LSD
18 / 45 / 15

Oil change
Stage 3 engine
Stage 3 weight reduction

Downforce
200 / 400

152KG ballast set at position -31

I've decided to do this seasonal differently. As I don't have time to push for top 100 anymore i'm going to do what I can to help others. If you cant understand me I apologize but hopefully it may help somebody. I've decided to use the easiest rather then quickest car im order to help people get the gold time. The setup is mine and not great but thought i'd try be authentic about it.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Setup Suzuki GSX-R/4

Time: 1:18,964 with DS3 and ABS:1 only

95 90
5,32 4,34
6 6
7 9
7 7
0 0
0 0

racing brake: 7 / 4

LSD: 29 / 7 / 28

power: install all parts + oil

weight: 183kg @ 7% = 823kg

downforce: 20

gearbox:
reset to default
topspeed: 180km/h
gears ( 1st - 6th ): 4,847 / 3,755 / 3,095 / 2,585 / 2,165 / 1,825
FG: 3,000

install regidity improvement

120.857 with your tune slightly modified toe -.04/.18 LSD 12/34/28 183kg @- 4
I'm not smooth enough so slowed its reaction to inputs down a little bit. At least that's what I think I did :)
Very nice. Thank you for sharing

Here we go again, My tune.

buy the car, Do a oil change and body rigit.

267PK, 823 KG, 46-54

Spoiler: a-a-a. -6 -16

93-73
min-min
10-10
10-10
7-7
0-0
0-0

Breakes: 2-0

Lsd: 7-7-25

Gears:

Set final to 6000 and top speed to min.

Final: 3000

183 KG weight, Ballast at + 10 %.

Cheesrs!!

Un-driveable for me lol Rear was so loose I thought it was taco tuesday!

Amazing how personal these tunes are. I must admit I was trying it with a controller. Maybe if I could hold a little throttle to decrease engine braking it wouldn't come around on me on entries.
Thanks for sharing

Last edited by a moderator:
Un-driveable for me lol Rear was so loose I thought it was taco tuesday!

Amazing how personal these tunes are. I must admit I was trying it with a controller. Maybe if I could hold a little throttle to decrease engine braking it wouldn't come around on me on entries.
Thanks for sharing

@Kossie 's tune was made with AS: strong, if you drive it without AS the car will have a lot more rotation.

My tune is for ABS only, if you would use AS: strong with it it should be a bit understeery.

Is it a smart-phone? You could connect your PS3 to that with the wifi hotspot for now. 👍

I used my smart-phones wifi hotspot from when I first got my PS3 [Dec 2012] up until six months ago when I finally got connected to a fibre-optic line into my new flat.
Don't think I was able to do that, however yesterday a lovely lady in the Philippines (Telstra Australia outsourced) was able to reconnect me and I am now due to be hooked up to the NBN on the 27th to Fixed Wireless service.
We'll see how that pans out, in the meantime I'm back in the drivers seat after, well, far too long.

Interesseting question,Kossie.I wonder what the fastest paddriver thinks.
From a neurologic point a PD has more feeling and of couse quicker reaction
The hands are closer to the brain than the feet.Especially for throttle and brake.The final test would be if Ed would drive Immortals set and Immortal
would drive Eds set.As i can hear the sound of the tires Immortals set is a bit .......He is not only a super driver he is also the best setbuilder thats why.Its a pitty i would love tochange and drive without AS but with 70 :-)

So a controller and wheel feels the same?:confused:
The hands are closer to the brain than the feet.Especially for throttle and brake.The final test would be if Ed would drive Immortals set and Immortal
would drive Eds set.As i can hear the sound of the tires Immortals set is a bit .......He is not only a super driver he is also the best setbuilder thats why.Its a pitty i would love tochange and drive without AS but with 70 :-)

Controller and wheel don't feel the same but everthing you can do with a wheel you can do with a DS3 too.

The important point if you are able to drive a tune is your skill level (car control).
I was able to drive @Doodle 's tune at Tsukuba, but i didn't feel comfortable with it. But i was able
to match the times i did with my own tune.
@IMMORTALPILOT is a much more skilled player than me, he probably could drive my tune without
downforce. If i would use his tune i would probably drifting all over the place.

But i know that some wheel users around my skill level had some very good placements in the TT's with my tunes.

Controller and wheel don't feel the same but everthing you can do with a wheel you can do with a DS3 too.

The important point if you are able to drive a tune is your skill level (car control).
I was able to drive @Doodle 's tune at Tsukuba, but i didn't feel comfortable with it. But i was able
to match the times i did with my own tune.
@IMMORTALPILOT is a much more skilled player than me, he probably could drive my tune without
downforce. If i would use his tune i would probably drifting all over the place.

