600PP 4WD Non-Racing Car & Tuned Car Super Lap: Mount Panorama

  • Thread starter Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 333 comments
  • 50,853 views
Lugged the GT-R NISMO '14 around for Gold. Has good grip across the top of the mountain. Never owned/driven it before, a nice car to drive.
 
Last edited:
You can also try Hansdamph's tune.That is what I use mostly.Accept I use my own Transmission tune.I haven't tried GT Rajman's tune yet.But I will.I currently have a 1:57.2.Just make sure you have the High rpm turbo,then power limit it to 623hp.No oil change,Unless there is a trick to the oil change.lol.

yesterday I managed a 2:05 with his tune but modded a little to V8_pursuit and a new zz2 build.
8230 mr_rainmaker777 2:05.783 +10.696
I`m going to try a few different tunes today when I have time.
 
Hello!

I have problems with the car to adjust. I have to start braking much earlier than the tip of the men. If the field to brake at the same point, the car will go towards the wall. What part should I adjust?

By the way, I got the car set myself fit.

Forgive me for my bad English. I used Google-translator.
 
ZZ11 tune is very stable, but I found it much faster with high RPM turbo, and reduction of power limiter. Still finding that the top guys are maxing out 10 mph faster than me, so I assume that they're running with lower downforce?
Can I get a tune for the ZZII please.
 
1:57.315

Using the GT_Rajman tune.

Two big differences. Breaking: 7-8 and torq: 38-62(this helps me alot in the corners try it!)
 
Can I get a tune for the ZZII please.

All credits to: GT_Rajman


Setup to ZZII '00 / DS3

Suspension:
90/65
10.20/14.66
5/5
6/6
7/7
0.0/0.0
-0.05/-0.10

LSD: 50/50
5/5
15/50
5/10

GEARS: VMax 250
1/3,409
2/2,535
3/1.981
4/1.590
5/1,306
6/1,111
2.710

Downforce: 150/280 without spoiler

600PO/632PS/920KG
 
Yes. Oil chance and body rigid. I dont know what the others use.Give it tomorrow a try without rigid.
 
Yes. Oil chance and body rigid. I dont know what the others use.Give it tomorrow a try without rigid.
J know player getting 1:55.25 with body standard and logitech G29 racing wheel
i dont know what is the best solution with pad
 
J know player getting 1:55.25 with body standard and logitech G29 racing wheel
i dont know what is the best solution with pad


Maybe standard is better. If its better I can make a 1:56 lap. thanks for the info! If this really helps i breake my record tomorrow very fast.

Edit: The player is: TC-kilou45? :guilty:
 
Last edited:
[

Edit: The player is: TC-kilou45? :guilty:[/QUOTE]
Maybe standard is better. If its better I can make a 1:56 lap. thanks for the info! If this really helps i breake my record tomorrow very fast.

Edit: The player is: TC-kilou45? :guilty:
Yes he is thé best french player ... But setting with whell ans ds3 are not always the same ...
 
I give it a try and let here know how it goes, Thanks!

What is your time?
 
Yes. Oil chance and body rigid. I dont know what the others use.Give it tomorrow a try without rigid.
what does the "body rigid" means? where I should find it?

and sometimes somebody writes "wheel and DS3". what is DS3 ?
 
Body rigidity. In the pit service. Wheel=steering wheel DS3= joystick(dual shock)
 
practice is the key here. I'm sure you can get a 1:57 time. But it need a bit training and practice.
 
Remember: Torq 38-62. It helps me a half second.
 
I have not had much time on my hands lately. I got a promotion at work, bought a project car, and I haven't bought a new controller yet.

I did gold this with the busted one though
 
yesterday I managed a 2:05 with his tune but modded a little to V8_pursuit and a new zz2 build.
8230 mr_rainmaker777 2:05.783 +10.696
I`m going to try a few different tunes today when I have time.
I Now believe GT_Rajman's tune is a little better.I just knocked my time down to 1:57.132 with it.
 
He is using AS: strong, even if he wins he won't be the best player.

Agree Although I must say that it does not help so much in this as in other TT's , Without strong I drive also 1.57 laps.
 
Oke, Not body rigid helps me a little: 1:57.211 For the 61th place. There is a 1:56 in it but i need to find it.

Thanks for al the tunes and tips! 👍
 
As strong helps à lot once you use the handbrake and/or use low rear downforce....
 
I dont use handbrakes(use AT gears and a joystick) With a 1:56 I'm very happy. Maybe with manual gears there is more possible. But I cant drive with that.

What is that ''handbrake'' mean? This is not possible with a controller right?
 
I dont use handbrakes(use AT gears and a joystick) With a 1:56 I'm very happy. Maybe with manual gears there is more possible. But I cant drive with that.

What is that ''handbrake'' mean? This is not possible with a controller right?

i configure "handbrake" with a button ; but i dont use , it is too violent .
i play with manuel gears but i am not as fast as you Kossie . Congratulation for your time ...
i dont think it is a big help ..
are you using analog trigger with brake or button ??
 
i configure "handbrake" with a button ; but i dont use , it is too violent .
i play with manuel gears but i am not as fast as you Kossie . Congratulation for your time ...
i dont think it is a big help ..
are you using analog trigger with brake or button ??
Button. Gas also. Cant do it different.
 
Back