550PP 4WD Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Willow Springs International Raceway: Big Willow

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 81 comments
Verging on alien territory now RJ......:bowdown:

:) I thank you, b_t ! A lot of the true aliens haven't shown up yet so somebody had to fill the gap :lol::lol::lol: ...

There are three or four key points that you should nail to be fast imo. I'm far from being really consistent, but honestly I don't find this one to be too difficult. And the Nissan VGT definitely feels like it was made for this track 👍 !

:) I thank you, b_t ! A lot of the true aliens haven't shown up yet so somebody had to fill the gap :lol::lol::lol: ...

There are three or four key points that you should nail to be fast imo. I'm far from being really consistent, but honestly I don't find this one to be too difficult. And the Nissan VGT definitely feels like it was made for this track 👍 !
I prefer the feel of the ZZ11, but can't get it to go fast enough. Had to resort to the Nissan to give one of my friends a new ghost line to follow!

Could we say "@Roweer1 , @Flavio Ponte , @nowcontrol and @ROCKET JOE made @Nuno ferreira great again." ?

:D
You can’t say Great again xD because nobody teaching me driving but thanks to you and nowcontrol i can be more faster that’s true.. I don’t like playing with nitros for me a good seasonal it’s a no tuning car like the Nissan. Stock car it’s really great!! There you can prove your skills and don’t prove your setup because making good setups are a lot of secrets xD

Went from 1:17.719 to 1:17.179!
That car it’s really fast. I manage 1.16.427 at first time I use it. That car have a special tune. No oil change and the big secret it’s never install the traction setup ( in transmission LSD right side part )

Latest 15ClubMember here :D !

10 m to go for a new PB ...

IMG_0257.JPG

1.15.960, P16 (ODO 775 km )

It's a nice German 15-16 right now :lol: with @HansDampf and me ( for once in my life ) !

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Waiting GTS I did a further session here with a good feeling after some days with out of control fingers:

1:16.196 - 45 atm

0.2 - 0.3 in the pocket but i didn't find the right pocket yet...:D

Ciao

Last edited:
Second best Portuguese overall behind @Nuno ferreira and 42 in the world. Maybe an entry in the .15 club is possible
Good time keep trying the 15 it’s possible. (Ps muda o oléo do carro e corre ate ele comecar a perder PP,mal ele perca ele fica a 548 PP,quando Isso acontecer e so ires ao limitador de potencia e acrescentares o que falta para 550 PP. a partir dai nao mudes o oleo,jogas com o oleo estragado. o carro e melhor em curvas porque tem mais torque que o carro sem oleo mudado . Fui assim que eu cheguei aos 15 e ate faz melhor mas ja nao ha paciencia xD

I'm glad that I am able to finish the final time trial where GT6 is the main focus in the top 50 worldwide. This is only the second time I've finished in the top 50 for a time trial, but I guess now is as good of a time as any to be at my fastest given the FIA Cups start this weekend in GT Sport.
Screenshot_2017-11-01-21-19-25.png

Back