500,000 credits?

• Thread starter starcarper
  • 53 comments
I redeemed the code but accidentally hit the X button...
So I did not download the credits.
It is in my download list but I don't now how I can download it.
Someone a solution ?

when mine downloaded i just went to gt store pressed on the 500,00 credit icon then it come up with install
Would you believe I was not aware of the presence of a GT shop...

Thanks for telling me, just had to install the credits 👍

Not that I badly needed them (I'm close to 500.000.000 earned credits now - just racing), but nice to how how this works.

I've never heard of anything like this. You get an email if you platinum the game? Does this offer expire?

500k can be made in 15 minutes though.
Actually you can make $520,000 in 7 minutes.

I guess this means I'll have to go spend $500,000 on something to get my freebie.

Guess not. Looks like US might not be getting it... just like the GTA cars last year :mad:

Noticed that one of the trophies is for buying suits and helmets.
Meh, I don't think I be getting platinum :D

nope, just my 25 anniversary cars, I chose not to chase the 1 M credits, as you can get them in about 45 minutes of casual gameplay.

half a mil in 7mn wow! which way, please?

It's not at all honorable... but who cares when you're grinding for Cr? I beat it fair and square many multiple times.......... now I ONLY want the Cr. Let's face it, the payouts suck and I refuse to "buy" them, so you get this. And it's so easy I actually literally did it one handed on a DS3 because I was bored. (Note: I did NOT make the video posted here, I just use the same technique.

And this "can" be done with relative ease in 3:31.xxx WITH ABS, TCS, ASM, and SRF turned on. Again, just because I dont care about a challenge here... just Cr as easily as I can get it.

@smskeeter23
haha thanks, not judging since I also cut nastily at Silverstone when grinding lol, only I was doing it with the 4 lap race at 600pp (?) in the GT3 IA license race, "only" 300K per 8mn if memory serves me correctly.

@MisterWeary
perhaps you've bought the PSN version and are playing on another account? I'm in this case and 99.9% finished, will know when I gold Brands Hatch with Senna Lotus (might never happen!)...

Last edited:
Back