Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - OP Updated 06/10/14

• Thread starter CyKosis1973
  • 1,037 comments
315fs06.jpg

EDIT: I tried both cars out with variable downforce and they both work well up to 75% front and rear downforce. Try to keep it balanced front and rear, the setups below are both at 25%, which works just fine at the Ring, but other tracks such as Brands Hatch benefit from higher downforce. For your ease, on both cars, 20 points of front downforce equals 10%, for the rear 30 points equals 10% 👍

Lexus IS350 GT300 Base Model '08
5p2592.jpg
Tested on RH tyres. This car has the potential to be a Championship winning car. It may lack the pace of the RX7, but it's super safe and should see you on the podium throughout a season. The gearbox is default at the moment, maybe someone with a little more time and aptitude might like to have a go? Anyway, enjoy...
Subaru IMPREZA GT300 Base Model '08
fxwevo.jpg
Tested on RH tyres. This is the ultimate in safe GT300 racing. Be sure to adjust your driving style to accommodate the drivetrain, slow in, fast out. As with the Lexus, no custom gears, I'm afraid. Enjoy the ride...

{Cy}​

Last edited:
Tried out a couple more GT300s at Trial Mountain.

@CyKosis1973 Lexus ISF350 and @ACSR421 Subaru BRZ.

Neither car is troubled by the bumps and elevation changes, not much between them in terms of handling - there's so much grip and they are both user friendly. Maybe more understeer in the BRZ, and Cy's Lexus steers on the throttle more positively.

However, there was a big difference in times, the Lexus down by over a second. I then went back to @ACSR421's RX7, and set the correct power (315bhp). Confirming Cy was off the pace. I put this down to the gearbox, so did a quick tranny setup and reran. Thos put it in the ballpark, but was still .5 down.

GT300, RH Trial Mountain, offline

RX7 1:27.929
BRZ 1:27.963
Lexus 1:29.262
Lexus with my own Gears 1:28.415

Really enjoying these cars, will give them a few runs at Brands when I get time 👍

Neither car is troubled by the bumps and elevation changes, not much between them in terms of handling - there's so much grip and they are both user friendly. Maybe more understeer in the BRZ, and Cy's Lexus steers on the throttle more positively.

However, there was a big difference in times, the Lexus down by over a second. I then went back to @ACSR421's RX7, and set the correct power (315bhp). Confirming Cy was off the pace. I put this down to the gearbox, so did a quick tranny setup and reran. Thos put it in the ballpark, but was still .5 down.

Really enjoying these cars, will give them a few runs at Brands when I get time 👍
@Woodski_427

Do you use MT or AT?

I know from experience as a MT driver, the Lexus needs to change gear before the redline to get the most out of this car.

Not surprised to see the Lexus down on speed. I've been playing with the downforce on both the Lexus and the Impreza, feel free to amp up the downforce for a track like Trial Mountain. I found that both cars were much happier with higher levels of downforce at Brands Hatch, whereas at the Ring they favoured much lower. I also took both cars online, briefly, last night. There'll be a slight revision to springs rates later too, it maybe that I have to release a soft and hard setup.

I'll have another look at gearboxes too, I know what the tyre sizes are for the GT300 cars, but it's difficult to make proper speed calculations due to the downforce. If the speed loss is uniform across the gears then I may be able to figure something out.

I've added a note to the above setups, regarding downforce. Try to keep it even front and rear, but if you feel the car isn't rotating enough, add a little extra to the front, if it's over rotating, then add a little to the rear 👍

Thanks once again for the drive...

{Cy}

Heavy Metal
Based on the RAM 1500 Laramie Hemi Quad Cab '04

Gemasolar_zps5967c88f.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_1_zps1b336ba3.jpg

823bhp
560pp
weight 1865 Kg

parts
Oil Change
Paint - Matte Red
PDI P525N wheels painted Black Cherry Metallic(a)
Sport Tires/Racing Tires
Hight Adjustable, Fully Adjustable Suspension
Racing Brakes
Fully Custom Transmission
Fully Custom Mechanical LSD
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Shaft
Torque-Distributing Center Diff.
Stage 3 Engine
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Intake Tuning
Supercharger
Stage 3 weight Reduction
Carbon Hood
Window Weight Reduction

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune
Ride Hight - Front: 140 Rear: 130
Spring Rate- Front: 10.00 Rear: 10.00
Compression- Front: 2 Rear: 6
Extension- Front: 5 Rear: 3
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 1 Rear: 2
Camber- Front: 0.0 Rear: 0.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.10 Rear: -0.05
Brakes- Front: 5 Rear: 6

