500PP Classic Muscle Car Championship

Finally closed it up with the Mk IV on Madrid. Laps around 1:36 should do it. If you're not past the first corner in 10 or under, start again. Re-enter until you get the '69 Camaro as the first car. Worked for me. I shared the car if anyone wants to borrow it for Madrid. It is a sweet handling car, that's for sure. Online name is the same as here.

There are about 2 main rival cars in the 500PP Classic Muscle Car Seasonal Event. The first is the 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2), with only 3 gears, it dominates all the other AI cars on speed. It usually dominates at the Daytona Superspeedway. The second is the 1969 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3), with only 4 gears, relying only on slightly better performance, with less top speed. It usually dominates at all other tracks.

I found this series to be very fun and very easy. I only had to run Madrid 3 times as my gearing was set for 199 and then too low. Hit the rev limiter half way down the straight.

Almost lapped the entire field in Daytona. Eiffel was amazing! Will be trying a few other cars. Used the 2d completely untuned. She only has 3 gears and it's critical to adjust them. Speed all the way to the left and final gear all the way to the right. Then adjust 1 and 2 a bit and then 3 for top speed of 128 or so, and then for datyona 3rd gear to 170 or so

I found this series to be very fun and very easy. I only had to run Madrid 3 times as my gearing was set for 199 and then too low. Hit the rev limiter half way down the straight.

Almost lapped the entire field in Daytona. Eiffel was amazing! Will be trying a few other cars. Used the 2d completely untuned. She only has 3 gears and it's critical to adjust them. Speed all the way to the left and final gear all the way to the right. Then adjust 1 and 2 a bit and then 3 for top speed of 128 or so, and then for datyona 3rd gear to 170 or so

you used a race car? What is a 2d? I'm using a Camaro SS '69 493pp.

It still only has 500pp and 3 gears.

Also If you use the 69 SS but add the racing suspension and transmission it's literally doing the same thing as a car that comes with racing trans and suspension.

It still only has 500pp and 3 gears.

Also If you use the 69 SS but add the racing suspension and transmission it's literally doing the same thing as a car that comes with racing trans and suspension.

Camaro SS '69 has no aero dynamics parts, does the 2d?

Can you put it on share I've never seen a 2d race car only the 2j race car I have seen
I can finally say after many tries and more tuning on my Camaro SS '69 Madrid has a gold trophy now finished with a 6.25:243 :cool:

FR beretta-gt88 if you put the 2d on share

berettagt88
Can you put it on share I've never seen a 2d race car only the 2j race car I have seen
I can finally say after many tries and more tuning on my Camaro SS '69 Madrid has a gold trophy now finished with a 6.25:243 :cool:

FR beretta-gt88 if you put the 2d on share

Send me an fr I'll share the 2d when I get home.

Just finished Madrid with a Clueless tune King Cobra pulled down to 500pp. Wasn't even a close 2nd with any of the others including the Camaro RM or the Vette Convertible. If you are still having trouble with Madrid, might give this one a try.

Just finished Madrid with a Clueless tune King Cobra pulled down to 500pp. Wasn't even a close 2nd with any of the others including the Camaro RM or the Vette Convertible. If you are still having trouble with Madrid, might give this one a try.

King Cobra? You mean the AC Cobra?

Great. Thanks for using it, and it's good to know it works at lower pp too.

King Cobra? You mean the AC Cobra?

Shelby Cobra... found HERE!!!! :dopey:

I just beat the c3 at leguna seca by .014 using a 69 z28. Setting camber made all the difference in that race.

I hated Madred, but know I love it in my '69 Camaro Z28:P Hope there will be a modern muscle car seasonal or a tuned seasonal:D

..shame on me...been trying Madrid with a Praiano-tuned Chappy 2D for ages... can't seem to be able to squeeze out 1:36's..probably using a G27 would make big difference.. only have DS3..

Difference with leader now gone down to 1.5 sec...but still...

...what to do next?

businessman-banging-his-head-against-the-wall-ispc026073.jpg

i was having something very weird happen when doing these races. i was using the premium 69 vette, and tuned it to 500, and after one race the PP changed to 501, so i detuned it slightly to get it back to 500. i had to do this after every race until i was at 98.9% detune.. anyone know why after every race i needed to detune it?

i did finish all the races, but it was quite difficult for me

i was having something very weird happen when doing these races. i was using the premium 69 vette, and tuned it to 500, and after one race the PP changed to 501, so i detuned it slightly to get it back to 500. i had to do this after every race until i was at 98.9% detune.. anyone know why after every race i needed to detune it?

i did finish all the races, but it was quite difficult for me

Your car will continue to gain PP and Horsepower untill it reaches 200(ish) miles... that is what they call braking the car in.

I really enjoy this seasonal :cheers:

EDIT= also if you are having trouble withthem try these:
'69 Vette
'71 Super Bee
'65 Shelby GT350R

... I am such a Clueless fanboy :D

Last edited:
I crashed into the car at the last lap of the madrid, that last corner, full speed and crash into the car.

Can we not use the 1962 Buick Special ? I tried and got a message saying 1980 or earlier but I could use the 1964 Lemans GTO ! What gives !

Back