500pp Club. Closed

• Thread starter CTR Driver
  • 1,160 comments
Good idea. As your next race will be on August 31st, I'll have my practice in a Maserati on Friday 30th for round 2.

I hope you can too :D

Just a reminder this upcoming race will be a tuning prohibited event, using the Ferrari F40 on sports soft tyres,
At Grand Valley Speedway.

I've yet to get an idea of lap times to set an amount, but I will get around to it in the very near future. It's looking to be around the 22 laps mark if vassie78lfc is to be the benchmark, he did 2:08's.

So to recap, oil change, run in, paint and wheels are allowed to be changed. Settings and tuning parts and aero parts are not.

Cobani
An orange Ferrari F40, that has got to look awesome ...

Pics or it didn't happen :sly:

Here's mine
RedBullHangar-7_zps72d014f7.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to say that I won't be able to attend this race. I cannot get Saturdays off :(

That's not a problem. The race days aren't set in stone so may be held on a day more convenient to you at some point. It's always fun racing with you 👍

Shame to hear that Fuel.

My entry for the 500pp Club ...
500pp-Ferrari-F40_zps3b5e1856.jpg
Well.... That's very Orange
Maybe you're trying to blind us on track :lol:

Looking good Cobani! :D And yeah, the Sundays when Ade isn't hosting would be best for me but I dunno of others can agree to that.

Fuelmyfire
Looking good Cobani! :D And yeah, the Sundays when Ade isn't hosting would be best for me but I dunno of others can agree to that.

On those Sundays between races, Goodwolf hosts his Maserati trophy. Link is in my sig if you wanted to have a look. How are Fridays.

Just want to tell everyone that the 31st is also a bad date for me, so some other race day would be awesome! I really want to participate on the stock F40!

Back