Gearing
Final Gear - 5.000
Top Speed - 112
1st - 3.600
2nd - 2.700
3rd - 2.150
4th - 1.720
5th - 1.430
6th - 1.220
Final - 3.200 (adjust for more top speed)

LSD - FRONT - 18/30/5 REAR - 12/15/15
Torque Split 40:60

Weight Adjustment - 88@ 50

TUNER NOTES -
*something cleaver coming soon*
WillowSpringsInternationalRaceway-BigWillow_zps02f0b6c7.jpg

Last edited:
Little Bunny Foo-foo
Based on the Daihatsu Midget II D Type '98

CityofArtsandSciences-Night_zps2f737581.jpg

SilverstoneNationalCircuit_zpsc1b2d041.jpg

81bhp
394pp
weight 525 Kg

parts
Oil Change (I think)
Generic Wing - Type C
Paint - Passionate Pink
2 inch up Classic Steel Smooth wheels painted - Moulin Rouge
Comfort tires (C1,C2,C3)/Sports Hard...if you must :dopey:
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Shaft
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning
High RPM Turbo
Stage 3 weight Reduction
Carbon Hood
Window Reduction

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune
Ride Hight - Front: 105 Rear: 100
Spring Rate- Front: 2.75 Rear: 2.00
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 3
Extension- Front: 5 Rear: 5
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 3 Rear: 3
Camber- Front: 1.5 Rear: 2.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.10 Rear: 0.20

Gearing
Final Gear - 6.500
Top Speed - 75
1st - 2.700
2nd - 1.950
3rd - 1.520
4th - 1.250
5th - 1.040
Final - 4.000

LSD - Stock

Downforce - 20
Weight Adjustment - 10@ 50

TUNER NOTES -
*Something Cleaver soon* :dopey:

SilverstoneNationalCircuit_1_zps328aa614.jpg

Last edited:
Little Bunny Foo-foo
Based on the Daihatsu Midget II D Type '98

CityofArtsandSciences-Night_zps2f737581.jpg

SilverstoneNationalCircuit_zpsc1b2d041.jpg

81bhp
394pp
weight 525 Kg

parts
Oil Change (I think)
Generic Wing - Type C
Paint - Passionate Pink
2 inch up Classic Steel Smooth wheels painted - Moulin Rouge
Comfort tires (C1,C2,C3)/Sports Hard...if you must :dopey:
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Shaft
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning
High RPM Turbo
Stage 3 weight Reduction
Carbon Hood
Window Reduction

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune
Ride Hight - Front: 105 Rear: 100
Spring Rate- Front: 2.75 Rear: 2.00
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 3
Extension- Front: 5 Rear: 5
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 3 Rear: 3
Camber- Front: 1.5 Rear: 2.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.10 Rear: 0.20

Gearing
Final Gear - 6.500
Top Speed - 75
1st - 2.700
2nd - 1.950
3rd - 1.520
4th - 1.250
5th - 1.040
Final - 4.000

LSD - Stock

Downforce - 20
Weight Adjustment - 10@ 50

TUNER NOTES -
*Something Cleaver soon* :dopey:

SilverstoneNationalCircuit_1_zps328aa614.jpg

:lol: That wing :lol:

Heavy Metal
Based on the RAM 1500 Laramie Hemi Quad Cab '04

823bhp
560pp
weight 1865 Kg

parts
NO Oil Change....I think :dopey:

First of all - you DO need the oil change. Fresh from the dealership and all power upgrades 'only' got me to around 790bhp, oil change put me right on 823bhp 👍

Classic Krenkme lunacy, this, so I built this up thinking it might be amusing to try the 600pp Suzuka seasonal :lol:.

This is big, heavy, very powerful and 4WD: antithesis of my usual lightweight fayre, and not a great combination for cornering prowess, so even with Sport Softs I just kept going off track on the first couple of laps.

After getting used to it, it was fun - very early braking is required and you can't really carry speed through the corner, but point out the other side and hold onto to your hat! I found my best run through the esses was taken by pointing inside the apex and drifting through in the old school style. The really slow corners are the tough ones due to the understeer, and tendency for the rear to break away under power, and I couldn't out perform the back marker AI.

I finished a lowly 9th, should have been 8th but over ran at Spoon (which now luckily is a nice paved run-off area). Understeer in, understeer and/or power oversteer out depending how you take the corner - it is a handful and more practice needed I think!

