6/6/12 - A-spec: 500PP FR Challenge

I managed with 380pp with the Corvette Grand Sport at the head of the pack, should be able to go lower than that too.

The Mazda Roadster TC that comes with the DLC works with this, but you have to change the PP according to the track. At High Speed Ring, I was completely unable to win with it at 392 PP, but at 430 PP I won by about 2 seconds. But at Tokyo, 430 PP was far too low, for me anyways.

KartRacer63
The Mazda Roadster TC that comes with the DLC works with this, but you have to change the PP according to the track. At High Speed Ring, I was completely unable to win with it at 392 PP, but at 430 PP I won by about 2 seconds. But at Tokyo, 430 PP was far too low, for me anyways.

I love using that car because it's easy to drive and it handles so good with racing tires

Tokyo was definately the hardest for me, and I had the M3 leading. The rest were really easy even with the rocketship Shelby at front.

Tried the HSR in the RX-8 and got nowhere was 420PP I came 4th twice.

And an m3. If only PD got rid of rabbit cars, this would be so much more fun and achievable.

2nd on autumn ring!!! With a tuned s2000! I think PD should actually test these events before releasing them.

hazellnut134
Tried hsr with my m coupe, only got 2nd. After a lot of tuning I still cane 2nd.

I was just about to try an m coupe..so far ive tried the Toyota GT86 and Mugen S2000 (both at 426pp) and won at HSR..

Just won at hsr with the 320i touring car '03, got 539,850cr with 170 bonus, led by about 5 seconds.

I think it's around 470pp, but I just detuned it to 452pp and won at mt aso. Got over 700,000cr with 170 bonus. Won by about 5 secs again, also I crashed on the first corner once and my wheel though I pressed the ps button, lol. Got 1st on 5/6th lap I think.

Ahh E92 is 497,I could detune my FT86 which is 500 exactly at the moment,good going though.:)

Anyone having problem playing GT5 st the min i cent even get past demo mode and got stig during demo. Any help would be great

Nope_speech_bubble.png

I don't even know what you're asking sir..which bit are you stuck at?

I think he means he's stuck at the title screen, where there is a video of the stig driving an aston around the Top Gear HQ.

Ugh yeah,I hate it when it crashes on the main menu screen,I think my disc is on its way out..luckily I bought 2 copies.

I think I'll try it with my 400pp 86GT first and work down from there!

2nd on autumn ring!!! With a tuned s2000! I think PD should actually test these events before releasing them.

Considering that many of us are winning with less than 400PP I don't think PD made the events overly difficult.

Did the High Speed Ring in the Nissan Z34 and got 2nd place with full aero, race suspension, and race exhaust, and sports hard tires. Total 486 PP with this setup. I had the Shelby Supercharged in first, was pulling steady 6:27 sec total race times. I added the dual clutch, carbon shaft, and LSD. I beat the Shelby by 5 seconds. No weight reductions, or any other power adders excluded the aforementioned race exhaust. It can be done at 486 PP :)

Had to put my 320i back to normal for autumn ring due to a m3 being there.

The m3 and series one seem to be the two rabbit cars.

Back