550PP 4WD Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Willow Springs International Raceway: Big Willow

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 81 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
550PP 4WD Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Willow Springs International Raceway: Big Willow

TT#70 - 550PP 4WD Non-Racing Car Super Lap @ Big Willow.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune, just as it looks here.
GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 by SpeedyFastKaz
The full GT6 car list can be viewed HERE for copy & pasting.

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Just posting this because it's not going to happen again, and I know it won't last. :lol:

upload_2017-10-4_20-40-39.png

I never driven the Nissan Concept 2020 VGT then I lapped 30 min just by PL down as needed for 550pp.

1:17.487 - 21st atm

Driving with PAD is not so confortable to push R1 for kers, anyway just need sometime to be familiar with this kit..

Open point is the ballast Y/N, how much, position,... a kind feedback on this would be welcome...

ciao

EDIT 1:16.936 - 10th atm

After further 100km I feel to go ahead with Nissan VGT....:D

Last edited:
After running the muscle cars at Big Willow I figured I'd nail this one. I got gold but not as good of time I expected. I used the ZZII with a modified tune that was more of my tweaks than the original which I think came from @shaunm80 that was a good tune to begin with. Next I tried the prize car with @Jeje6410 tune on it but didn't run any quicker. I will play around with Jerome's tune since I believe that there is a better time to be had in it.

Attachments

• 20171006_161435.jpg
    20171006_161435.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 17
1.16.420 with ZZll ( just one question if Someone can awnser ) The vision gt car to tune at 550pp need to achive the dirty oil trick? Because tune that car with simple downtune its not enought!!! That car need Dirty oil to achive higher hp ???

1.16.420 with ZZll ( just one question if Someone can awnser ) The vision gt car to tune at 550pp need to achive the dirty oil trick? Because tune that car with simple downtune its not enought!!! That car need Dirty oil to achive higher hp ???

No dirty oil needed! Power Limiter Will do; it's around 61% IIRC 👍
@lfm58: I'm Running With No ballast 👍
@ROCKET JOE: Surely you're not gonna let me beat you by one place on the LB again?:lol:
Going to buy the PS4 Pro tomorrow; time for GTsport!

@ROCKET JOE: Surely you're not gonna let me beat you by one place on the LB again?:lol:

It's an honor ranking one place behind you - I never thought I'd ever get that far tbh :) !
I know there's 2 or 3 tenths more in it for me, but I've stopped repeating a million times ( waiting for that lucky punch ) after the GT4 license tests.
If I find the time for one more session I'll surely attack your time though :D :lol: !

Nice time 👍
Nice name tag 👍👍
:gtpflag:

Tnx for that nice comment and the gtplanet flag 👍 ...
It's great to enter QMs with that name :cool: ... and it's even greater to win them against 'our special friends' :gtpflag: !

Last edited:
No dirty oil needed! Power Limiter Will do; it's around 61% IIRC 👍
@lfm58: I'm Running With No ballast 👍
Going to buy the PS4 Pro tomorrow; time for GTsport!

Yes my friend you need the dirty oil trick. I say that because i saw the 1 player passing the crossing Line at 250 kmh and i try that just using the stock car and i juste pass at 237 kmh. So i buy another with no oil change to test and i passe at 239/240. The no oil car its more fast but on straight but if you use à car with oil change its more powerfull in corners because he haves more RPM. So i think for myself ( combine the two) Its easy you change the oil than you kill the oil to achive the lost of PP. Then you just ajuste some power in power limiter and you have the perfect combination ( RPM to corners and HP to straight lines) Tune with no KG of course. I do 1.16.427 with ZZII but i already test my tune with the vision and i see its easy get 1.15 ( Good luck to all ) i use brakes 6 7 i think its a good setup xD

Yes my friend you need the dirty oil trick. I say that because i saw the 1 player passing the crossing Line at 250 kmh and i try that just using the stock car and i juste pass at 237 kmh. So i buy another with no oil change to test and i passe at 239/240. The no oil car its more fast but on straight but if you use à car with oil change its more powerfull in corners because he haves more RPM. So i think for myself ( combine the two) Its easy you change the oil than you kill the oil to achive the lost of PP. Then you just ajuste some power in power limiter and you have the perfect combination ( RPM to corners and HP to straight lines) Tune with no KG of course. I do 1.16.427 with ZZII but i already test my tune with the vision and i see its easy get 1.15 ( Good luck to all ) i use brakes 6 7 i think its a good setup xD

Oh, i get it! Then the problem is, you're not using Kers/boost (R1-button on DS3) That'll bring your speed Up!

... The no oil car its more fast but on straight but if you use à car with oil change its more powerfull in corners because he haves more RPM. ...

Maybe I misunderstood or confused things ... or I never noticed that ... but what has oilchange gotta do with RPM ?

Maybe I misunderstood or confused things ... or I never noticed that ... but what has oilchange gotta do with RPM ?
Nothing actually. The oil change usually gives you more torque for the same PP, whereas with stock oil you will have more HP for the same PP but less torque. And it's perfectly possible to achieve 250 on the the finish line with stock oil. Just have to nail the last corner and use the KERS. Know that cuz I do it

Nothing actually. The oil change usually gives you more torque for the same PP, whereas with stock oil you will have more HP for the same PP but less torque. And it's perfectly possible to achieve 250 on the the finish line with stock oil. Just have to nail the last corner and use the KERS. Know that cuz I do it

Yep, me too. I once even ran 251 km/h at the line :lol::lol::lol: ...
Thanks for answering ... that's what I hoped is correct 👍.

Next and last question :
Does that plus in torque disappear again when PD's magic oil has been burned after 250 km ?

Last edited:

Not RPM its the TORQUE(my mistake sorry) . More torque more power have to corner exit. So more power in corner. I pass at least 30 minutes burning my oil xD At start i manage 1.18.100. 30 minutes later i start losing PP i ajust some power to power limiter than i achive 1.17.300 and more i burn more i lost and more i put more HP in power limiter. This trick is used in many cars Like McLaren cars tuned at 550pp . This dont work in all cars just somecars.

I dont Know How you doing 250km at finishing Line for me thats impossible and believe me its impossible. I manage the last corner without braking i cant achive that speed and i know all the tricks. The only i manage that speed its the ZZII. So i search the anwser in oil trick. And i found its. More i burn more i passe fast in crossing line. I got 1.16.427 with zzll but with vgt i believe in 15.

Back