It is fast when you get the power down, and needs a certain driving style to get the best out of it, but ultimately punches below its hefty weight, as far as PP racing goes. It is fun to hoon about, though, and its wild ways gave me an idea 💡:

A set of Comfort Hards and a tweak of the torque distribution to 30:70 then off to HSR for the 4WD drift trial. 2nd run gave me 10500 (1000 more than my previous). Clueless does Drifting :dopey:

RAM_drift_HSR_sml.jpg

Can we put off-road tyres on this? The Eiger is calling!

EDIT: I should say, @krenkme has done a good job with this brute - it has over 800 hp and is really quite driveable. Perhaps the credit wasn't given above. That was really just a report from the seasonal race against a multimillion <insert your currency here> field of supercars :lol:.

EDIT 2: Yes, we can use off road tyres. The wheels/tyres look a little small though.

Eiger Nordwand K Trail_3.jpg

This was fun, if a little cumbersome. As on the blacktop, very early brakes are needed - partly because it rather heavy, and partly because you accelerate to ridiculous speeds very quickly.

Again, once you get used to it the beast is quite proficient here at Eiger. Second lap I used Torque split of 45:55 for better traction, but at the expense of a bit more understeer if I didn't get the back end round enough. It's size makes it really planted - no bouncing about and really quite stable. There's a lot of throttle modulation due to the big power, but floor it on the straight and you can barely tell that you're on the gravel :eek:.

Great fun and a decent Eiger K lap at just under 4:04 - a bit more practice I think could get under the 4:00.

Eiger Nordwand K Trail_1.jpg

Also, on a different note, you can now take dirt pics without the shocking jaggies. yay 👍

Last edited:
Pagani Zonda C12 '00

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: Dealership
Oil Change: Yes

Paintjob: Galaxy Grey Mica
Wheels: RAYS RE30

aero :

Weight Reduction: Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction: --
Carbon Hood: --
Chassis reinforcement: Yes

ECU Tuning: Yes
Engine Tuning: No

Intake Manifold: Yes
Exhaust Manifold: No
Catalytic Converter: No
Exhaust: Racing

Turbo:

Transmission: Yes
Clutch: Triple Plate
Carbon Drive Shaft: --
LSD: yes

Suspension: FC

Tires: SS

The Tune
Ballast weight : --
Power Limiter : 96.0%
Aero: 0/0

Transmission
Top Speed: 124mph
Final Gear: 2.500
1st: 3.424
2nd: 2.660
3rd: 2.180
4th: 1.790
5th: 1.450
6th: 1.170

Approximate Top Speed: 181mph
LSD
Initial: 7
Acceleration: 20
Braking: 5

Suspension
Ride height: 65/65
Spring rate: 9.30/10.00
Dampers (Compression): 3/3
Dampers (Extension): 6/6
Anti-roll bars: 3/3
camber: 0.0/0.0
Toe angle: -0.10/0.00
Brake balance: 5/5

ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF
tuned with a DS3

The car has 550 PP, weighs 1162Kg with a 47/53 front/rear weight
distribution, has a power to weight ratio of 2.50 kg/hp, has 464hp/5300rpm and produces 476 ft-lb torque/4500rpm

Notes:
6:58 at the 'Ring, with me driving. Very easy to drive, though no guarantees it'll be the same come update 1.04.
I just used this for the new A-spec seasonal at Apricot hill. I've had it in my garage for ages with this tune and very rarely use it, for some unknown reason. What a fantastic tune!!! I had so much fun with this car today, suits my style perfectly. It is just so smooth to drive and perfectly balanced.

Top job @Onboy123

hello again everyone!!! It has been far too long since i posted and for that i am sorry. But i'm back and there is nothing you can do about it (hehe), copy of gt6 in hand and ready to review for your entertainment once again! My game is only a couple days old at this writing which means i'm broke so these early reviews will require test subjects to be delivered instead of cloned. Hit me up on psn if you want a write up done. Glad to be back behind the wheel and harrassing parrots with yall!

Sorry for my time away. Minuets after I posted my last tunes, some personal thinks happened, and GTP was the last thing on my mind. I am slowly getting back into it, and hope to be here more often. Thank you :dopey:

First of all - you DO need the oil change. Fresh from the dealership and all power upgrades 'only' got me to around 790bhp, oil change put me right on 823bhp 👍

Classic Krenkme lunacy, this, so I built this up thinking it might be amusing to try the 600pp Suzuka seasonal :lol:.

This is big, heavy, very powerful and 4WD: antithesis of my usual lightweight fayre, and not a great combination for cornering prowess, so even with Sport Softs I just kept going off track on the first couple of laps.

