nowcontrol
500PP RWD Non-Race Car Super Lap: Streets of Willow Springs

TT#35 - 500PP RWD Non-Race Car Super Lap @ Streets of Willow Springs.jpg

^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
500PP RWD Non-Race Car Super Lap @ Streets of Willow Springs.jpg

Tunes:

BMW M3 '04 by shaunm80

Lotus Elise '11 by Thomas__633

Previous Time Trial 500PP @ Streets of Willow Springs [28/08/2014 - 11/09/2014] with links for tunes

Please post links for applicable tunes so I can update OP.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
A single lap Gold with my 15th Anniversary Edition Toyota 86 '12 at 1:22.000... I'm actually surprised I pulled it off considering how green I am with Streets of Willow. I really should be running this track often, but for some dumb reason I stick to the 6 or 7 tracks/setups that I run all the time. Funny, I love new tracks being added to the game. I want more tracks still...yet, I have a boatload already and I rarely drive on 80%+ of the ones I do have. :rolleyes: :banghead: :D

EDIT: Unfortunately, I don't remember where the heck I got this tune. I must have applied it VERY early on in my GT6 playing days and forgot to label the Tab A. :dunce:

I did it quite easily in an Elise '11...
Basic Tune coming up:
Lotus Elise '11
PP: 498
BHP: 242
KG: 764

Racing soft suspension (this thing slides)
Racing brake kit
180kh/h top speed on the tranny
All power parts except exhaust and turbo
oil change
All weight reduction
(I installed custom wing B, bodykit A and hardtop for looks but its optional)

Here's my shot. :P

11207836_842685442434440_1999537008_o_zpsoaxtxcwu.jpg

Good job Mat. 👍👍
This event could have required we use cars that actually can be seen on the streets. Happy to see you stepped out, resisted the temptation to follow and chose a "dare to be different" car - instead of a concept. This one is just another (as was the case 3 or 4 previous seasonal/TT's) event that could/should have been titled - "Let's see who has the quickest concept GSX".

lel
I used the Elise '11 tune I listed if nowcontrol wants to list it, it also has the advantage of being more beast looking in Aspen White then a Suzuki 2 seater bike (which is what the GSX is, from the era of 200mph bikes).

BTW, it's the same event as from 28th august 2014, but that one was with sporthard tires.
I'm 2 seconds slower on the comfort tires.
Last year i managed a 1:16.445 on the sportshard.
yesterday a 1:18.051 on my last try. I'm happy with that.

You're a little late with that, I already pointed that out in the very first post of this thread. :sly: Even provided the link. :D

LEET time:lol: Boring event, wont spend much time here though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Something old which is great fun to drive and will get gold even with scrappy driving. Master this car and you will get an excellent time.

It was tuned on SH tyres but put a set of CS tyres on and this tune is ready to go :)

BMW M3 '04

Link here
Perfect for Gold Shaun. Thanks as always!

Back