600PP 4WD Non-Racing Car and Tuned Car Super Lap: Deep Forest Raceway

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 115 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
600PP 4WD Non-Racing Car and Tuned Car Super Lap: Deep Forest Raceway

TT#34 - 600PP 4WD Non-Racing Car and Tuned Car Super Lap @ Deep Forest Raceway.jpg
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
600PP 4WD Non-Racing Car and Tuned Car Super Lap @ Deep Forest Raceway.jpg

Tunes:

TommyKaira ZZII '00 by shaunm80

TommyKaira ZZII '00 by Singine

Tommykaira ZZII '00 by Otaliema

Tommykaira ZZII '00 by Dart_Field

Please post links for applicable tunes so I can update OP.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Probably be focusing on the delta trial this time around, but I think there will be a ton of cars that will work for this one. Ran with a second or so to spare with a 550 pp Evo x. Hadn't driven this course in a while and I forgot how much I liked it.

I got to say, this is painfully easy to gold. I'm not the fastest driver out there by a long way, but normally I'd give it a lap, get silver, then tinker a bit and get gold.
On this one, straight in at 364th and nearly 4 seconds inside gold. I appreciate by the end of the day I'll be way down the list, but it's going to be fun testing out a whole bunch of 4x4s today.

Are the gold times very generous this time? I'm five seconds below the gold time in both of these new seasonals, and I'm no ace by any means.

Better him than me. :sly: Said I would wait, but now that the cat is out of the bag, guess its go time, eh. :P You have no idea how many laps I DQ'd on purpose last night just to keep this little "secret". :lol:

Good job @mcsqueegy way to spill the beans. :lol:
I hope there where'nt some insane laptimes that will be hard to improve upon? :)

I hope there where'nt some insane laptimes that will be hard to improve upon? :)

No, not really. I quit before I got to that stage just for that reason. Pretty sure I can better anything I ran last night without too much of a problem. Thanks again my friend, really appreciate your willingness to help out with the "cat" last night. ;) (I had it figured out myself, just really didn't realize it at the time. :embarrassed: :dunce:)

I took my Lamborghini Murcielago SV out for this event. Boy, I had so many DQ's for sliding off the track with this car. My first clean lap resulted in a Gold, barely... 1:21.820 -- I think I could probably improve on this time, if I'm so inclined. I was talking to my brother on the phone while running the event. :lol:

Had time for 10 quick runs tonight at this using an old tune for the ZZII chasing Nowcontrol on my friends with a 1:14.730 for an early 47th place.

Still want to try the R8 4.2 for fun, may do better in the second sector than the ZZII. Loosing time in the last sector and mainly the exit/left hander out of the tunnel and that damn last left onto the straight.

Nissan Concept 2020 Vision car got into the 1:19s pretty easily. Other cars bracketed around my time, +- 0.001 sec were two GT-R Nismo '14 , Aventador and four ZZII, so a good proof of the PP method.

The 2020 appears in the top 10 so is a good ZZII alternative.

I not big on tuning but if this helps....

ZZ11 '00

Stage 3 Weight Reduction
Customised Wing B
Engine upgrade 3
Height Adjustable Suspension Kit
Racing Brake Kit
Wheels Rays TE37SL

Ride Height 76/74
Spring Rate 7.01/8.07
Dampers (COm) 4/5
Dampers (Ext) 4/4
Anti Roll Bars 2/3
Camber 0/0
Toe -0.04/0.026

Transmission default, Just changed individual gears.
1. 3.377
2. 2.270
3. 1.670
4. 1.276
5. 1.000
6 0.800

Final Gear 4.844

Drive Train

Front 5/15/7
Rear 7/15/9

Torque Diff 25/75

Downforce 150/257

Brakes 7/8

Power Limiter 85.7

I managed 1:16.3xx feel free to improve.

Last edited:
Back