550PP Rally Car Super Lap: Eiger Nordwand K Trail

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 47 comments
How come apart from the Lancer Evo Super Rally '03, there aren't many setups?

Is this the only preferred car here? I'm enjoying the Ford Focus '98 Rally Car but found no setup for it! :nervous:

3:39.186 - Audi - PAD/AT/ABS1 - 75th atm

I moved to Audi to get 3:39 club, thanks to @SW__10 tune shared in the 2014 event.
Lancer '03 very agile to drive but the lack of horsepower for the slow/climbing sectors with AT is a problem without solution.

ciao

Last edited:
Hi,
I post my setup for this event with the Audi S1 RC... I can't get down 3.43....
PS : TOE is -0.05 / -0.20 :confused:
Can Somebody tells me what is wrong please ? And please, where can I find the setup from to @SW__10

Thank you

Eiger_K Audi S1 RC.jpg

Last edited:
Bettered my best to 3:47:121 for a 527th rank in the Ford Focus RS WRC 07' 08 rally car!

Only if I had a setup for this car.

Still not tried the most favoured car yet as I believe in saving the best for last.

Hi,
I post my setup for this event with the Audi S1 RC... I can't get down 3.43....
PS : TOE is -0.05 / -0.20 :confused:
Can Somebody tells me what is wrong please ? And please, where can I find the setup from to @SW__10

Thank you

View attachment 655671

About @SW__10 you should refer to the first report of this thread in which is mentioned "repeated event" and there is a link pointing to the 2014 edition of this Rally TT. There are listed the shared Tunes at that time including SW_10 Tunes too.

ciao

About @SW__10 you should refer to the first report of this thread in which is mentioned "repeated event" and there is a link pointing to the 2014 edition of this Rally TT. There are listed the shared Tunes at that time including SW_10 Tunes too.

ciao
Grazie mille amico mio :cheers::lol:

Found !!! :bowdown:

Last edited:
Honestly this is ridiculously steep learning curve I sold my Lotus 97 just before the other TT started as I needed the credits which was annoying. I am using the lancer 03 and the guy in first place is like s**t off a shovel I can't keep up on the straights or the corners so have no idea what tune he is using.. I am only managing to get 445 bhp is that what everyone else is getting? I tried with the oil change and that gave me 451 but without the turbo and was slower. I can maybe get a 4.31/2 if I was to put in a thousand hours but really I can't see getting an faster than that. I also found a strange thing where the handbrake doesn't turn the car when torque distribution is 50 50 which I don't really understand? Getting the torque distribution as close to 50 50 is essential on this track to get the pull out of the corners. I was at least 2 or more seconds slower with 46 54 compared to 49 51 so that would be a tip from me.

Honestly this is ridiculously steep learning curve I sold my Lotus 97 just before the other TT started as I needed the credits which was annoying. I am using the lancer 03 and the guy in first place is like s**t off a shovel I can't keep up on the straights or the corners so have no idea what tune he is using.. I am only managing to get 445 bhp is that what everyone else is getting? I tried with the oil change and that gave me 451 but without the turbo and was slower. I can maybe get a 4.31/2 if I was to put in a thousand hours but really I can't see getting an faster than that. I also found a strange thing where the handbrake doesn't turn the car when torque distribution is 50 50 which I don't really understand? Getting the torque distribution as close to 50 50 is essential on this track to get the pull out of the corners. I was at least 2 or more seconds slower with 46 54 compared to 49 51 so that would be a tip from me.

I think it's better to have a torque balance biased towards the rear, since the rear wheels carry a greater load than the front when you accelerate. I think I used 62/38 or somewhere there about. Less torque on the front wheels gives you more grip for turning the car as well, which is useful when you want to accelerate out of a corner.

Anyway, here is my 3:41.9 lap with the Audi Quattro. Really enjoyed it :D

@eran0004 I am not sure about the Audi I haven't tried it but in the Lancer moving more torque to the rear makes me significantly slower on the straights and no faster in the corners also the back end oversteers and I can't control it. Great lap by the way :)

apparently setup`s isn`t allways the way to go , used a setup and could do 3.45 and then just for the fun off it , I desided to try the audi with stock settings (only altered to turbo2 and powered it down to 550PP) and suddenly I managed a 3.43 pretty easy , did it on my 7th lap (2nd lap that wasn`t red)

Edit. And it was done without the use off the handbreak

Last edited:
I think it's better to have a torque balance biased towards the rear, since the rear wheels carry a greater load than the front when you accelerate. I think I used 62/38 or somewhere there about. Less torque on the front wheels gives you more grip for turning the car as well, which is useful when you want to accelerate out of a corner.
Well... yes, but with a loose surface and a front-heavy car, that's not always true.
And also, this is GT6, where the laws of physics dont always aply.

Now, I'm pretty pleased with my 1:30.007 even tho I missed out on the 1:29 by such a small margain. Still over a second improvement from last year.

And seeing just how much faster the audi is... I'm suspecting the guy in P1 is cheating. I'm looking at his lap and something is wrong. His lines are fine and all, but he is hitting top speeds equal to the audi, wich shouldnt even be possible in the lancer...

I'm suspecting the guy in P1 is cheating. I'm looking at his lap and something is wrong. His lines are fine and all, but he is hitting top speeds equal to the audi, wich shouldnt even be possible in the lancer...

hope he wasnt cheating, because I ddint save P2´s lap...

WR:

DS3 Record (third place):

Latest Posts

Back