. It was also stolen more than 3 times in elementary School but I always got it back.
5. I once had a terrible eye infection in both eyes. After attending a sweaty, bloody, completely unsanitary Slayer concert indoors in July, both eyes were healed the next day.

5. I once had a terrible eye infection in both eyes. After attending a sweaty, bloody, completely unsanitary Slayer concert indoors in July, both eyes were healed the next day.
You make it sound like you had the infection prior to the concert and that going to see Slayer was what cured it. :lol: \m/

Back