After getting used to it, it was fun - very early braking is required and you can't really carry speed through the corner, but point out the other side and hold onto to your hat! I found my best run through the esses was taken by pointing inside the apex and drifting through in the old school style. The really slow corners are the tough ones due to the understeer, and tendency for the rear to break away under power, and I couldn't out perform the back marker AI.

I finished a lowly 9th, should have been 8th but over ran at Spoon (which now luckily is a nice paved run-off area). Understeer in, understeer and/or power oversteer out depending how you take the corner - it is a handful and more practice needed I think!

It is fast when you get the power down, and needs a certain driving style to get the best out of it, but ultimately punches below its hefty weight, as far as PP racing goes. It is fun to hoon about, though, and its wild ways gave me an idea 💡:

A set of Comfort Hards and a tweak of the torque distribution to 30:70 then off to HSR for the 4WD drift trial. 2nd run gave me 10500 (1000 more than my previous). Clueless does Drifting :dopey:

View attachment 173075

Can we put off-road tyres on this? The Eiger is calling!

EDIT: I should say, @krenkme has done a good job with this brute - it has over 800 hp and is really quite driveable. Perhaps the credit wasn't given above. That was really just a report from the seasonal race against a multimillion <insert your currency here> field of supercars :lol:.

EDIT 2: Yes, we can use off road tyres. The wheels/tyres look a little small though.

View attachment 173074

This was fun, if a little cumbersome. As on the blacktop, very early brakes are needed - partly because it rather heavy, and partly because you accelerate to ridiculous speeds very quickly.

Again, once you get used to it the beast is quite proficient here at Eiger. Second lap I used Torque split of 45:55 for better traction, but at the expense of a bit more understeer if I didn't get the back end round enough. It's size makes it really planted - no bouncing about and really quite stable. There's a lot of throttle modulation due to the big power, but floor it on the straight and you can barely tell that you're on the gravel :eek:.

Great fun and a decent Eiger K lap at just under 4:04 - a bit more practice I think could get under the 4:00.

View attachment 173073

Also, on a different note, you can now take dirt pics without the shocking jaggies. yay 👍

Thanks for the in-depth review 👍. The tune was made to have fun, and I'm glad you did. I know it can't really run with in its PP class, but it is alot of fun trying :lol:

Who knew I could build a drift/ralley Truck :dopey:

Thanks Again :dopey:

Who else on this site would race a Dodge Ram against Japanese Touring cars? Only you. :lol: What did you use for the Rain Masters race?​

Well sometimes you have to make your own fun in this game! :sly:

Not sure, it was a long time ago :dopey:

hello again everyone!!! It has been far too long since i posted and for that i am sorry. But i'm back and there is nothing you can do about it (hehe), copy of gt6 in hand and ready to review for your entertainment once again! My game is only a couple days old at this writing which means i'm broke so these early reviews will require test subjects to be delivered instead of cloned. Hit me up on psn if you want a write up done. Glad to be back behind the wheel and harrassing parrots with yall!

Good to see you around my friend. hope to build some cars soon :dopey:

Thanks for the in-depth review 👍. The tune was made to have fun, and I'm glad you did. I know it can't really run with in its PP class, but it is alot of fun trying :lol:

I tell you what though - I ran that seasonal race a couple of times with a Jag XKR-S and I couldn't even get 8th :lol:.

I hope all is now well in Krenkworld (tm) 👍

...will require test subjects to be delivered instead of cloned.

It sounds like you're talking about gifts/sharing. As you may well have found out by now, PD thought it was a good idea to remove this functionality in GT6 :banghead:.

If you hit the seasonals with your full logon bonus, you can make decent money without having to do the Redbull stuff.

I tell you what though - I ran that seasonal race a couple of times with a Jag XKR-S and I couldn't even get 8th :lol:.

I hope all is now well in Krenkworld (tm) 👍

It sounds like you're talking about gifts/sharing. As you may well have found out by now, PD thought it was a good idea to remove this functionality in GT6 :banghead:.

If you hit the seasonals with your full logon bonus, you can make decent money without having to do the Redbull stuff.
brickwall face-plant indeed!

So I have like three tunes that I think are ready... But having some computation machine problems, and it's a pain to post from my phone :grumpy:! Once I get the issues sorted I will post them :)

....oh an "Heavy Metal" can win on the new 600pp seasonal. Just need to adjust the final gear for the long straits :dopey:

p.s. My kids Computer works :lol:
CityofArtsandSciences-Night_zps6559a5a4.jpg

Last edited:
IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI '10
Tuning Database Entry, please rate if you like
Tuned online at the Nordschleife on SH tyres, using a DS3, auto shifting, ABS only, grip reduction real, etc, etc.

