• 333 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
600PP 4WD Non-Racing Car & Tuned Car Super Lap: Mount Panorama

TT#50 - 600PP 4WD Non-Racing Car & Tuned Car Super Lap @ Mount Panorama.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[TT#50] - 600PP 4WD Non-Racing Car & Tuned Car Super Lap @ Mount Panorama.jpg

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune [exactly as it looks here]. If you do not, they will not be put in this list.

Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic '07 (599PP SS) by shaunm80

TommyKaira ZZII '00 (600PP SS) by shaunm80

Aston Martin DP 100 VGT by MrGrado

GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001) '01 by lisanorm

TommyKaira ZZII '00 by GT_Rajman

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Haven't done anything in the way of tuning but these cars will get you an easy gold if thats what you're looking for:

Nissan 2020 Concept-(cannot be tuned) power limiter to 600pp
GTR Nismo- Stock setup, did as much weight reduction then added a turbo and power limited to 600pp
ZZII- Used Stock setup, L3 Weight Reduction, Turbo, Power limit to 600pp

ZZII has potential, I think, if someone can come up with a good tune as I got my fastest time of the 3 despite the handling characteristics being horrible in certain corners.(Turn 4, ew)
As for ease of use the 2020 felt nice and easy and gave me a time a few seconds quicker than gold without much effort.

I was using the Murcielago SV for a quick warm up and got a 1:58,988. Maybe a 57 is possible with lots of kilometers.
But i'll try some better cars now, Audi R8 4.2 and Nissan GT-R V-spec.
Hope one of these is competitive, because i don't like the ZZll. :yuck:
You're always so good with other cars, Brilliant.

I'm certainly impressed by you guys breaking the 2 minute mark. I can get low 2:02's offline, but in the seasonal ( as often is the case ) the track feels a lot slicker and I cant break the 2:05 mark.

Last edited:
Back