• 326 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
500PP Non-Race Cars Super Lap: Tsukuba Circuit

TT#52 - 500PP Non-Race Cars Super Lap @ Tsukuba Circuit.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
TT#52 - 500PP Non-Race Cars Super Lap @ Tsukuba Circuit.jpg

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune, just as it looks here.
GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 by SpeedyFastKaz
The full GT6 car list can be viewed HERE for copy & pasting. If you do not comply, they will not be put in this list.

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 (500PP CS) by shaunm80

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 by Dashyankuro

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 by fordlaser777

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
I can hear the whinny engine note now. I do like this track though, you can really get into a rhythm running 10-20 lap sessions at a time. The GSX-R will be the car for this track. Turn the sound down a bit like I do when driving the GSX-R.

My tune:

Traction controll 3
abs 1

90-80
4.25-6.20
1-2
1-2
7-7
0-0
0-0
Breakes-2-0

LSD: 8-5-23

Gears:
6000-220 kmh
Final: 3000

Power: Install all parts. No weight red.
155kg weight. 0 ballast.

Spoiler 20 downforce.

Edit: do a oil change and set a 182kg cheers:gtpflag:

Last edited:

My tune:

Traction controll 3
abs 1

90-80
4.25-6.20
1-2
1-2
7-7
0-0
0-0
Breakes-2-0

LSD: 8-5-23

Gears:
6000-220 kmh
Final: 3000

Power: Install all parts. No weight red.
155kg weight. 0 ballast.

Spoiler 20 downforce.
Nice tune Kossie - couldn't match the last 3 gears for some reason, but managed to sort out my own.

Also found that moving the ballast to -10 made the car a bit more stable for me (but that is using a wheel). Put me sub-1 minute, which was my first goal!

Nice tune Kossie - couldn't match the last 3 gears for some reason, but managed to sort out my own.

Also found that moving the ballast to -10 made the car a bit more stable for me (but that is using a wheel). Put me sub-1 minute, which was my first goal!
Hmm thats strange with the gears(that 6000 can also be 5500?) Always put the final gear first and then the speed.. I look at it tomorrow. This is my beginning tune. I'm sure i get a 58 lap with a better tune.

I need to learn this with traction off. I try it but i slip to mutch. traction on 3 feels the best for me.

A month of the GSX-R/4 on Tsukuba.

Kill it with fire.
way to long. why not every 2 weeks? So stupid. For me its good because i need training to get good times :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm thats strange with the gears(that 6000 can also be 5500?) Always put the final gear first and then the speed.. I look at it tomorrow. This is my beginning tune. I'm sure i get a 58 lap with a better tune.

I need to learn this with traction off. I try it but i slip to mutch. traction on 3 feels the best for me.
I didn't need traction control, probably because of the fact that I can use a pedal - easier to put gradual acceleration on.

I didn't need traction control, probably because of the fact that I can use a pedal - easier to put gradual acceleration on.
Yeah with a controller its sucks. Thats why i go buy a wheel and pedals next :)

With a 2j or other race care on race tires i have no problems.

Edit: I'm the only one with a controller and AT gears in the top 30 i think.

I know this track pretty good. 58 and im happy.

Last edited:
Yeah with a controller its sucks. Thats why i go buy a wheel and pedals next :)

With a 2j or other race care on race tires i have no problems.

Edit: I'm the only one with a controller and AT gears in the top 30 i think.

I know this track pretty good. 58 and im happy.

No, P14 GTRP_Kerze is running controller and AT. ;)

Have to end the night at 59.7 I think I need a break. I'm struggling turn 2 now, and i'm 0.4 up on that time just keep losing it through last turn. I just don't seem to have the confidence through there now, so time to regroup and attack again tomorrow :lol:

If anyone has any advice for the last turn that would be great. I'll try get a video up of my lap and talk anyone who needs help through it 👍

@Kossie has an amazing setup. Just ran a 58.229, less than half a tenth behind first, and I failed the final turn.

Edit: My improvements over the past two hours:

58.229 > 227 > 206 > 199 > 195 > 193

Edit2: FINALLY. Took way too long. 58.149 for current 1st place. :D

Last edited:
@Kossie has an amazing setup. Just ran a 58.229, less than half a tenth behind first, and I failed the final turn.

Edit: My improvements over the past two hours:

58.229 > 227 > 206 > 199 > 195 > 193

Edit2: FINALLY. Took way too long. 58.149 for current 1st place. :D
Good to hear that i can make a good tune hahaha. Mostly i sucks on that :P

Good to hear that i can make a good tune hahaha. Mostly i sucks on that :P
It was a really nice base to work with. I made some minor changes to it while I was playing:

Ride height: 95/80
Brakes: 7/4

LSD: 5/9/10

Also I noticed I was losing a lot of time on the straights to gilles_honda_v12 initally. To fix this all I had to do was give the car an oil change, and add 182kg of ballast to bring it down to 500pp.

With a perfect lap, I can get a 57.9, but that will be a hell of a lot of work to get there. Maybe by the time I wake up someone will reach the .0s. But that doesn't really matter at this point. At least I finally can go to sleep knowing I have 1st place in my hands :)

Ran a few laps in the GSX-R last night. Best I managed was 1:01:694 I think. The long sweeper at the end is my biggest downfall on this track - any tips here?

Ran a few laps in the GSX-R last night. Best I managed was 1:01:694 I think. The long sweeper at the end is my biggest downfall on this track - any tips here?
Not brake to fast. One brake is enough there.

Also I noticed I was losing a lot of time on the straights to gilles_honda_v12 initally. To fix this all I had to do was give the car an oil change, and add 182kg of ballast to bring it down to 500pp.
I did the same this morning and make a 59.202)203 was my old record :P.

Last edited by a moderator:
Golded with the Suzuki GSX-R using shaunm80's tune, found this one really hard but happy to pick up nearly 2 million with the 200% login bonus :cheers:

Edit: Now 607th in the world it's only a matter of time before i drop out of the top 1000 though ;)

Back