But i know that some wheel users around my skill level had some very good placements in the TT's with my tunes.
That is a good point.
Almost always wen i get a tune from a wheel driver im struggle with it, Of course they are better than me, but almost every tune I've had from wheel drivers have been difficult for me with my joystick. That depends on my skills, but I almost can not drive 1 round with it.

Maybe you can correct better with a wheel? Is it my AT gear settings? My steering help?

The hands are closer to the brain than the feet.

You can also give gas with the x on the wheel?

not the fastest but might help some one out

GSX-R/4 01 500pp 263 bhp 823 kg 48:52 weight

Change oil and add body rig Comfort soft tyres

Body: Ballast 183 @ 6 Downforce rear 20 i had mine on 10
Power: All power upgrades @ 100%
Diff: 12/10/16 Triple clutch
Trans: F.G 6000 Top speed @ min 1st 4039 2nd 2994 3rd 2443 4th 2038 5th 1761 6th 1549 F.G. 3800
Susp: 80/80 min/min 1/1 1/1 7/7 0/0 -0.10/0.0 Brakes Race kit 4/2

i got a 1:19.708 with this i use ds3 abs 1 controller sens on 5

So that's what happened,i was chasing you on my first attempts to reach gold and suddenly in the last corner you dissapeared,i thought you went up in smoke :D
Yeah over load is a killer.
I've pretty much got it hammered out now I'll be posting it later gonna give it a couple more laps make sure it stable.
Did a reverse flip on the car to get more speed outta if it this time.

Alright peeps here is my winged car, has chassis reinforcment as well.
Suzuki GSX/R-4
249 km/h top speed as built, 245 pb on start/finish straight.
Throttle control is imperitive on this car, just smashing the gas in most turns will spin you out. Done right you can go full throttle at about the apex and power out.

Must begin to use other drivers ghost. I wonder why I did not get my time improved. But I downloaded GTRP_Ed's Ghost. It allows my time I got taken 0,170sec. I have not used before other drivers ghost. Now I have a 18: 943.:)

Thanks to Ed for adjustments!

Well, just did some testing and reduced the downforce from 20 to 5. I couldn't feel any difference and the
topspeed is the same aswell. :dunce:

And that's why he is de world number 1 :P I think he can make turns faster without downforce, He become faster out the corners. Not much because you are a fantastic driver also, But he have that skill to get it to the max.

Setup Suzuki GSX-R/4

Time: 1:18,964 with DS3 and ABS:1 only

95 90
5,32 4,34
6 6
7 9
7 7
0 0
0 0

racing brake: 7 / 4

LSD: 29 / 7 / 28

power: install all parts + oil

weight: 183kg @ 7% = 823kg

downforce: 20

gearbox:
reset to default
topspeed: 180km/h
gears ( 1st - 6th ): 4,847 / 3,755 / 3,095 / 2,585 / 2,165 / 1,825
FG: 3,000

install regidity improvement

Great suspension setup for this track.👍

The front brake and diff are a bit sharp for my limited talent but after 5 laps, I knocked half a second off my time to get 20.7ish. I think with a softer diff and the brakes balancing a bit, a high 19 could be possible for me. Not because it's faster, just easier.

The final gear felt too long though. I set it at 3200 and I was still trying to reach the limiter so possibly 3250-3300 will be better for me. I'm still working on turn 5, 6 and 9 so if I can get them right, I should be able to shorten it a bit.

Thank you very much for the tune.:cheers:

Must begin to use other drivers ghost. I wonder why I did not get my time improved. But I downloaded GTRP_Ed's Ghost. It allows my time I got taken 0,170sec. I have not used before other drivers ghost. Now I have a 18: 943.:)

Thanks to Ed for adjustments!

1:18,928 :P

Great suspension setup for this track.👍

The front brake and diff are a bit sharp for my limited talent but after 5 laps, I knocked half a second off my time to get 20.7ish. I think with a softer diff and the brakes balancing a bit, a high 19 could be possible for me. Not because it's faster, just easier.

The final gear felt too long though. I set it at 3200 and I was still trying to reach the limiter so possibly 3250-3300 will be better for me. I'm still working on turn 5, 6 and 9 so if I can get them right, I should be able to shorten it a bit.

Thank you very much for the tune.:cheers:

There is a reason why the 6th gear is so long, take a look at the powerband. ;)

120.857 with your tune slightly modified toe -.04/.18 LSD 12/34/28 183kg @- 4
I'm not smooth enough so slowed its reaction to inputs down a little bit. At least that's what I think I did :)
Very nice. Thank you for sharing

I couldn't ofcourse match with Your great time but did manage 1:22:263 for some 1200th rank. I can still improve with minor tweaks here & there. Thanks a ton for the setup.

The Willow Springs track with this car is so much fun as so many different racing lines can be adopted!

Last edited:
Back