TT#36 - 550PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap @ Mid-Field Raceway.jpg
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[TT#36] - 550PP Non-Racing Car Super Lap @ Mid-Field Raceway.jpg

Tunes:

McLaren MP4-12C '10 by shaunm80

Dodge RAM 1500 Laramie Hemi Quad Cab '04 by krenkme

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car by praiano63

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01 by Otaliema

Please post links for applicable tunes so I can update OP.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
1:14.070 with a Mclaren Mp4c, good enough to get into the low 300's for now. I'll take it! I'm going back with the Tommykaira or NSX LM Roadcar and see if I can break into the 1:13's

1:11.4xx in the GSX/R with some time to gain. Need to adjust the transmission some and maybe try some balast to up the HP for the strait.

Seems a little less grip than the last time we where here for a seasonal.

Love this track, want to try a different car than the GSX/R. Competition drives me more though.

7 laps in the NSX with the DS3 and a gearbox hitting the limiter before the start/finish line... 1'11.322.

Gonna have to set the wheel up and have a proper go, this one feels nice :D

6Sy4Ow4lDCN4ZE3CXG_0.jpg
Turned down the power on a MP4/12 fitted custom parts with no set up and did a 1m12.1
Corners like a dream

Last edited:
I felt like being different and used a British Supercar rather than the GSX/R which is dominating the timing screens again. I achieved a very easy 1.15 but I was just cruising round the track really. This can go 1-2 seconds faster in the right hands.

McLaren MP4-12C '10 (550PP SH)

Link here
Once again,Shaun, another good tune! Thanks!

There's one other guy in the States ahead of you shoenboggie. He's got ~.5 sec on us. Makes me P3 now.

Dang... I may have another.200-.400 in it with a clean, clean lap. Almost at my skill level limit, only have time for 4-8 runs at it a day if I'm lucky.

Good time you have going there, the NSX is really a fun/balanced car at the limit.

1'11.508 after a few laps and getting the car dialed in. Was using the Gixxer but just now switched to the Honda and just started tuning it. Still lots of time to be had here.

1'11.508 after a few laps and getting the car dialed in. Was using the Gixxer but just now switched to the Honda and just started tuning it. Still lots of time to be had here.

I know what you are saying... The Honda is really, REALLY good on this track. You can pick up the throttle a bit sooner than you think.

Slightly surprised with 1:15.361 in my Range Rover Evoque. If I can tweak out more understeer it will be a nice drive; it is fun though.

Latest Posts

Back