The359Nice how you completely left out such ratings as "ergonomics"There are quite a few sections in there that have nothing to do with performance, and therefore make the rating moot.
Definition of ergonomics: the branch of engineering science in which biological science is used to study the relation between workers and their environments
So, with that said. A car does not perform without a driver. period. A driver does not perform well in a car where everything is not comfortably placed.
The location of the shifer assembly can alter the performance of a car, because it alters the performance of the driver, the two are effected hand in hand. Also the location of the shifter assembly falls into the category of ergonomics. Therefore, it does fall right in there with performance now doesn't it...we can battle this out, but pointing out one or two categories that still pertain very much to the performance of a car as a weakness is not going to win this battle. I'm not trying to prove the Prelude to be an awesome car, however you and a select few others are trying to prove me wrong, where I have clearly stated that a prelude is an underrated car, and for 26K it is the best handling car in it's class, because it still rates on the level of cars north of 45K. If you still disagree with this then I there is nothing I can do to further persuede you to drop this side of the arguement.