This car is blighted with the usual penalties of the PP system, in a straight line, Granny will catch you on her disability-mobile. Don't worry though, you'll lose her in the corners. The car allows you to pick and chose your line, scrub your speed early and take advantage of the corner exit grip. If you get it right, you can get back on the power well before the apex. Will happily change direction and shouldn't be unsettled by anything other than extreme inputs. Keep your nerve, use all the grip and you can hang on to the back of the RWD boys, who at this PP and on these tyres are prone to sudden bouts of lawn-mowing :mischievous:
wlc08.jpg

14vtjdj.jpg

Last edited:
IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI '10
Tuned online at the Nordschleife on SH tyres, using a DS3, auto shifting, ABS only, grip reduction real, etc, etc.
This car is blighted with the usual penalties of the PP system, in a straight line, Granny will catch you on her disability-mobile. Don't worry though, you'll lose her in the corners. The car allows you to pick and chose your line, scrub your speed early and take advantage of the corner exit grip. If you get it right, you can get back on the power well before the apex. Will happily change direction and shouldn't be unsettled by anything other than extreme inputs. Keep your nerve, use all the grip and you can hang on to the back of the RWD boys, who at this PP and on these tyres are prone to sudden bouts of lawn-mowing :mischievous:
wlc08.jpg

14vtjdj.jpg
With "weith" or not :P ;) , this is the conclusion:

Excellent car! Great handling and driving pleasure!

07:36.185 at Nurburgring Nordschleife in the second lap. Tour of Japan winner, A-Spec Seasonal 550PP winner and I think with SS can win the 600PP Challenge too(I didn't had the free time to do that one).

Very, very well done! 👍 :)

With "weith" or not :P ;) , this is the conclusion:

Excellent car! Great handling and driving pleasure!

07:36.185 at Nurburgring Nordschleife in the second lap. Tour of Japan winner, A-Spec Seasonal 550PP winner and I think with SS can win the 600PP Challenge too(I didn't had the free time to do that one).

Very, very well done! 👍 :)
Thank you kindly, Sir. I couldn't catch the rabbit on the 600PP Challenge, but I could easily muscle my way to 2nd place. It's most at home at the Nordschleife and as you've seen can produce wins if you break early or manage to psych your opposition.

I'll run another session or two in the R8, then I'm on to an Audi that might just be able to keep up with the RWD boys. It's still quite scary, (surprisingly) lighter than the Scooby and about 50BHP more!! No where near as composed in the corners yet.

Thank you once again for taking the time to drive the Scoobaroo, look forward to tackling you online 👍

{Cy}

PS - The Subaru is ridiculously amusing on SS tyres, especially at Bathurst...

Thank you kindly, Sir. I couldn't catch the rabbit on the 600PP Challenge, but I could easily muscle my way to 2nd place. It's most at home at the Nordschleife and as you've seen can produce wins if you break early or manage to psych your opposition.

I'll run another session or two in the R8, then I'm on to an Audi that might just be able to keep up with the RWD boys. It's still quite scary, (surprisingly) lighter than the Scooby and about 50BHP more!! No where near as composed in the corners yet.

Thank you once again for taking the time to drive the Scoobaroo, look forward to tackling you online 👍

{Cy}

PS - The Subaru is ridiculously amusing on SS tyres, especially at Bathurst...
Those online battles are the icing on the cake. ;) 👍

@CyKosis1973 - I'll be trying out the Scooby: good to see you back with some tunes 👍

I've seen that you guys have been on the Nordschleife with 500pp, but I had no prepared cars. And I suspect this is well past my comfort zone online with other drivers on the track :lol:. However, with a safe(ish) 4wd I might take a couple of runs if I see you on the Hill... and watch you all disappear as I inevitably screw up at Adenauer Forst :ouch: :lol:.

@CyKosis1973 - I'll be trying out the Scooby: good to see you back with some tunes 👍

I've seen that you guys have been on the Nordschleife with 500pp, but I had no prepared cars. And I suspect this is well past my comfort zone online with other drivers on the track :lol:. However, with a safe(ish) 4wd I might take a couple of runs if I see you on the Hill... and watch you all disappear as I inevitably screw up at Adenauer Forst :ouch: :lol:.
The Scoobaroo will see you through Adenauer Forst just fine. I'm not saying it's impossible, but this car isn't into to spinning it's tyres :sly:

Jump on in whenever you see us on, you know you're always welcome 👍

{Cy}

Back